adores Annalésa Dorés

This is the story about a young woman's troubles. Read at your own risk.


Anı & Hayat Hikayeleri Tüm halka açık.

#dreamsshattered #helping #becareful
3
2.1k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 10 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Her Only Mistake

By T.d.D and helped by Annalesa Dores


Disclaimer: Everything in this book is meant to be a help-written outlet and not meant to be harmful to anyone. It is based on true events, but names have been changed to protect those in the book. This book is not meant for anyone under the age of 18. Does have *triggers* in this book. Read at your own risk. Timeline not completely accurate for the safety of the person covered.


*Trigger warning*: Mentions and flashbacks of different abuses and assault; vulgar and inappropriate language used. Mentions and descriptions of suicide attempts made. Lack of help and trust also mentioned. And mental health issues used and mentioned in this story. As well as mental disabilities.

Please understand that I want my readers to be safe and I love my friends and family. I'm trying to help someone by writing this book.

Read at your own risk and please understand that we are getting help.


Sincerely,

Annalesa Dores {Pen name} and T.d.D

13 Ekim 2022 15:50 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
2
Sonraki bölümü okuyun First Entry: 8:05 AM 10/07/2020

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 6 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!