beyondillusion Franschesco Totti

Being pushed to the verge of society and surrounded by hate and despair, Indara decides to simply end it all. He wishes for everything to change. Suddenly the world as we know it turns upside down... A strange man appears... People bite others... Blood and chaos... With his second chance its a different story what for others is the end of the world for him its an opportunity "No one deserves to suffer" His journey begins... Warning! This story contains descriptions of violence, blood, cursing and other mature content that is not adviced for young audience and people with weak hearts Enjoy your read...


Постапокалипсис 18+. © All copyrights reserved

#horror #fiction #thriller #death #survival #scary #adventure #depression #mature #zombie #science-fiction #action #bad-boy #survivor #
2
1.5k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue

Warning!
This story contains descriptions of violence, blood, cursing and other mature content that is not adviced for young audience and people with weak hearts


Enjoy your read...





It was Saturday night...


The vintage truck was making its way snarling in the middle of a rainy night of november. The weather news had already warned multiple times about an incoming storm but to reach the shipment due the deadline there was no time to stop. The old country road was narrow and bumby yet the chubby truck driver was pressing the gas pedale as hard as he can while turning up the radio


Radio: „so please take your measures against the storm and avoid going out. Now onto the sports news. The Rangers game against the Saints ended yesterday with the score of 0-2 to the Saints puttting them in the 7th place with 15 points difference to the first place. Now onto the Saturday interviews.“


The truck driver frowned about what he heard. "We lost so many points even though we won it wont be enough. I guess we can forget about qualifying", he thought to himself.


Radio: „urgent news, Reports of agitations in many nearby villages describe of a new virus varient spreading in the highest speed ever recorded. Many reports describe a new virus independent from Covid-19 yet still nothing is confirmed. Two villages were already locked down completely from the police and the VEGA organisation which is responsible to minimize pandemic damages.“


meanwhile the truck driver stretched his right arm heading to grab his burger on the dashboard while listing closley to the report. Just as his finger tip reached the bun a bumb came by and the burger flew up before falling into the darkness of the truckcabine in the night.


"UGHHH" The driver screamed in anger as a dirty dinner was already adding to the bad weather. He looked on the road one again before reaching down to look for his burger


His hand went right and left without touching anything except trash. suddenly he felt unease. His heart was pounding crazy to look back to the road. The old model truck began leaving its track heading into the right track of upcoming cars. He reached once last time to finally find the burger. he grabbed it and raised his head again to find a person standing in the middle of the road.


The driver pulled his feet from the gas pedale with wide opend eyes and at the same time pushed the brake pedale as fast as he could. His face was full of horror and his heart was boiling as the trucks wheels locked up but the truck kept sliding couples of meters hitting the person almost at full speed. A loud sound exploded from the trailer. The whole shipment must have got destroyed because of this emergancy brake. The whole trucks body shacked as the truck was pulling its self clunking to brake. Finally it shacked one last time before stopping and releasing a loud puff sound.


The drivers muscles were still pulled. He felt fear pulsing through him. The driver tried to comfort himself. What if it was just an animal?, he asked himself. It was dark and why would be a person standing here like that anyway?, he thought.


The driver decided to take a deep breath and jump out of the truck to check it out. It was very quiet and dark. Even animal sounds disappeared after the loud emergency braking. The driver climbed out of his cabin almost falling down as his body was numb.


He turned his flash light on and headed straight to the object he hit. The fog was covering the whole area and nothing but the moonlight and the small fading flash light was leading him as he headed to the black thing lying on the ground.


As the driver got closer it appeared more and more to be clear.

"I hit a fu*king human" he said quietly. If it was a man or woman he coud'nt be sure. The driver got goosebumps as he got closer so he decided to rather get back and inform someone instead of checking the bloody body.


A sudden thought came by. "What if I just driver on ?", he stopped moving as he thought. "Why don't I just throw it to the side and continue driving ?"


His fear of responsibility slowly overcame his humanity. If he would have to report that he will be jobless for sure. or even worse. in prison.


He looked around to check the remote area. No building or signs of cameras was to be seen. He decided to check out the front of the truck


As he approached the front of the truck he was surprised to find the little amount of blood that was spilled on the grill. He had hit many deers and even sometimes birds but this he wasnt seen before.


After remembering the loud noise that from the trailer he realized that the shipment would be damaged so how will he explain that? If anyone finds the body he will seem directly suspicious considering the company already knows the route he took. He decided to inform the company agreeing with himself that there is no way it was his fault. A person just jumped from the side of the road into his truck. Thats all it is. A big matter but no way his fault, he convinced himself.


As he climbed back in reaching for the CB Radio he realized a light in the distance he didn't see before. Immediately he remembered that there was a gas station in this area where he thought he could buy dinner after his burger has gotten dirty.




The driver decided to first get some help from the gas station before informing his supervisors. Maybe there is still a way to not get in trouble, he thought to himself. He climbed back out to head out to the gas station but he imagined hearing something. He continued thinking he is imagining things but he didn‘t feel well.


He stopped and looked back to find the person he hit standing closer to the truck. Wasn‘t he hit ? How could he stand up casually. On the shallow moonlight the Driver recognized a young woman. she was standing close to the truck but so she must have walked too but how ? However she wasn‘t walking anymore. Just standing there. Her face wasn‘t very clear.


The driver decided not to climb in the truck

: „Hello ?“



she did not respond


The driver continued: „I am going to get you some help, are you feeling any pain?“


still nothing.

"She's probably in a shock" he thought.



As the driver got closer he imagined hearing a noise again. He stopped and tried to hold his breath which was impossible. A quiet and faint sound came from the woman. He did not understand it


„What‘s that ? Can you speak louder“


He was talking calmly while his heart was pounding like crazy. He didn‘t want to be here but what can he do ? He is responsible for this. It was a weird encounter on a strange night in an unusual place. He took a look all over her cloths noticing her blood everywhere yet it was dry. So dry that the street was clean. How could that be ?


The woman put her hands on her face mumbling other words the driver coudn‘t hear nor understand.


As he got a bit closer he said: „could you repeat tha...“


„.....RUUUUUUUUUUN....“ the woman shouted in a throaty voice.



The driver coudn‘t hide his terror as he turned around and sprinted towards his truck.



He could feel her almost catching up with him as his mind has left his body. All he could was hear his loud breath. He hasn‘t sprinted like that in years.


He took a small peak behind him to find her running for her life after him while stretching her hand to grab him.


His body froze from fear. His legs locked together and he fell to the ground on his face. quickly he turned around and tried to push her but she jumbed on him without giving him a chance. His muscles slowly got weaker while pushing her as her head got closer and closer to his neck



„NO NO PLEASE STOP“ he said as his tears were dropping unwillingly


„ HELP, HEEELP"







yet all what he saw was his blood dropping on his face and then everything went black.





13 августа 2022 г. 21:35 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждые 30 дней.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~