M
Mikhail DuRall


Nothing against the blooming energies of Spring, but this Winter has left a lot to be desired as an accurate representation of the seasons.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kısa Hikaye
0
503 GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Winter Year 2

Winter Year 2 – Week 13

Unfortunately, this past week has been a bit of a mixed bag weather wise… At least we got some snow the past couple days, but at the same time, you can tell Spring is in the air. Nothing against the blooming energies of Spring, but this Winter has left a lot to be desired as an accurate representation of the seasons. So be it.

Browsing through the database, I was lucky enough to stumble upon a few decent movies lately. One of my favorites was Don’t Let Go, it is an amazing piece of narrative all the way around, both in regards to story itself and cinematography. While it wasn’t entirely unexpected, the acting was engrossing for sure. I also watched Get Out, another movie that has made it on my favorites list and, on this one, the twists and turns were definitely unexpected and well executed.

Anime wise, I watched the first episode of Shenmue: The Animation and honestly am not sure where I stand on it yet… Bladerunner: Black Lotus finally ended and, to be honest, probably could have gone without the last four or five episodes. At least Made in Abyss has been there to keep me hooked and I cannot wait to watch more!

I will keep you in the loop.

19 Mart 2022 14:50 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~