0
5.0k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Arrival Small World

Storyline thunderstorm in the boat... Dave Seville: "I can't see because it's windy and raining now. Oh?! It's a rock! I attempt to steer away before I get crashes now." Stranded on the beach of Small World... Ron Stoppable: "Look at there," Wade! He stopped to walk, then pointed at the giant man is unconscious and lying on the sand beach with ruined boat wooden. Wade: "I am so scared of the giant might eat us," Ron. his best friend Wade seems frighting now. Ron Stoppable: "Shh! We will tie up the giant and carry him to our castle," Wade? He whispered to him. Wade: "Okay. I guess so," Ron. Duration in the royal castle... Princess Kim Possible: "I think we battle against Princess Shego," Mom. She walked forward and backward on the royal red carpet. Queen Ann Possible: "Look at this," Kim! Her mother pointed at the window. Princess Kim Possible: "Why Ron Stoppable and his best friend Wade brings the giant been tied on the wagon wooden," Mom? She seems suspicious now. Queen Ann Possible: "Maybe we find out on what's going on with them," Kim? Princess Kim Possible: "Of course! Let's go now," Mom. Whatever funny happens at the villager of royal castle courtyard... Ron Stoppable: "Calm down, The giant didn't hurt you," the villagers. He said. Tailor Bonnie: "What's going on with the giant on the wagon wooden," Prince Ron Stoppable? Bonnie suspects and pointed at it. Prince Ron Stoppable: "My best friend Wade and I found the unconscious giant at the beach," Bonnie. Tailor Bonnie: "Maybe Princess Kim didn't let the giant here, Prince Ron Stoppable. Huh?" She said. Princess Kim Possible: "Tell me where you get the giant from," Ron? His girlfriend Kim Possible came out of the front doors with her mom Queen Ann Possible recently. Prince Ron Stoppable: "I found him at the beach, Kim. What's up," Wade? He replied to her, though Prince Ron Stoppable turned to look at his best friend Wade now. Wade: "I think the giant is awake now," Ron!? On the wagon wooden... Dave Seville: "Oh? Someone ties up a rope on me? Huh?" Prince Ron Stoppable: "Tell me who are you," the giant? He standing on the courtyard with his best friend Wade. Dave Seville: "My name is Dave Seville of the traveler. Tell me where I am in," lilliputian? Prince Ron Stoppable: "You are in my small world of Royal castle when you are unconscious and laying on the beach. I am Prince Ron Stoppable and this my best friend Wade," Giant Mr. Seville. Dave Seville: "That's a nice meeting of you. Would you untie me off the ropes," Prince Ron Stoppable? He was mannered. Prince Ron Stoppable: "Sure, Giant Mr. Seville. Wade? untie him now." Wade: "All right. I will set up the ladder and cut the ropes off," Ron. His best friend Wade brings a ladder from the shed and set it on the courtyard near the wagon wooden is gigantic than he was a lilliputian. Dave Seville: "I think I am so starving now," Prince Ron Stoppable. Prince Ron Stoppable: "Okay, Kim? Send our chef Timmy Possible to serve some Egg Bencient and Turkey sausage our Giant Mr. Seville is hungry now." Princess Kim Possible: "Okay. I will tell my dad now," Ron. His girlfriend Kim Possible sighed and walked back to her royal castle recently.

4 ноября 2019 г. 9:37 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Trouble of Princess Shego and Prince Drakken

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 3 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму