pradaaboy zahhh_

﹆🧦" 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗥, 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘? in which shinju doesn't see the point in fighting and tries to have fun ! she's hiding a major secret though, and is painfully oblivious to her own strength.


Фанфикшн Комиксы 13+.

#daniel-park #big-deal #fanfiction #fighting #god-dog #goo #gun #goofy #funny #innocent #jiho #johan #50640 #lookism #manhwa #romance #secrets #webtoon #reader-x-various #samuel-seo #various #weird
3
678 ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 10 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

ONE. sammy's got the wheel

✿•˖* ℘


꒱.. "C'mon Sammy," Shinju whines nibbling on her cake pop. Samuel had given her a box of a dozen red velvet cake pops since he had promised the last time she came to bother him. Her big brother had let her come to Samuel's early on the condition that she would get to school on time.


"Sammy we got to go! Brother said if I don't I can't come here anymore in the morning," she explains tapping his shoulder with the chewed-on stick that was resting between her teeth. Samuel kisses his teeth and turns to glare at the nagging woman before finishing his paperwork.


"Good," he mutters before setting his ink pen down.


Shinju gasps, "You don't mean that!" She pouts as Samuel stands to grab his overcoat. "Hey come back here!" She fastly walks over to him as he begins to exit his office. She grabs his muscular hand and pouts, "You don't do you?"


A sigh escapes Samuel's lips as he glances down at her face. He pinches the bridge of his nose before breaking, "Of course not, Ju. Now c'mon, you said you needed to go."


"Oh yeah!" Shinju's expression immediately changes as she grabs her box of goodies and takes Samuel's hand, and walks out.


All the men in their matching black and white clean suits bow on the side of the halls as Samuel and Shinju pass through.


"Sir, would you like me to prepare a car for you?" One of them approaches the duo.


"No, just bring it around," Samuel orders. The man leans his head down in confirmation before going to retrieve the car.


Shinju clings to Samuel's large forearm while she laces his fingers with her skinny ones as they wait around for the car. Samuel glances down at the dual-toned hair female in a daze as he focuses on her pretty, fair-toned skin.


"Sir, here are your keys, have a good day," the man comes back quickly.


Samuel retrieves the keys, "I'll be back in about an hour, c'mon Shinju." He tugs on her petite hand to grab her attention. "C'mon," he mutters to her as he begins to stride toward the car.


Entering the vehicle, Samuel opens the door for her before getting in on the other side. "You ready?" He asks glancing at Shinju, who is struggling to buckle herself in.


"Yup!" She exclaims pushing up her sunglasses.



"Alright, Ju," he sighs slowing down the car, "Get out."


"It looks scary," she pouts peering outside.


"Oh my god, you're going to be fine. Now get out I need to go," Samuel grabs her things and plops them down on her lap. She stares at the bag and box of cake pops before shaking her head no.


Samuel rolls his eyes at her thinking she is scared for no reason.


"Shinju," he glares at her.


She huffs muttering something under her breath before unbuckling herself. She unlocks the door to leave but not before Sammy pulls her back and grasps her chin.


"You're going to be fine," he tries to reassure her before his lips touch her cheek. She smiles at him before doing the same.


"All right now, out." His usual demeanor returns.


"Bye, Sammy!" She climbs out of the car and waves as it speeds off from the school.



Running through the halls, Shinju looks for her classroom as she clings to her black backpack. Looking up she huffs as she finally arrives at the fashion design room, but there is a guy in front of her.


Tapping on his shoulder, she gives a sweet smile, "You new here too?" The guy nervously nods back at Shinju.


"Well my name is Shinju, what's yours?" She introduces herself while readjusting her box of pops while extending her hand toward the new guy.


He hesitantly takes her hand before introducing himself as well, "My name is Daniel."


"Daniel huh? I'll try to remember that, Brother always says I have strange memory because I can always remember the smallest thing," she begins to ramble before the teacher beckons them into the classroom.


"Come on in," the teacher signals for them both to enter. Shinju pulls on Daniel's hand and rushes into the classroom buzzing with excitement.


"I'm Daniel Park, nice to meet you," Daniel introduces himself shyly.


"And I'm Shinju, hi you guys," she says waving at the class. Her classmates mumble to themselves, gossiping about the new arrivals. Some comments are friendly while others aren't.


"Take that empty seat," the teacher points to Daniel and then points to Shinju, "And you take that one." They both travel down the aisles of the classroom while their classmate's eyes practically bury holes in them.


Plopping down in her assigned seat, Shinju glances at her seat partner's earrings. Feeling entranced by the jewelry, her hand moves on its own to feel the object, but the guy glances toward her before she can do anything.


Yelping, she immediately bangs her head on the desk in an attempt to fake laying down. "Ow," she whines as the guy looks at her in peak concern.


"Hi, sorry, your jewelry is really awesome. Please forgive me," she practically begs.


The guy shakes his head yes as he nervously smiles at the compliment. "Oh gosh, I did it again. Hi, I'm Shinju what's your name?"


"..."


"Jay, is that right?" The blonde nods in confirmation.


"Well, uh, would you like a plushy? I saw you looking at one."


"..."


"C'mon, I insist."


"..."


"Don't be stubborn."


"..."


"Yay!" She claps in victory as she gets Jay to agree. "Which one?"


"..."


"The dog?"


"..."


"Of course, you can!"


She quickly unhooks the small plushy from the waistband of her pants and hands it off to Jay, who gratefully accepts the gift.


"..."


"Oh, why aren't I in uniform?"


"..."


"Because I didn't want to plus, my brother wasn't at home so I didn't have to."


"..."


"Wait, Jay, does this mean we're friends now?"


"..."


"If I want to be?"


"..."


"Well of course I do! Yay!" She excitedly claps as her phone buzzes.


Big bro g

I see you chose to not put the uniform on.

I'll be picking you up after school.


"Whoops."

24 октября 2022 г. 4:14 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Прочтите следующую главу TWO. modern robin hood

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 11 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму