alinaerin Alina Erin

Jordan Hawkins isn't your average 18 year old. She's what some might call an intellectual genius. Not only is Jordan smart, sophisticated, drop dead gorgeous, and a natural charmer but she's also intersex. But rather than hide in the shadows like most, Jordan is honest about who she is and isn't ashamed when it comes to her extra appendage between her legs. The confidence that she exudes because of it, makes her one of most eligible bachelorettes in school, as well as in town. But Jordan only has eyes for one woman. A woman who has recently become off limits. Sydney Vaughn has always wanted to be a professor at a prestigious college, but she understands that she needs to start at an entry level of teaching. So, when the opportunity for a teaching position at Camden High School presented itself, Sydney jumped at the chance to get her foot in the door. The 25 year old Egyptian like goddess would have a lot more than she bargained for. Starting from the moment she locked eyes with one of her students. The chemistry between teacher and student is at an all time high when Jordan and Sydney step inside the classroom. With their sexual tension radiating off of each of them, hardly able to contain what they feel for each other. This school year is going to be a lot more difficult for the both of them. The question isn't, will they get together? The real question is, when will they give into their Carnal Desires?


Эротика 18+.

#allcharacters18excitingfutafutanarigirlxgirlheartbreakintersexlesbianrelationshipmatureadultcontentromancestronggraphicsexualdescriptionsstrongsexuallanguagestudentteacherviolence #
3
12.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Author’s Note

Greetings everyone!! Welcome to my first attempt at writing a smut/futanari novel. This is a slightly revamped version of the one that was taken down in August of 2020. I did my best not to change too much of the story or its premise.


As a writer and avid reader, I personally like to have a story that builds up over a length of time towards the so called "good stuff" that we as readers like to read. So, if you're looking to have a quick read with smut that jumps right into the action, then you've come to the wrong place. On the other hand though, I will do my best to make it worth the wait. However, if you are anything like me and prefer the build-up, then you have come to right place. Either way, I am grateful that you dear reader have taken an interest in my novel. Thank you!


I would like to apologize in advance if I don't post regularly but believe it or not, I do have a life, or at the very least something that resembles one.


With that being said, if anyone has a problem with mature adult content, strong sexual language, strong graphic descriptions, teacher/student relationships, futanari/intersex, lesbian and especially the mention of straight relationships, then this novel is probably not for you. So, I suggest you find alternate reading material to pass the time.


This novel is for readers 18 years and older. All characters are over the age of 18 and are consenting adults. All names, character descriptions and character situations are purely from the authors twisted and perverse mind. Any names and character descriptions are purely coincidental. All characters are figments of my imagination. So, if you meet someone that looks like any of the characters that are depicted in this novel than, holy shit! Then that means that Fantasia really does exist.


Please feel free to like, or dislike (go ahead be the hater. We good.), vote, and comment. All I ask is that you please keep it respectful, I appreciate any and all constructive criticism.


So without further ado, I hope you all enjoy the things that my twisted mind has in store for you. Happy reading everyone!!


~TTFN~

10 декабря 2022 г. 18:22 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Prologue

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 24 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму