0
2.4k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her hafta
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The Unknown

It's dark outside. As the moon rises, the last bit of sun light leaves the sky to put the world in almost complete darkness. Outside the sound of cars whizzing by is the only thing breaking the silence of the night. Down the road, on a stretch of highway there is a white, two story house that sista upon a hill. Inside sits a boy with his mother.

The has black hair, with blue eyes, and a scar that goes across his cheek. The boy faces his mother and asks. "Can you tell me about the demons again mom?" His mother who is about 5'9", with curly brown hair, and dark eyes responds and says. "Of course I can."

The sound of thunder booms across the sky. In a small 1 bedroom apartment a 16 year old boy wakes up in a panick. He is sweating a lot as the sound scared him so bad. "It's been awhile since I dreamed of my family" he says as he pulls the covers off himself, and gets out of bed. As he goes to the kitchen to get himself some water he wonders why he can't remember the rest of what happened that night so long ago.

As he's lost in his own thoughts, a knock on his door has him jumping out of fear. He walks out of the kitchen, and through the hallway to the front door. On a small shelf next to the front door sits a photo of a woman, with brown curly hair, and dark eyes. On the back of the photo it reads. "R.I.P. Tiff Rose."

When the boy opens the door a tall guy who is no less than six foot two is standing on the other side. He has smooth blond hair, and almost sparkling green eyes. Just by the sight of him you could tell he was a lady killer. The guy takes a breath and says. "Hey Zach. I heard you didn't come to training today."

Zach looks up at the man, and feels a bit intimidated, as he searches for the right words to speak. Zach finally finds the words he wanted to say, and says. "I've been sick today, besides I'm sure the pure bloods were happy about it anyway."

You see in this world there are supernatural beings of all kinds. The word pure blood relates to someone who is 100 percent a supernatural being, and not mixed. Zach says, "I'm just a half breed wolf, you know how the halves get treated."

The man lets out a sigh as he says, "It doesn't matter what anybody thinks you're special, and you'll figure out someday. Now come on it's time for evening practice of the magic arts.

16 Aralık 2021 05:06 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Something Strange happens

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 2 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!