Kısa Hikaye
0
2.2k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Choices

What are choices? Choices are like opening doors. It leads you to rooms with even more doors. An endless number of possibilities and wonderful surprises, some might say. I can relate, though the doors I chose led me to the ledge.


It started with a girl. She had the midnight sky growing from her scalp, two luminous stars that lit up my nights, and a 24-hour smile that drowned me with love whenever I came close to it. Unfortunately, I took the wrong door. Nine months later, at only 15, a new planet was born. The gravitational attraction got very weak, and we drifted away from each other. My son, I truly loved you.


Kicked from my nest, homeless and alone. No choice but to pick the next door. Like an owl, I wondered at night, for a place to stay, a place to say goodnight. I found some fellows that offered me the seed. I was hungry and desperate and had to agree. Not before long, the parasite took over. I stole and hunted and recklessly flew into the cage.


Once freedom came, I chose my last door. I followed the light and reached beyond the clouds.


Standing on the ledge, I still ponder on how I got here. How the choices I made brought me to my saviour. I forgave myself and He forgave me. Time to spread my wings and fly.


From above, I stare at the doors you are choosing. Ignoring the signs, everything you are losing. Knock-knock. I ask you nicely, choose wisely.


01 Kasım 2021 04:37 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

İlgili Öyküler