pradaaboy zahhh_

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐒 ✮ One of the biggest mafia groups. Full of trusted members, or so that's what they think. What happens when they have a new enemy? What's going on inside? Will they prevail or will they fall? - 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥


Macera 13 yaşın altındaki çocuklar için değil.

#boss #caporegime #376 #crimedrama #crime #crime-family #criminal #drama #enemy #fbi-agent #hitman #50640 #italian #mafia #romance #the-zodiacs #undercover #117 #zodiac #family
1
1.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

THE ZODIACS


THE MAIN CREW

❝ You earn respect. Honesty is appreciated. You gain trust. In return, you get loyalty. ❞



THE BOSS ❘❘ CAPRICORN

"The head of the organization, the boss is a dictator or king and has the power to order anything and everything from anyone in the entire organization"


THE GOOMAH ❘❘ CANCER

"The boss's wife"


THE SON ❘❘ SCORPIO

"Next in line"


THE CONSIGLIERE ❘❘ VIRGO

"The boss's right-hand man and trusted confidant"


THE UNDERBOSS ❘❘ LEO

"The second-in-command in the empire and the organizational hierarchy of the crime family. His level of authority varies, but he is ready to stand in for the boss at any given moment"


THE CAPOREGIME ❘❘ TAURUS

"Captain of a large crew of soldiers, hitmen, and associates and can order them to do absolutely anything, The captain reports directly to the boss or underboss"


THE SOLDIERS ❘❘ SAGITTARIUS, PISCES

"Lowest-ranking members of the Mafia, the grunts of the organization, generally sticking out their neck in the hope of making a name for themselves by demonstrating their loyalty to the organization and boss and protecting the organization at all costs. They are the workers for the organization that work the streets making a lot of money and killing a lot of people for the bosses and the organization"


THE ASSOCIATES ❘❘ LIBRA, AQUARIUS, ARIES, GEMINI

"Associates are not made members of the Mafia, but they work for the Mafia. If the Mafia gives them an order they have to follow it, and they can never refuse or they may be killed. Associates are employed as drivers, bodyguards, hitmen, enforcers, errand boys, or money collectors for high-ranking members of the Mafia"





23 Eylül 2022 00:01 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun I. UP TO THE TASK

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 4 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!