Kısa Hikaye
1
2.9k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Want

I want to come home to you, after teasing you all day. You are dressed in nothing but a long shirt, waiting by the door. You cheeks are flushed, thinking about the last message I sent you, something about what I wanted to do to you. I can tell you are worked up, you push the door closed and grab my belt, pulling me in for a hard and frenetic kiss before leading me to the couch, your eyes giving me a look that told me what you wanted, that if I didn't give it, you were going to take it. Not that I could deny you anything. Aggressively pushing me down, you straddled my legs, pulling my face between your hands to your lips, kissing me deeply and sucking on my tongue. Your hands dropped the the hem of my shirt, quickly pulling it up and off of me before unbuckling my belt, lifting yourself up just enough so I could slide the rest of my clothes off. I felt the heat of you, bare skin against skin as you sat on my lap, my heart matching the beat of yours as me made out like we were starved. You reached a hand down between us, stroking my shaft, squeezing it gently, or rubbing your thumb over the tip. "I want this, baby. I need this," you moaned into my mouth as we kept kissing, our tongues dueling each other. I could only growl in response as my fingers gripped your bottom, pulling your body against mine. "Take me then, love" I breathed, tugging on your shirt, pulling it off of you as I took in the rest of your body as it was exposed, devouring you with my eyes. Your expression turned something wicked when you raised up a little, face over mine, your hand still wrapped around my cock, teasing the tip along your slick entrance. Dragging it back and forth a few times, you lined it up before dropping yourself down, taking me all the way in with one movement. Both moaning and panting, we took just a moment to savor the feel of each other, until you put both hands on my shoulders, pushing me into the back of the couch as you started to ride me with abandon. The intensity of it made the springs squeak, the sound mixing with our moans and the sounds of rough sex as you took me over and over, rising up, almost off of me before slamming back down. The motion kept us from kissing anymore, but I was given the pleasure of watching your beautiful face while you took me deep, literally riding you way to bliss, using me to give you the pleasure and release I had been teasing you with all day long. Laying my head back, I could just tell you that I was about to cum before my cock erupted inside of you, the sensation of it bringing you to the brink, then over the edge, words spilling out of your lovely mouth as you brought your forehead against mine, your movements slowing until you lay against me, my arms wrapping around you and holding you tightly, basking in the afterglow, my now softening cock still inside of you as we snuggled sharing our warmth. "I love you baby," you whispered sleepily, the intensity of our activity and the subsequent release making you drowsy. "I love you more, Starlight," I whispered back, pulling a blanket over us, drawing you into a more comfortable position as we fell asleep together.

10 Mart 2023 19:14 22 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Yorum yap

İleti!
SL Star Light
😍 I love you my dragon and miss you so much.
March 10, 2023, 21:47

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I love you too my starlight. So very much March 10, 2023, 21:48
  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Tell me what you would want me to do, if I were with you right now? March 10, 2023, 21:49
SL Star Light
Clean, dirty ya know whichever is fine with me lol
March 10, 2023, 21:44

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Oh it would most certainly turn dirty, before, during or after. Or all three... March 10, 2023, 21:46
SL Star Light
Well I may or may not be taking off my clothes right now. I’m running a bubble bath.☺️
March 10, 2023, 21:38

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I would definitely be more than happy to assist in getting you clean... March 10, 2023, 21:44
SL Star Light
🥰☺️ me too love
March 10, 2023, 21:18

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Grrr... I can't say what I might do if I were to see you right now. All the thoughts March 10, 2023, 21:24
SL Star Light
Or that I wouldn’t do a good job
March 10, 2023, 21:10

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I freaking loved it. All of it. That was the hardest I think I've ever cum babe. And the connection was so strong, I literally felt like we were one March 10, 2023, 21:13
SL Star Light
Seeing me on top I guess
March 10, 2023, 21:09
SL Star Light
I’m glad you enjoyed it. I was afraid you wouldn’t like it.
March 10, 2023, 20:59

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    What exactly were you afraid I wouldn't have liked? March 10, 2023, 21:02
SL Star Light
Lol
March 10, 2023, 20:39

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    😏 I always think of that time behind the silo when I think of you riding me... And the thought of seeing all of you while doing that... Rawr. March 10, 2023, 20:46
SL Star Light
Riding you of course
March 10, 2023, 20:27

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Mmm... I don't have a hat 🤠 March 10, 2023, 20:29
SL Star Light
I would love to
March 10, 2023, 19:59

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    😘 Whatcha thinking about now??? 😏😍 March 10, 2023, 20:04
SL Star Light
This 🥰😍😍😍😍🥰
March 10, 2023, 19:45

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I definitely have an appreciation for my newfound... attitude, but I also like to have it switched on me too. 🥵 March 10, 2023, 19:48
~