stanley-kamau- Stanley Kamau

The world is divided into two communities; the haves and the don't haves. In order to survive, Sophie is forced to enter into a relationship with Kelvin and ends up killing him for his wealth only to find out that the feelings were stronger. Will Sophie take the wealth to her Boss Mr. Guzman or will she run to compensate for the love of her life? One Part every day.


Триллер 18+. © © Director Starnlee

#love #mystery # #relationship #betrayal #friendship #romance #humor #Division
0
4.5k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

WHO ARE WE?

It's a bright Monday morning. The sky is blue and rays of the sun hit through the thin windows. Birds are heard singing good songs in uniform.


Kelvin; a 22 year old , medium height, young man is woken up by his alarm.

"It's time to get ready for work," he said as he got up heading to the bathroom. He was well off as he was the son to the government of Miondoko township. He lived in a three bedroom house which had a backyard, swimming pool and ofcourse not to forget about a playstation room where him and his friends met every weekend to play. He also drove two X-trail cars and so he had no need to worry about transport. He worked at a car selling company, Majivuno Car Dealers, where he was the Assistant C.E.O under his big brother Michael.


Sophie;a beautiful, 20 year old, short lady lived in the outcasts of town, in Shida slum and her life was not any close to that of Kelvin. She lived in an old iron sheet room, tattered clothes, her matress placed on the floor but never lacked time to go out for parties. However, she worked for one Mr. Guzman; a 55yr old, hairy, fierce looking man who was in charge of a fraud group, The Mali, which constituted of a number of ladies. Their work was to con men who were extremely rich and take away what they had.


Sophie, was then given a task to look for her victim and given a period of two weeks to get a prey.

Kelvin on the other hand, was a single man and therefore was looking for a lady to wife her and take care of him as he was so lonely, busy and tired to make any food for himself.



24 августа 2022 г. 14:33 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Прочтите следующую главу THE MEET UP

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 4 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму