oliviawilliams Sandi Beute

Marin is a normal girl, at least, she hopes.One night something strange happens and she is stuck in a loop of dreams. Taylor lives in constant fear of his dad after his sister died because of the loop of dreams.He finds his Ilum partner, and has to save her from the same thing that killed his sister. The only problem is, she is halfway across the world. What will Taylor do?


Фентези эпический Всех возростов.

#yeet
7
4.7k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 15 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Chapter 1

Marin was so bored. She and 8 other people were the only ones in advanced mathematics. There was suddenly in announcement over the intercom," Marin Reed! Please come to the principal's office! "

Suddenly, 9 pairs of eyes were on her."See you!" Marian said at the door." what did I do?" she said in the empty hallway. She had punched bobby Vogelin yesterday, but he punched her first.

When she got to the principal's office, principal Berry ushered her inside and close the door and heard the lock click."We know what you are Marin. You're not very good at hiding it." The principal said.

"Hiding what?" Marin said.

"Do you not know?" the principal's voice became rough. Marion stepped back. Barry stood.

"I know you did it." Barry lunged at her.

"What?"

He wrapped his fist around Marion." I've been looking for you..."

" no!" Marin screamed she jolted awake, her heart pounding. Her sister, irene, looked down at her from the top bunk.

"Are you okay?" Irene hissed, her brunette waves out of her face. Marin shivered. It was.. A dream. she took a deep breath. I hope I don't see Mr. Barry today... "Why? Did you have a dream of you two making out?" Irene teased. Marin rolled her eyes at her seventeen-year-old sister. Irene pouted. "No? Too bad."She mumbled the last part. Marin closed her eyes to go back to sleep, but she couldn't. Finally, after she heard Irene snore, he jumped up and shook her older sister awake. "What do you want?" Irene mumbled, turning to face her.

"What are we? Marin said, shuffling her feet. Irene looked at her like Marin's head was on fire. "

"Humans, Marin. We are humans." She frowned.

"Why the heck why?"

Marin laid back down.

"No- no reason." She couldn't help but look at Cara her gray mutt. The soft, fluffy ears perked up as Marin gently scratched around her ears. The puppy whined is fear clouded over it's blue eyes. Kara's tails. Is a shadow cast around the room. A high-pitched, like a dying donkey, sound from miles away. Marin looked out the window. A... Creature was flying in the sky. It had a skull- head with white eyes and covered in blood. Marin froze. Human's blood. the Creature floated to her and screeched loop! It clapped his hands in the light show Norfolk marron's mind got fuzzy. I heard a clock, and she heard a soft, osprey, it's all a dream. She Felt her feet lifting off the floor. White Sparkle surrounded her, and.....




2 мая 2019 г. 20:56 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
123
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждые 15 дней.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Ariana Fisher Ariana Fisher
I am writing this along with Sandi
~