erman Whytebird

3 powerful sons of God holds a place in the heart of the first female seraphim created by God. Ishtar is confused, love is forbidden in heaven. what will she do will she defy God and fall with Lucifer or will she be the obedient one or do the unexpected, she will fall and become her own god ........ I was the greatest Soul ever created by God, standing next to Christ, Lucifer and Michael. I was a seraphim, An Angel. I Stood before the lord of host eternally proclaiming adoration to his name. Lucifer led worship, I Ishtar led praises, with tambourines and harp we saluted the lord of host. Everything was fine, everything was joyous, not until i fell along with Lucifer with the other host of the angel.... making a sweet wine turned sour. Who told you, you are all equal, you might be all humans but your contents are not the same. Some souls are constructed by Angels, holyspirit, the heavenly beings, Christ and God himself but God gives breath to all..... That's why some are richer, popular, some in joy the others in sorrow. Although human decisions can infringe destiny but what will be will always be. Discover the answers to your questions on creation in this supernatural tale, with a first person narration from ishtar herself.


Paranormal Berrak Tüm halka açık. © Whytebird Ayomide Oche Aderemi.

#Angels #inkspiredstory #paranormal #New #hot #trending #fantasy #magic #spiritual
6
20.0k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Author’s note

This story is deeply spiritual, and means a lot to me as a writer, You will be discovering a lot of hidden mysteries of the earth realm and all other realms from dimensions to dimensions.

In this story, you will understand the true reason the devil fell, you will also discover the true supremacy of God's power, you will understand the reason behind reincarnation, and everything you have seemed to question in life.


Why there are winners and there are losers.

The reason behind suffering, and everything humans have to endure.

Discover why so many religions are there on earth, also discover the mystery behind mythical creatures.

Get to know the mystery behind Christianity and how it remains the true path to God.

It's time to be free, to live the best life possible even as humans. Hear the tale from Ishtar the once fallen angel and acclaimed Queen of the moon and be free;knowledge is power.




3 powerful sons of God holds a place in the heart of the first female seraphim created by God. Ishtar is confused, love is forbidden in heaven. what will she do? will she defy God and fall with Lucifer or will she be the obedient one or do the unexpected, she will fall and become her own god ........

15 Haziran 2022 19:56 8 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
3
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Prologue

Yorum yap

İleti!
Ocha Endurance Ocha Endurance
Am really enjoying the book
October 25, 2022, 00:58

  • Whytebird  Whytebird
    Thanks so much Endurance 🙏🙏 October 25, 2022, 02:25
  • Whytebird  Whytebird
    Please remember to like and comment any questions or suggestions or statement thanks🙏🙏🙏 October 25, 2022, 03:34
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 46 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!