kyra-mae-caskey Kyra Mae Caskey

This is the story of best friends, how they meant, and there challenges they got through and to come. This is a true story.


Вдохновляющие рассказы Всех возростов.

#heartwarming #truestory #hopeyouenjoy
0
1.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Chapter 1: Meet Kyra and Eden

Kyra is a 10 year old girl. She has tan skin, long brown hair, (With natrual highlights,) and glasses she has had since she was only 15 months old. Kyra has Autism, and she is often very, very shy. Kyra always wants to see the best in everyone, which makes her a great target for bullies. Kyra doesn’t have a lot of friends, but the ones she has, she cherishes. Kyra also has ADHD, which means she will always have a bit of energy. Kyra also has anxiety, which is why it is hard to make friends.

Eden is also 10 years old. She has beautiful brown skin, and really long black hair. Eden also has a hard time. making friends, because as an emo girl, everyone says she is weird. Eden loves to read, (so does Kyra) and the books that spark her interest are horror. Eden loves the show Avatar the Last Airbender, and has also gotton Kyra to watch it, too.

Now that you know about these characters, it’s time to continue. We are going back to Kindergarten, where 6 year olds Kyra and Eden await us.

14 ноября 2022 г. 16:58 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Everyday.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Похожие истории