2
2.7k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

The Old Days

MACHOGO. O

Once Apon Time there was girl who was raised by her Dad,Grandmother and Anty.Her mother seems like she was sick.


After 7 months her mother passed away. Now she's left with her sister and her family. Her Anty took her and her sister to stay with her and raise them.So now they lived together till they go to school both of them.


When Years goes by,Oratilwe's Grandmother decides that she will change the school and go to another school.That times she was in Grade 7 at Tweeespruit Primary School.Her Grandmother didn't think or realise that the child is going to surfer,ending up stelling money at home for her sake at school because they don't give her pocket money for school. Oratilwe thought about doing that mistake,but she was so brave.


Many days Passed till her Cellphone waa taken at school and she told her Grandmother that they took her Cellphone at school and she didn't listen to her Dad when he told her to stop going with Cellphone at school.


It was on Thursday when Oratilwe decided that she will take her Grandmother's money to unlock her Cellphone tomorrow.Friday Morning she went to the Office and unlock her Cellphone


When months goes by,her Grandmother told her Anty that she stole her money,but her Anty didn't believe nor saying anthing to Grandmother.But her Anty decided that next year to stay with her again when she's going to high school


But her Family didn't think or ask her what will she do in Grade10


There Goes To High School

14 Temmuz 2021 23:22 0 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
3
Sonraki bölümü okuyun Her High School

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 2 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!