ravi-goswami1577527512 Ravi Ranjan Goswami

Now started tests of my pain tolerance, perseverance, optimism, and attitude. I found a physiotherapy clinic near my house and started my treatment.


Anı & Hayat Hikayeleri Tüm halka açık.

#doctor #depression #back-pain #parkinson
5
9.1k GÖRÜNTÜLEME
Tamamlandı
okuma zamanı
AA Paylaş

1

It occurred in the year 1995. Then I was working as a customs officer at the Chennai Airport. That had been a tough night. Normally more flights operated at night. That night hundreds of Haj returnees also landed. By 6 am day shift officers arrived and I came out of the airport.

I picked up my scooter from the parking area and started for my residence. I was very much tired and drove slowly. After three km from the airport, I had to take the right turn to go to my residence at Nanganallur.

I could never recollect the moment when I fell with the scooter. A few guys lifted me and took me to a roadside clinic. I had no external injury so I just sat there for a few minutes and came to my residence.

I told my wife about the incident. She was concerned. I told her not to worry as I was fine.

As was my practice after a night shift, I got fresh, had breakfast, and slept.

03 Haziran 2020 14:55 1 Rapor Yerleştirmek Hikayeyi takip edin
3
Sonraki bölümü okuyun 2

Yorum yap

İleti!
Henüz yorum yok. Bir şeyler söyleyen ilk kişi ol!
~

Okumaktan zevk alıyor musun?

Hey! Hala var 5 bu hikayede kalan bölümler.
Okumaya devam etmek için lütfen kaydolun veya giriş yapın. Bedava!