K
Krismen Ashley Cabando Morin


Kriza was raised by a witch named Daisy Esthroven and the one who sealed her powers. She doesn't know who really she is and who is her family. When Daisy died she went to Wornhill village to find the address granny gave her. She meet there her new friends who are gifted to have special powers normal people don't have and the witches. Her journey begins now. When the sealed is broken, will she able to control it? Who's really this girl?


Fantastik Ortaçağa ait Tüm halka açık. © All rights reserved.

#tragic #friendship #betrayal
0
920 GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her hafta
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Work of Fiction

We're Gifted

This story is work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are all fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events, names, places of person, living or dead are purely coincidental.

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by medieval period.

Remember, plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

Trigger Warning!

There are sensitive scenarios for young readers — DEATH and VIOLENCE. Read at your own risk.

Errors ahead.

©️ secret_lost

We're Gifted

This story is work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are all fictitious. Any resemblance to actual events, names, places of person, living or dead are purely coincidental.

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by medieval period.

Remember, plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

Trigger Warning!

There are sensitive scenarios for young readers — DEATH and VIOLENCE. Read at your own risk.

Errors ahead.

©️ secret_lost

PROLOGUE

I was locked here in the forest. I was raised by a witch who is the one who locked me here and the one who sealed my powers to keep everyone safe from me. Am I a monster?

She said I am the gifted among the gifted, then why I am not gifted of having a family?

Is this my punishment for having a power everyone don't have?, I mean there are people who have power too. But they're free. They don't need to stay away from everyone.
For ten years of being locked here, I don't have a chance to to leave because of that barrier that surrounds the forest. And yes, sadly I should wait for the right time when I can be free.

I was locked in here. Why not escape? There's a barrier surrounds the forest. Only granny
Daisy is the one who can cross it.

I was training for many years. Everyday felt like hell. I'm so tired and my body felt numb but all I could do is bear with it. Yeah she's a brutal trainor. She will never give you a break if she sees you that you are not ready and learning from what she is teaching.

When I was a kid she always scolded me for being such a hard headed and stubborn for not paying attention of what she taught. Hahaha

She taught me swordfighting, stick fighting and archery she didn't taught me witchcrafts because I'm not a witch.

After training, I always read books granny have. Thanks to it I am aware of what is the outside of this forest.

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe I have a reason why I am living alone. Maybe there's a reason why I don't have a family. Maybe I have a reason to live and why am I still living in this world.

Life must go on even if the world is rejecting you or making you feel you don't have a reason to live.

I just want to.

Freedom? I want to taste it. Gifted? Tskkk. Gifted your ass,granny. Hahaha

******

I was in the middle of training when granny fell on the ground. She's coughing a lot of blood so I rush just to get near her. She's on my arms coughing blood.

" Kriza, open my cabinet and you will find something that will help you. Your not alone. You're gifted among the g-gifted so--

"Granny..." I cut her off. I let my tears fall. She caress my cheek. Her cold palm touches my skin.

You won't leave me, right? You will stay by my side. You're not like them. I don't want to be alone, granny. Please just don't. You are the only thing I have. I will be a good girl for you. Just granny don't leave me.

" Granny? Granny?"

End of Prologue
©️ secret_lost

17 Mayıs 2022 01:19 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Chapter 1

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 2 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!