Z
Zohra Shah


A man's life changed forever when he lost his brother in a tragic accident.He tried to find the culprit who destroyed his family. On the other hand, he tries to put the pieces together. Everyone in the town is a suspect, and he doesn't know who to trust. 


Suç Sadece 18 yaş üstü için.

#Crime #thriller #suspense #mystery #secrets
17
47.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Devam etmekte - Yeni bölüm Her 30 günde bir
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

Where i ever be

Steve was sleeping when he woke up to a noise coming from outside. He fell asleep because he thought that he had imagined it. After some time, he heard someone pounding on the door. Steve gets up and looks out the window. He sees two men standing outside in their uniforms. Steve goes down to the stairs and opens the door.

Steve "Hi" How can I help?

I apologise for bothering you. Can we go inside? ' The police officer said to him, "

Of course, "Where is my demeanor?" Steve says, "to the police officer, '

2nd police officer, "Sir". I want you to sit down because we want to talk to you about your brother.

Steve goes to the fridge and takes a water bottle. He poured water into the glass. He grabs the glass and sits on the couch.

Steve said, "You caught him in a DUI." I am a lawyer, and I know one or two things about the law.

Police officer 2, "Sir, you do not understand." I just want to tell you that your brother passed away.

The glass drops from his hand. Steve sits there like a statue. He didn't move for some minutes after hearing that news. Both officers worry about him, and one officer comes close to him and touches his shoulder. He looks up to him.

Steve said, "I do not understand because he went to meet his agent." He will introduce him to the manager of a record company. Chris was very happy because he was starting his solo singing career.

We are deeply saddened by your loss. We want you to come to the morgue and identify him. You can come tomorrow.

Steve did not give any response to them.

The first police officer says, "Are you all right?" We are leaving now.

Steve says, "Yes,

Then he gives him the address of the hospital and leaves the house. Steve started crying loudly. He throws things in the room. Steve looks at the picture of Chris and grabs the picture in his hand. He started talking about the picture.

Steve, you said, "You will take care of me." You will never leave me. How can you leave me here alone? You always say that we will live together forever, that nothing will come between us.

At 5 am, he heard Janna Sanderson calling him. "Janna"

Please open the door. I heard it on the news. Is this true?

Steve stands up and walks toward the door. He opens the door. Janna hugs him. They went to the kitchen. She started making breakfast.

Janna says, "Did you eat something?" If you don't, then I'll make breakfast for us. "

They want me to come to the morgue and identify him. " They did not tell me what happened to him.

She comes close to him and holds his hand.

Janna said, "You have to do it for your brother." I know it's not easy for you. If you cannot go, then I will go to the morgue and the police station. First you need to eat.

I'm going to the morgue. I am not hungry. I am going for a walk.

When they were going for a walk, they saw a man coming close to them. Janna tried to stop him.

Janna Do not create a scene here, Fred. He is already upset.

Don't come near me. That family ruins people's lives. What are you looking at?

Steve grabs his neck. Brat is looking at all of this from a distance. He runs toward them and tries to stop Steve.

Brat: "Let him go, Steve.You don't want to do that." I know you are mad. Stop it.

Janna says, "Stop, you are hurting him."

Steve pushes him and leaves the scene. Janna goes with Steve, and Brat goes to Fred and checks that he is okay. "

Are you okay? "

I will get him arrested. "He is an idiot."

You provoked him to attack you. I saw with my own eyes. It's not the right time and place.

Fred, you are blaming me. Yeah, I know you are his bestie and savior.

The Brat pushes him and leaves him there. He walks over to the dinner table. This restaurant is owned by his family.

Janna and Steve arrive at the police station. They sat on the bench. A man comes close to him and sits with him.

Detective Matthew: "Sorry to hear that. I do not want to bother you, but I have some questions on my mind. If you answer those questions now, it will help us in our investigation.

What investigation? How did my brother die? Steve asks the detective.

Detective Mathew "You did not tell him." "Janna"

He is already upset, and I think it's not my place to tell. " Jenna says to the detective, ''

What's going on? Please tell me what happened to my brother.

Your brother was killed. We found Chris's body in Damon Faller's house.

"He killed my brother." I know for sure.

People in the police station grabbed him. Suddenly, a man comes into the police station. He hugs Steve.

Lucas: "You are hurting him." Let him go. Are you okay? Let's go with me.

They went to the room. They saw a dead body lying on the table covered by a white sheet. Steve came close to the table. Lucas peeled the sheet away from his face. Steve sees the face and falls down to the ground. Lucas helps him get up.

Lucas says, "I think we should go home."

When they were going home, an old lady was standing outside her house. She called Steve. He walks toward her and holds her hand.

"How are you doing?" Chris was a fine child. He came to see me before the night he died. My heart was shattered today. (Tears are coming down her face).

Janna "I know how much you love him. I will come later and help you with your household work.

Steve was sitting there in silence. Lady Maura brings a cane and gives it to Lucas. She did not like it.

Lady Maura: "How dare you touch my cane?" I don't like him. I am blind, but I can take care of myself. Lucas I didn't mean to offend you. I just want to help you.

Lady Maura: "Do not come near my house.

Lucas says, "Why do you hate me so much?"

They started arguing with each other. Janna cuts them off.

Janna "I think we need to go home." Steve needs to rest. He didn't sleep last night.

23 Ağustos 2021 10:03 2 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
4
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Catch you later

Yorum yap

İleti!
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Very nice chapter and well written!
December 23, 2023, 09:11

~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 64 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!