ruthstevens Ruth Stevens

"Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming down on my face. "What did I do ?", I cried "where should I go I'm preg-" I didn't even get to finish my question as he cut me off "I don't care you slut, just stay the hell away from me" ************************************************ Natalia Walker as always been too soft for her own good but her life takes a drastic turn when she is kicked to the curb by her ex husband. Now pregnant and alone we see how her personality changes to accommodate her situation. Will she take her ex back 4 years down the line or will her heart be broken beyond repair?


Dram 13 yaşın altındaki çocuklar için değil.

#drama #betrayal #hate #family #secrets
7
3.1k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her Pazartesi
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The Betrayal

Chase Williams’ Point of View:

“Mr. Williams,” I looked up from my computer as I heard my assistant Amber spoke.


“Yes?” I asked expectantly waiting for an answer.


“There’s a gentleman here to see you”


“Does he have an appointment?” I asked going back to my typing.


“No, he doesn’t,” I raised an eyebrow at her, why would she bother me if the guy didn’t have an appointment. Honestly, she’s a great assistant but sometimes I wonder about her.


I was just about to tell her to leave my office when she spoke saying something that had me weak in the knees as it was completely unexpected. It’s also not something I thought I’d hear at work of all places.


“He says it’s about your wife”


My head snapped up to look her in the eyes. It was all I could do to keep my cool. With a stiff nod in her direction I swiveled around in my chair to gaze out at the city before me. My wife, Natalia, is the light in the darkness that surrounds me. I met her when I was in a very bad place as I was dealing with the death of a very close friend. With Jordan being the only person, I could ever really count on his death hit me hard and I was all alone.


We met when she accidentally bumped into me spilling her hot chocolate on me. I was quite surprised because it was in the middle of the day and she was drinking hot chocolate. She apologized over and over again and even offered to purchase a new shirt for me seeing how the one I had on had a stain on it from the hot chocolate. This was the first time in a long while that anyone had ever been so nice to me. There wasn’t even a hint of recognition on her face, so it was all without her even knowing who I was. Her kind and compassionate nature was what drew me to her and so I asked her out on a date. We had so much fun that I asked her over and over until we moved in together and I eventually proposed to her.


I’ve had the time of my life with her. I love her so much and I’m so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. She’s truly my other half. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love her.


“Mr. Williams?”


I turned around when I heard my name being called. I looked up to see that it was a scrawny looking man with an envelope in his hand. Well this just got a whole lot more interesting.


“Can I help you?”


“No,” he responded “but I think I can help you”


I looked up at him, clueless on how he could possibly help me.


“This was left at my house, it had your name on it and $5000 attached to it” he said handing me the envelope “the note said that I should deliver this package to you and I’d be able to keep the $5000”


I cautiously took the envelope from him “how does this concern my wife?” I asked confused.


He didn’t say anything, he only signaled to the envelope showing me to turn it around. There was a note attached to the envelope. The words typed on it piqued my curiosity about what was inside the envelope.


Looks can be deceiving...... just like your wife.


The words on the card were like a knife jammed straight into my heart. I desperately tore open the envelope to reveal the contents inside. I didn’t even realize that the man left as I was so transfixed by the photos before me. The photos showed me my biggest fear, my Natalia cheated on me.


I always thought she could do better than me, but I really thought that she loved me but clearly, I was wrong. I just can’t believe that she would do this to me. In this very moment all I felt was heartbreak. Grabbing my car keys, I flung open the doors of my office and stalked towards the elevator, I was so angry that I missed the smirk that was on Amber’s face. In a rage I quickly got my car by myself since I gave my driver the day off.



In less than twenty minutes I arrived home. I headed straight for the music room where I knew she would be because she loved to write songs and play the piano. As soon as I stepped into the room, she paused her playing to look up at me, a beautiful smile set on her face.


“Hey honey, how was work?” she asked.


“It was fine,” I hissed looking away from her.


“What’s wrong?” she asked her beautiful blue eyes gazing at me with concern.


The way she was looking at me was my undoing. It was like she didn’t even know what was wrong. The sincerity and love in her eyes almost made me believe that the proof that I just held in my hands was non-existent, but I won’t let her fool me twice.


“Get out!” I shouted at her “get out now and don’t you dare ever come back”


She flinched from the sudden loudness of my voice. I’ve never really shouted at her so I could understand why she would be surprised to hear me shouting. The silent tears began to pour out and I mentally restricted myself from comforting her. My heart broke as she wiped at the tears that were now streaming down her face.


“What did I do?” she cried “where should I go, I’m preg-”


I didn’t give her the chance to finish her sentence as I cut her off. I couldn’t bare to see her crying. It literally broke my heart seeing her this way. But I had to be strong, she cheated, and I can never forgive her for that.


“I don’t care you slut, just stay the hell away from me”


With that said I turned away from her, ignoring her cries and that voice inside my head telling me to comfort her. Like the heartbroken man that I was I looked myself in my study. My thoughts went back to my wife and all that we’ve been through.


Looks truly are deceiving.

28 Mayıs 2022 19:03 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
2
Sonraki bölümü okuyun First Day

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 7 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!

İlgili Öyküler