I
Iqra Toqeer


Set in future Britain, Mary Dash from House 12, Greensleeves is the smartest girl in the world. She will do everything she can to survive.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Distopi Tüm halka açık.

#england #religion #future #war #independence
1
3.1k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Young woman

When Mary Katherine woke up, the other side of her bed was warm. Her arm streched, trying to reached Elizabeth Anne, her 6 year old sister, who was sleeping on the other of the bed, next to her mother.


She got up and took a bath. The warm tap of water was waiting for her. She scrubbed her arms and legs. She poured the whole bucket of water. She nearly swollen it.


She wore a long blue dress, that she got on her last birthday.


Mary went to the forest. The forest was green. The birds sang. Everyday she would go to the forest before her family woke up. No have been to the forest before. She called 'Mary's Forest.'


She was the best hunter. She never missed her target. She was very good at picking the right berries.


Her father taught her how to be hunter, so she and her family won't strave to death.


She was looking for an animal to hunt using her bow and arrow. She was about to hit a deer, the first deer that she have seen in years, when a friend, Dash, shouted her name. This made her angry as she missed her shot.


Dash laughed "Come Mary, I got something for you. Even better than dead animals."


He took her to the meadow. He gave her a French bread and bottle of water.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked

"Yes."

"Why this place that we lived is called Greensleeves?"

"I don't know. But I do know that it was named after a song, it was written by King Henry VIII of England, some say it was for his second wife Anne Boleyn. All 12 houses were named after English folk song or famous person."


While they were talking, they heard noise and screaming sounds from the town.


They quickly got to the town and found this.







03 Ekim 2022 12:39 1 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun New ruler

Yorum yap

İleti!
JS Jaslyn S
Picking up wild berries is fun
October 07, 2022, 03:13
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 10 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!