iantree Terra G

Doryu sets out to find his ghost girlfriend, Mika, after finding out she was killed, but now an even bigger challenge finds him.


Aksiyon Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#sad #romance #thriller #ghost #spirit #guns #action #
0
2.6k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Date

The city lights, the large bright signs in every motel. The bustling music and the aroma of Smoke. chilly weather and the Moondancing with the clouds. A group of gangsters, around the block. They stop everyone who comes their way, only way to get out? Pay for their meals and be their dog.


One seemingly day a man rides his bike for a date with a woman. His name is Doryu, he is lanky, not strong at all, with red bright hair and smokey black eyes. He is suited up with a formal attire and blue jacket on top.


He paddles to his date, looking at a map from his phone. Stopping, to turn his head to every corner, he adjusts his tie and starts to paddle again. His red hair slicked back for this 'special occasion'.

Hanging on his shoulder is a bag full of presentsand flowers. And even though he has only spoken to her on a phone he does so much for a woman he hasn't even seen.


Doryu keeps on paddling, thinking he might be late. But in reality he is lost.

Then, he stops at a countryside, across him is a beautiful field, packed with wild weeds, and grass. He sigh's in distress. It's his first date with a woman he likes, he might never get a chance like this again, he thinks.


He finds a bench and sits on it, tapping the phone number of the girl, he proceeds to apologize.

"Hello? *sigh* I am so sorry! I got lost, and couldn't get there on time."

He proceeds to prattle "And you don't have to wait for me! y-you can just leave- if you want..!"


...


"who are you?"


The phone speaks but not with a woman's voice, instead a deep, cold, sinister voice of a man.

Shaken up, Doryu almost stops the call, until, the man speaks again.

"Wait, are you that man..Doryu, was it?"

The cold voice asks a question.

Doryu gulps.

"Yep, that's my name, but, who might you be..sir?."

The man goes quiet. Until,

"Leon"

He speaks up again, in a more serious tone.

But before Doryu could answer back the man cuts him off

"Listen, Listen very carefully. The woman who you asked out is..my Daughter."


Doryu holds his breath, punching himself in the thigh. He thinks he is in serious trouble.

"Oh, Oh! I didn't know, please excuse me"

Exhaling Finally, he gets up from the bench.

"Wait, Don't leave yet."

Doryu freezes, putting his phone to his ears once again.

"My daughter.. PLEASE HELP MY DAUGHTER!!!"


The man Finally let's it out, constantly yelling "Help my daughter, please, please!"

In that moment, Doryu couldn't help but tear up.

Wiping his tears with his jacket he courage's up to ask.

"Sir, I am very sorry, but what could I do that could help your daughter?"

he asks with most sincerety.

The man on the phone sigh's

"My daughter is not a normal girl, she might have sounded normal to you but it was all a lie."

Doryu blinks rapidly trying not to cry again.

"...I could never say this to anyone else, because they all think I am crazy. But, since it's you, you might handle it better than most."

The man says

"Mika, my precious daughter. She was killed last year, brutally assaulted by those damned Thugs.. They asked her for money, she refused, they killed her right on the spot."

The man sounds as if he is holding back tears. Doryu on the other hand feels as if he was shot 2 times on the chest, gripping onto his chest, he finds himself in a state of quandary.

"H-how.. we just talked last night, about the date..the.."

Doryu says, holding himself up from fainting.

The man replies-


"It's because she came back..."



15 Şubat 2023 03:54 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Devam edecek... Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir.

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~