star_gazer1fl Rafael Froeder

A Supernatural Encounter with God , A Sinners Distorted Life Perspective of Reality, The Most Criticized and Yet Never Debunked Book in The World . Fragmented by 20 Years of Theological Research combined with ;Personal Spiritual Experiences from Miracles to intense Persecution . Vudu ,Spiritims ,Bundage of Drug Addiction,and a Narcisistic Mindset . Called by The Devine and Inspoired by the Same , a Panorama of the Very Birth of The Universe unto the Very Peak of Prophetical Predictions of the Final End of life on Earth . The Writer of This Journey that You're about to embark Has a very Unique way of Combating the Oposing Forces of Evil Spreaded in this Plannet Earth . This Adventurous Journey ,Arrays a Vassive Combination of all the Crispy Facts Collected from the Major Souces of Evidences Discovered Throughout History ... You'll Probably think it Sounds Too Promising , But i Challenge you to Take a Peak and once so ,im Sure you will Never Ramain the Same . Get Ready For The Journey of a Live Time ...


Paranormal Berrak Tüm halka açık.

#god-and-satan #theology #supernatural #spiritual-warfare #religious #prophetical #evil-and-good #awakening #live-changing
1
2.4k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her Cuma
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

* The Seal of Perfection Has fallen *


In order to fully understand the Origin of Evil , it's necessary to :

: Analytically Review what really took place in the heart of the 'First Sinner' -

The Anointed Cherub Lucifer...

Bible Quote : Isaiah 14:12-14 KJV

12* How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13* For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14* I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.16* They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;17* That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?18* All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, everyone in his own house.19* But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.20* Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.12* How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning ! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!13* For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14* I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.16*


  1. In This Chapter we're going to Focus at the Present now Status of the Enemy of Our Souls .
  2. His Main Personal Interest Became Destroying Gods Creatio.
  3. Albert Einstein once Said :


~ Satan is a master at uncovering past events ,Clearly seen as one of his Most Ancient Technique Utilized at the Garden of Eden Against God's Creation .

The Nature of this Technique is - Psycological in essence

*Targetting The Human; Mind /Body /Soul.

Techniques and Targeted Areas :

Distorting the Truth of Gods Word

Desensitizing the Fear of God

Distortion of Character

Sponsoring Disobedience

inflicting Self Condemnation

Conformity with the Worldly System

Denial of Biblical Facts

Self Justification / Hypnosis /Skepticism .


All of the Cited i the List Above leads to Rebelion Againt the Creator ...


IF There is a war then there also may be Weapons of Warfare :

- The Bible Talks About The Armor of God *

- The Armor of God is Indispensable for Surviving This War .

- knowing the Holy Scriptures

- Prayer & Fasting

- Meditaing in Gods Word

Partaking the Supper of the Lamb

- Spiritual Covering - Being Member of a Church


All of the above follwed by Biblical Scriptural Principals .



* The Above List is a Brief list of Defense and Attack Techniques The Believer Must Exercise .

Were are All Involved in this war whether we acknowledge it or not .

Negleting its Reality is far Worse Then ...Facing it as a True Son of God Should ...


Greatest Example Seen in Jesus Ministry o Earth .


When we Dont Face the Warfare it becomes like Hiding the Filt Under The Carpet


leaving advantage for the Enemy to permeate

our lives and Manipulate us under his Control .


Due to the lack of Knoledge in the Subject of who Our SAVIOR is and who the Eenemy is About.

We are left as a Ping Pong Ball Under the Subejetion of most Probably to the Enemy and the Human Carnal Nature .

Gods Very enemy as well ....


No Wonder 'Christ onced Mentioned :

Jhon 3:5 * Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.


The Shield of Faith


Faith * is one of the Major Keys for Deliverance and Living Free from his Strong-Holds


Reciprocating his Past Downfall Experience onto his Targeted Victims …

* Beware * For our Defense Mechanism ;

- leaning how you Enemy Operates is the Most Efficient way to make sure you wont fall for his Traps .


Notes to Consider ; Concerning his *Attributes and what gives him points of Advantage over his

Victims :

  • We're not Dealing with An Ordinary Person , We're Dealing with a Highest of IQ Being God has Ever Created .
  • We're Dealing with a Highest of IQ Being God has Ever Created .
  • The Battle is in a Invisible Realm
  • The Enemy Has Millions of Demons Soldiers At His Army
  • The Enemy knows A-Z About Us
  • The Enemy Takes no Rest Brakes , his Ruthless ,Relentless .

  • What we find to be the Leading cause to Corruption which led to the downfall of Lucifer ?Answer : is ''Pride 'Vanity Leads to Pride .The Creator Hates Pride and Will not Tolerate it at his Presence by No Means … Pride Comes Before the Fall Meaning
    Definition: If a person is too arrogant, he or she will make a mistake or fail in a big way. This phrase is also said pride goes before the fall.
Origin of Pride Comes Before the Fall This expression comes from The Book of Proverbs in the Bible. It is sometimes quoted as pride goeth before the fall. The original quote from the King James Bible is Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Pride Comes Before the Fall This expression comes from The Book of Proverbs in the Bible. It is sometimes quoted as pride goeth before the fall. The original quote from the King James Bible is Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Some theologians interpret this to mean that a proud person will be condemned to hell. This goes together with the idea that humble people will be rewarded in heaven. It also means that an arrogant person is more prone to sin and, therefore, will receive punishment.


Genesis 3:1-7 KJV

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

We are all ~ Adams Offspring''


'' God's Sentence Over The Plans of Evil ''


By The Creator (Sin) Received due sentence : Separation from the Creator ,


To Misunderstand God in his Holy Nature , is an Act of Intolerance to what's Righteous .

He Deserves all Due Respect for who he is , He is God .


God is (Alpha & Omega ) The First and Last .


Him Alone has the Right to Determine what is - (Right) or what is - (Wrong ) .

Going against these Righteous Precepts is asking to be Held Accountable of Blasphemy .

- understanding these Principals will enhance your Capability of Spiritual Discernment .

which is Crucial of Surviving the War Between Good and Evil .

(which will Talk more about eventually Over the Matter of Legal Rights which Demons may Enter someone's Life's .)


in Addition this Goal is also part of this Project ; To Instruct People on how to Stand on safe Ground

without being Manipulated by the Prince of Darkness .

Questions to ask your self :

  • Do I want to Have a Genuine Relationship with the creator ?
  • Do I realize the Conditions in which ones Soul is Considered Saved ?
  • Do I Get Manipulated by the Worldly Ways of Living ?
  • Do I Find areas in my life in which I Find to Hold me Back From Committing to Gods Calling ?
  • Do I Leave All Responsibility upon God Him Self ?
  • Do I keep on Neglecting to do the Good I Should do for Latter ?
  • Do I Rely on my Own Understanding ?
  • Do I Live an Artificial Spiritual Life ?
  • Do I Make Excuses to Self-Justify my Wrong Deeds ?
  • Do I Relate and Socialize with this Fallen World More then with God ?

The List Could go ON AND ON *


FOLLOWING : A Brief Key points of what to be Conscious ' about

: How /when /why /For Reason of and Etc...


You Just Crossed the Self check Steps to Awakening Consciousness to Realize where your Soul Stands .

: Once you Understand where Rebellion Proceeds from and its Wicked Nature and how that

why Each individual is Responsible for their Actions .

and based in their Decisions Consequences Shall Follow .


That will explain why The Punishing Consequences isn't injustice against The '' perpetrator ''


Therefore Any Rebellious act must be Punished and the only means to execute a Fixing onto such a hideous act is to Execute Justice which is Follow by The Spiritual Enforcement Necessarily to Cease its Wide-Spread .

Evil By Nature Spreads as a Disease , Polluting Infecting with Wickedness that which God Created Pure and whole .

its to Execute Justice over the Injustice of its Misleading Nature ; Evil Nature only Brings Destruction Separation and War .


'Resolution ; ''What at times seems to be Unjust in our in our Concept''

~ Turns out being Righteous Judgment by the Creator of All Things .


Hence when War was Manifest the First time in Existence …it all Started In Heaven reaching the lowest regions of the (ASTROLOGICAL UNIVERSE) down to the Lower Realms of Earth Atmosphere where Humans Dwell .


All Evil Proceeds from one Single Act of Rebellion.

The Person Responsible for its Birth is The (Anointed Cherub Lucifer) Holding the Strings to its Manipulative Narcissist Goals .

The Plan is to Conquer Territory, since in Heaven the Plot For independency Resulted in Failure .

Now what's left ~ is the Craving for Vengeance and the Thrive for Tyranny .


''The Psychological Realm ''

Below Follows a perfect Analogy for you to better Comprehend is :

A brief analogy on how the Process of Brain Wash Unveils -


' a Brief Analogy Based in Technology to Clarify how Evil Operates '


its Equivalent to Rebooting a Computer's Operating System such as Windows or IOS

which is the (Gear-Box) Cognitive Mechanism enabling Control .

as a sort of a Bluetooth Device .


It All Starts from the very Start of Human field of Educational Course .

Satan known as the (god) of this World , injects his heart Blinding 'Poisonous lies' into the Educational System .

Ex: ''Theory of the Big-Bang /Evolutionism which Goes Completely Against the nowadays reviewed and updated Scientific Reports Exploring the Evidences In Various Substances .


Orbs: scientists are now coming to the Conclusion -

'' There Must be ''a Intelligent Mind Behind Creation ''


According to Scientific Studies 'Fact's Reports observations from Outer Space such as ''

(''The Motion of Space Expansion'') points to the Fact that there must be a Limit to Space and Time which Relates to the Biblical fact that God is outside space and time …

and there are Countless Evidences /Facts imprinted in Creation itself as the creator's Signature such as the Human DNA's Recent Discovery Found ;

  1. the Hebrew name of God transliterated in four letters as YHWH or (YHVH) and articulated as Yahweh or Jehovah.( YHWH )

we could go on and on of Archaeological Discoveries , Biblical Facts such as Prophetical accomplishments and Much More which would Leave any Skeptical Surprisingly Awed …



The Enemy Hates The Truth and will Attack it at any Cost .

If Satan Doesn't take the Credits as 'The creator'

Nevertheless will he be left with the attempt to re-wire the Minds of All Humans injecting his False Doctrines and Dogmas Through Governmental Law Codes and etc. .

These investments will Lead the Spiritual Structure Stablished by The Holy One to Suffer breach Consequences as Evil Accommodates its self in our Slow Dying World

Constitutions and Systems in order to takeover Control and so claiming kingdom-ship over the Masses .


Reminding - Its what he Always Wanted Since the very Beginning - Control .


Control Brings Power , and Power Brings Respect which is followed by Honor .

The Ambition for Power and Glory Creating the Division between Light and Darkness .



it's why he Studies his Victims individually for we all Differ in Certain Aspects .

Our Souls is what Makes us all Distinct from one Another .


Due to the Need of Mortal's Humans Relying on Freedom of Choice as a Condition to experiment Love .

As for Love Being a Genuine Voluntary Decision each person Must Associate by personal choice ,

Express its Virtues Through the acts of Worship along with the exercise of Praises and Adoration ...



Freedom of Choice is the Key which Enables them to understand the Attribute of Love ,

The Condition in which we all Receive the endowment to Experience Love .


* This Indispensable Freewill Endowment is seen as "the Main Breach Point'' ~ for the predator .


How Did Satan Deceived Eve


How Did he managed to Deceive The Women God Had Created …


He approached Eve with this lie Disguised as Truth inquisitive question ;

;Inquisitive ~ Meaning Demanding - .

Demanding a answer in which she would understand why not to eat the Fruit from the tree of the Knowledge of Good and evil …


although she was Warned of its Evil Consequences .


Satan Makes his Verbal affirmations to Eve ;

Claiming Assurance of no Harm as Consequences of Disobedience ...


The Enemies First Strike was to Sabotage hear God Fearing Heart

onto not fearing the Bad Consequences of Conducting such a Dishonoring act .


As a Seed-Sower , he INJECTs Lies unto the Rational Instinct of the Human Soul .


The Soul is the Core of Emotions and From The Heart Comes the ways to Life , in another words , The Reactions and Decisions which Determines our Future Comes from The Heart the Heart is the (Brain part of the Soul) .

''The Control Center of The Soul'' - in another words


Why Be that the Heart as the Brain ?!,

Because where the Rational Cycle Takes Place at

Words Comes through the Ears into the Human Mind as a Type of Scanner ,this Scanner Sends information to the Heart , and The Heart Makes Judgments over the Matters of life …


The Soul is the Core-Realm of Sentiments .

Sentiments which Happens to be Emotions in essence Waves of Energy Flowing in high or Low Level's

Dividing Sadness from Happiness …


as you can see All things God have Created is constructed by a Pattern ,Laws ,Boundaries ,Rules ,Frequencies E.T.C


Now Comes the Ancient Serpent of Old , who once dwelled in Heavenly Places ,baring elevated IQ elevated capability nevertheless Corrupted in his Character from once a Good Being

but now a Evil Filled with Vengeance Desires to Destroy the Very one Thing Which Reminds him of His Judge .

The One who Determined his Destiny.



09 Haziran 2022 07:38 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun The Armor of God

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 5 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!

StarGazer1
StarGazer1

A Supernatural Encounter with God , A Sinners Distorted Life Perspective of Reality, The Most Criticized and Yet Never Debunked Book in The World . Fragmented by 20 Years of Theological Research combined with ;Personal Spiritual Experiences from Miracles to intense Persecution . Vudu ,Spiritims ,Bundage of Drug Addiction,and a Narcisistic Mindset . Called by The Devine and Inspoired by the Same , a Panorama of the Very Birth of The Universe unto the Very Peak of Prophetical Predictions of the Final End of life on Earth . The Writer of This Journey that You're about to embark Has a very Unique way of Combating the Oposing Forces of Evil Spreaded in this Plannet Earth . This Adventurous Journey ,Arrays a Vassive Combination of all the Crispy Facts Collected from the Major Souces of Evidences Discovered Throughout History ... You'll Probably think it Sounds Too Promising , But i Challenge you to Take a Peak and once so ,im Sure you will Never Ramain the Same . Get Ready For The Journey of a Live Time ... Hakkında daha fazlasını okuyun StarGazer1.