3
25.5k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Right U

I wanted to write u a letter about how i want to sing to u forever! but i cut out the middle man and thought this would be better! i was going to say as long as i breathe, u would hear a melody and as long as music lives so shall we! even when the world falls off we'll never miss a beat and my song to u is "i'm complete"! or "ly your's" the only one who's ways can make me feel some type of ways are your's! u bring out the best in me... always, and even at my worst u always stay! the greatest love song ever sang is to u because no matter what for as long as i've known u i could always count on u! through sickness and health, death could never do us part cause even when it can't beat no more u are my heart! only u have the ablity to turn my frown upside down with just a sound! u are the one that sat with me through all my tears and never left me because of fear! u were made for me and i for u hell one of the reasons i still breathe today is cause of u! u help me express myself even when there r no words and through u i can communicate with anyone anywhere in the world! i know you'll never let me go and i'll do the same and that's why this song "our song" is always playing!


@thanewb

03 Mayıs 2022 00:23 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Here’s to…

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 64 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!