noah-rowland Noah Rowland

Over one-thousand investigations interrupted. . . But by what? There has been 100 people missing in Blue's National Park. The owner of the new national park doesn't believe that there is a creature in his national park. But, he will consider shutting down the park if the investigators gets evidence. And he needs a lot. He had to call 2 investigators to prove that this thing is real. 2 investigators will have to uncover what this creature is. But will they survive while doing it? Will their footage be recorded? Will the national park go in reconsideration to shutdown? ------------ Feedback is needed since this story is getting published.


Korku gençlik korku Tüm halka açık.
16
5.8k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

1 Investigation

My friend and I ran down in the woodland forest, wind gently brushing my legs as I run further in the woods. Something was chasing after me, something, terrifying, it was tall, but I only saw a glimpse of it.


We are investigators investigating ‘Blue’s National park’, which is what this park that we are in called. We are here because there was 100 people missing in Blue’s National Park without a trace. We heard quick thumps in the distance,thatwas the creature . . . We ran down the woods not looking back at the creature, because that thing is insanely fast.

We ran down the forest like a lightning strike, grass tickling our ankles. We saw a small cabin in the short-distance and hid behind the cabin. The cabin was like a cube with a roof on top but with woodland logs on it holding it up. in the short-distance and hid behind the cabin. I peeked and saw its tall legs in front of the cabin. I looked back breathing heavily. I covered my mouth with my hand. Tomas and I heard deep grunts as if it were a cat’s purr, but way deeper.

We heard sniffing of the creature sniffing around the house. And then a big hand with long and sharp claws grasping the top left of the house. ‘go down that way,’ I whispered. We ran quietly to the right side of the house to the other side.Looks like we are playing a game called, ‘ring around a Rosie,’ I thought.

I would never dare to peek, even with a curiosity of what this creature looks like. My heart pounding my chest, every beat is just a heavy pain spreading around my chest, I took a deep silent mouth-full of breath, and closed my eyes.

My heart beat is as fast as an electric toothbrush’s vibrations. And then I heard sniffing and grunting coming from the left side of me again. The Creature, the Camity stopped sniffing, and then it started to leave, hearing the thumps fading away. ‘That was close.’ ‘Yup, that was too close,’ said Tomas.

‘let’s get out of here, we can’t stay at this house,’ I said. We ran away from the house, going further in the forest, we heard the Camity’s deep screech down the forest to our right. ‘Okay, that was quite far away, the Camity is quite dumb if it does that because we could just avoid where the noise is,’ I said. So, we avoided the noise and kept walking down the woods… That was so petrifying seeing like, the bloody arm on the ground in front of the cave.


The white glowing eyes appearing from the cave slowly appearing towards us, I didn’t look at the Camity, when I saw it we ran. The Camity’s Identity is left to be veiled. We’ve been walking for a while now; our legs are starting to get a sharp pain, and beginning to cramp.

‘My legs, it hurts and feels a bit wobbly,’ said Tomas. ‘Same, it’s so tiring, I say we sit on a rock and just rest.’ ‘Not when there is the Camity in the woods with us!’ Despite our pain in our legs we kept walking.


We have a massive disadvantage like a critically injured Gazelle In the open. We saw light down the forest, that looks like a cabin light. We ran towards the house despite the distance. ‘Yes, a safe place where we can rest our legs so when we walk we don’t feel like we are walking on chopsticks,’ I said laughing at my own joke, while concurrently having Tomas laughing with me while still running towards the Cabin, the cabin looks like the same one as last time, but bigger…


We were a couple of meters away from the cabin, we ran, and ran towards it. We knocked hoping someone would answer our knock. No one did, we just opened the door and went inside. I slammed the door behind us and locked the door. We walked down the cedar-wooden hallway to our right having a couch. When Tomas and I saw it, we sat down on it.

27 Şubat 2023 05:51 6 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
13
Devam edecek... Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir.

Yazarla tanışın

Noah Rowland A young author; one of the best writers in my high school. And a plan of getting my story SMILE chapter 2 published and to reach number 1 in horror.

Yorum yap

İleti!
Servi Alyus 🖤 Servi Alyus 🖤
Super! 🤩
September 21, 2023, 17:30
Kairan Ward Kairan Ward
Very good story, when read I could really picture it like a movie playing in my head.
May 13, 2023, 18:00
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
Wow! Just wow! Absolutely thrilling as all the others. Amazing writing!
March 27, 2023, 07:40

Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
Love your writing and style ✔
March 17, 2023, 17:08

  • Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
    Thankyou for the comment, right now, I am busy writing The Compition story. March 27, 2023, 07:45
~