Kısa Hikaye
0
1.8k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The Shadow....

I still remember a single incident that happened that day, and ofcourse the date too........... 07/5/2013


We used to live in an apartment. It was nice. And there were some stuffs of the old renter also. There was a sofa chair. There was a balcony which was closed. No breeze could pass through it. It was very nice apartment. But only until I faced that day. Now let's come to the main point without talking about useless things. So, one day I slept for almost 3-4 hours in the afternoon. So, I was not able to sleep in night. As I was a kid, my mom always told me to recall tables and Alphabets in mind, so I did it. Then suddenly I started feeling thirsty. So I went to the kitchen. My house was something like, when you exit any room, you would enter the hall. So, I went to the kitchen and drank water. Now, what happened is that, when I just stepped out of the kitchen I saw a shadow sitting on the sofa chair ( the sofa chair was of the old renter). It was very clearly visible. It was a perfect shadow of a man sitting on the chair. It was really looking like a person is sitting on the chair. I got really very scared. Then suddenly I felt a cold gust of wind passed through me, and it was coming from the balcony. But the balcony was closed. I was so scared. I was constantly staring at the shadow. Again I felt a gust of cold wind. This time I turned back. And saw nothing. Now I turned towards the sofa chair again. But now the shadow disappeared. I dropped the glass which was in my hand. And everyone woke up. I started to scream. I told everything to my parents. And they believed me because sometimes they also feel something unusual in the apartment. And we left the apartment. Now we are safe!

It was a very haunted incident, which I don't want it to happen again!



05 Ağustos 2021 04:43 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
1
Son

Yazarla tanışın

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~