dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

Alvin and his oldest brainy brother Simon fought over shrinking ray then he had been accidentally to zap Dave into a tiny doll-size.


Çocuklar Tüm halka açık.

#interactive #alvinn-and-the-chipmunks
7 / 7 BÖLÜMLER İnteraktif Hikaye
1
3.1k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Get Smaller and Smaller

Storyline pilot in the hidden lab basement at 702 Liberty Lane Seville... Dave: "You're shrinking me," Alvin!? His adopt human single father Dave Seville squeaky voice yelled his name. Alvin: "It's little accidents, Dave. What we do with him," Simon? He seems nervously laughing him, but he adopts red-clad ten years old CGI animated remake troublemaker son chipmunk Alvin Seville whispered to Simon Seville. Simon: "Maybe we tell our adopted human stepmom about it," Alvin. Meanwhile on the orange chair in the living room... Dionne Seville: "Aha! I'm finishing now. Oh well? What are you want to talk about," Boys? She has done to sew her project dress, though he adopts human stepmom takes a look at her to adopt Foster son chipmunks are coming here from the hidden lab basement. Alvin: "I have to confess you and take a look at my hands," Mom. He showed it to her. Dionne Seville: "Dave? What's happened to you?" She shocked and noticed at her husband recently. Dave: "When I hear our sons are fighting, nor Alvin accidentally to zap and reduce me into a tiny doll-size by Simon's shrinking Ray," Dionne. Dionne Seville: "Oh. Alvin! I told you not use your oldest brother Simon's shrinking Ray is too dangerous without permission and his property right." She was disappointed with her to adopt red-clad ten years old CGI animated remake troublemaker son chipmunk Alvin Seville is standing on the wooden flooring tile carpet next to his brainy brother Simon. Alvin: "Yep," Mom. He moaned. Dionne Seville: "Would you reverse your dad Dave back to normal size," Simon? Simon: "I am not sure my shrinking Ray is ruining because of Alvin's fault," Mom. Her adopt blue-clad ten years old CGI animated remake brainy son chipmunk Simon Seville tells bad news to his adopted human stepmom still sitting on the orange chair with some red leather 81 number and red stripes on some white pillows on it. Dionne Seville: "Oh. I will go to the toy store and get a dollhouse for your dad Dave. Both of you are responsible to babysit him until I come back soon," boys? Alvin and Simon: "Absolutely," Mom. They nodded and repeated her recently.


10 Kasım 2019 18:42 1 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Dionne Allen I am a novelist

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 6 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!