Короткий рассказ
0
2.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

My Dad

One late night I got a phone call from my mom and she had asked me if I have spoken to my dad I had told her no my mom told me that I really need to get ahold of him cause of a call she had got from my brother. So I asked what was going on? My brother called with the worst news anyone could get. My dad was diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer. After hearing those words I hung up. Called my dad, soon as he picked up I asked him not to lie to me but I just got a call and was told that he had stage 4 bone cancer? There was a moment of silence then I heard the words that torn my world apart. My dad told me that he had it and he had only 3 months to live. I would talk to him every day then the text message and calls got shorter. One day I ran into my cousin he told me that the doctors gave my dad only 3 weeks. Those 3 weeks went by so fast. On August 22 2021 I was supposed to be at my dad's house with my family but I was home. My phone started ringing it was my dad's sister she was crying all she kept saying was that my dad was gone. I screamed at the top of my lungs. At that moment it felt like someone ripped out my heart. I had lost my dad, my best friend he was everything to me. I have my good days and bad days. But I know he is in a better place and no more pain.

14 июня 2022 г. 23:22 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Traci Lambert I'm nothing special I'm just me and I will never give up.

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~