luv4life Laiba syeda

Birthday parties and risks can go too far. Listen to your mommy and daddy, or face the consequences. You can escape the real world for a book, but you wont be able to snap back until you read the last words of this one..


Ужасы истории о привидениях Всех возростов.

#horror #ghost # #thriller #girls #birthday #possessed #dead #scary #imaginative
0
2.0k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Every 2 days
reading time
AA Поделиться

1980, 5th January

"Hey guys! It's a pleasure to have you here for Annie's birthday."

"We love birthday parties, and Annie's our 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 anyways." said eight year old Kara.

"Ya, where is she?" said nine year old Cindy.

"I think shes in the bathroom!" said seven year old Mari.

"Thanks for having us here Miss Jones!" said Kara.

"No problem sweetheart, and Mari you aren't quite right. She's getting ready in her room. Oh! She's here." said Miss Jones happily.

"Oh, yay!" said Mari.

"Hi mum!" said Annie ecstaticly.

"Hey darlin'!"

"Now girls, i'm gonna go make punch. Don't go into the basement, alright?" warned Miss Jones while placing the cake and knife on the table.

"Okay!" said all four girls.

As soon as Miss Jones left, kara said, "Let's go to the basement!"

"We can't, you heard my mum."

"Who cares?" said Kara, "Let's go girls."

"I'll come aswell then.." muttered Annie.

"Sure, but you go down first if u reallywant to be part of the group."

Annie looked at the floor for a while before saying:

"Okay.."


***


As they walked down the steps, the girls - not including Annie - stopped, leaving her to go down the stairs alone.

Annies POV:


I'm now going down the stairs of this basement, thanks to the part of me wanting to officially be part of their dumb group.

It's scary down here, all i get to use is a lantern for light because the bulbs are broken. Theres a really creepy doll here, and a pale pink stroller. I can hear someone, wait..


Annie's screams were heard from the party table.

Her friends were already at the table, as they had left her.

Annie's mother came rushing to the table.

"Where's Annie!?" Miss Jones said panting.

"She.. went down to the basement." said Kara

"We, we told her not to!" exclaimed Cindy.

"Good Lord.." said Miss Jones.

"I'll be right back." she said in shock.

10 minutes later.

Miss Jones walked angrily back to the girls, until her hand covered her mouth.

"GIRLS!!!" she screamed running over to the party table.

"No!!"

All 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 girls were laying on the floor, with their mouths slit open, their hearts taken out and their eyeballs laying next to them. Their beautiful dresses were smeared in their own, cherry red, blood.

In the tall grass, stood blood covered Annie, who was giggling like crazy.

"ANNIE!!" shouted Miss Jones while crying so loud neighbours could hear.

She just kept laughing while her dear mother was on her knees, at Annie's feet..

Please make sure to leave a like and review so i know how well i did, thanks!






8 августа 2022 г. 7:15 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу 1984, 5th January, News

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 1 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму