0
1.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her gün
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Introduction

The (UCBOJC) United Congregational Baptist Of Jesus Christ (Church Of Reality) Non - Denominational, Congregationalist { Restoration Baptist}

When Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.” In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness” ( Hebrews 9:19-22 )

For the life of a creature is in the blood.

I say these words in the name of the father and of the Sun and of the Holy Ghost for the 3 in and spirit 3 in person.

Restoration Baptist,Non - Denominational, Congregationalist,The (UCBOJC) United Congregational Baptist Of Jesus Christ (Church Of Reality)

18 Kasım 2021 02:01 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Ten Commandments

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 1 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!