victor-vyyckos1631054053 Victor VyYckos

Book tells the story of the Vyyckos Mafia family and how they came along building businesses making Network moves the family just alternatively became a big power move family for communities the book describes the stories of some of the members have encountered and how the founder started the family which is known as a legacy family


Suç Tüm halka açık.

#qext #Author
3
1.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Brothers In Oath

I changed my name In 2020 because of a discrepancy with in my adopted family. don't think they were aware of the fact I was Russian about 5% Egyptian 45% Russian and now do to being in America 20% , American .


to some it's not hard to believe I was all ways told I'm not normal never won't touch normal. finding it hard being myself . Inspired by the impact My body Takes apon the people of cultures of all kinds East and Western Rigorous are inspired by what I created I'm Victor Xnove vyyckos the Founder Of the Vyyckos Mafia family. we go by the original VyYckos Mafia all 1 billion of us were one of the most known families in the 2020th century the legacy these members have taken Oaths to protect the family history of the family the culture and when the foundation of why the family exist which is faith beyond understanding of why we exist that is what the founder wanted for the family is for them to keep their faith and keep their righteous path and not to lose their faith in life they are consequences and experiences that people can experience. that they don't want to so the founder wanted a foundation that was that was found in concrete for them to legacy off of.



25 Mart 2022 21:36 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Taking the oath Of the Vyyckos

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 4 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!