M
Mikhail DuRall


Personally, I don’t care who wins but certainly admire all the gifted athletes who are dedicated to this lifestyle.


Kurgu Olmayanlar Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Kısa Hikaye
0
1.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Summer

Summer – Week 10

Sweltering summer situations always seem to increase exponentially the closer to the end of the season we get. The past few days, at least, have had pretty substantial cloud cover so that provides a welcome break from the overpowering heat.

I am quite looking forward to fall.

For now, however, I have at least had time to be entertained with a myriad of indoor activities, while watching the professionals exert themselves in the heat of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Haven’t seen too many events yet, but certainly enjoyed the opening ceremonies. What I have seen, though, was quite enjoyable and ranged from beach volleyball, rugby, and water polo. Personally, I don’t care who wins but certainly admire all the gifted athletes who are dedicated to this lifestyle.

I have made it probably about halfway through the video game Final Fantasy XIII-2 and have suffered through a movie called Vampire Academy and advise against watching it. Ever. I do strongly recommend all Despicable Me movies though, as they are great stories and very well-made. I am still trying to hunt down the Vol. 4 omnibus of Bleach by Tite Kubo along with volume 13 of Black Clover by Yuki Tabata, but for now the series is a great fix along with the Yashahime anime series. Hopefully I will get the opportunity by next week.

29 Ağustos 2021 23:02 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
0
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~