j-luna-jona J Luna Jona

This is a story about Markus Deity and Koji Yukio. They are both scientists to whom Markus fell in love with Koji from being saved from doom, but Koji has discovered something, a doorway to another universe and this is where their adventure will become the change to them forever.


Приключения 13+. © JLJonah.2022

#LGBTQ #romance #fiction #furry #sciencfiction
Короткий рассказ
0
940 ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Test log #1

this is where it began, in a dark room hidden away from the world. A scientist, An unknown doorway to a parallel darkened universe, and the hearted feeling of... dispear.

The feeling hurts to think about but down into this darkened room lies a doctor, a doctors name whom is preferred by, Koji Yukio. He has made a discovery one day in his laboratory. It seems to be an energy source to another world beyond a powerful doorway, "c'mon I'm so close they're is no stopping it now" Koji says typing in his computer while he tinkers with a device in hand. After hours of tinkering with the object it starts to vibrate in his hands and it's energy slowly tries to equilize with the same energy source as the doorway. He quickly places the device into a bigger one, inserting the device into a keyway locking in place, the concentration from the energy buildup makes the lab vibrate gently. He turns to his computer once more and is set to a time that seems to be calculated to the time the doorway can be breached (the time reads 3:00:59 and counting down). He connects his watch to the device and is reminded of what time he has left, with a small stretch and a yawn, he stands up with his fur brushing against the neck-collar of his lab coat and proceeds to stand from his swivel chair. He walks over to the edge of his lab and opens a mechanical door with a keycard in his ID, the door opens by shrinking down and uses a sensor to tell when to close once someone crosses over. He then makes his way down a bright hallway, following behind someone is getting closer and closer but Koji doesn't notice due to the lack of any noise, with a strange feeling Koji closes his eyes and he takes a deep breath, he uses his top senses and he says as he opens his eyes "you know, instead of developing how to hide your footsteps. You should rather instead hide your smell too" turning around he is greeted and faced by his lab friend Markus, Markus is not so bright as the other fourteen scientists, but he can have some chance of a good idea. "how do you get me every time?" Markus says. Koji lifts his finger up and says "it's because you didn't hide any other ways to hide besides of sound, i can smell you from down the hallway if i wanted to" then Koji places his finger onto Markus's snout as he presses and boops his nose playfully. Markus lets out a small squeak as Koji turns away giggling down the hallway before turning left into another room. Markus follows more behind, "h-hey wait up" he says rushing around the corner nearly missing two other scientists. Markus with a red face apologizes rapidly before rushing to Koji as Koji seems to be enjoying some food. Markus stands across from Koji with his paws on the table as he says "how dare you boop my nose, i told you to never do that to me ever again because you already know how much of a weakness it is to me", Koji still eating his food he looks up at markus and adjusts his glasses before standing up and walking over to Markus, towering over Markus his eyes narrow down to Markus as he places his paw onto his shoulder before bringing his face close to Markus's right ear. Markus catches a deep chill up his spine as Koji nears closely, his smooth breathing tickling his whiskers. Markus turns more red in the face as he is growing nervous and scared of the moment occurring, "u-uhm K-Koji?!? what a-are you d-" but before Markus could finish his words, Koji shushes him with a finger to his lips before Koji says in his ear "good try of being intimidating, but you gotta try harder than that my dear boy" Markus melts into his feelings as his mind starts to go crazy with emotions. Markus starts to breathe heavily as his legs turn to jelly, falling before being caught into Koji's arms. He is entranced in his arms as he places his ear onto his chest, listening to Koji's smooth and gentle heartbeat, followed with his breathing. Markus then quickly gains his composure and realizes before he starts to freak out "oh sh- I'm so sorry- I didn't, i mean-" Markus choking on his words struggles to say anything. Koji seems to be entertained by this before Koji boops his nose again and says "hey, why don't you swing by my lab today later. i have something you might want to see", Markus getting the message differently takes it the other way and he begins to get even more red before Koji walks away, Koji looking back at Markus with a side eye as he turns around the corner, tail swishing by with a flick as his boots start to become fainted in the distance down the hallway. Markus takes a seat at the table Koji was eating at and he starts to wonder how this feeling started towards Koji.

March, 7th, 2120,Markus remembers how it happened exactly, he was testing a portal gun he was developing in his lab. Hours turned to days and weeks before he was finally done with the project, but without his knowledge he missed a component and still decided to test the gun. He shot at the wall and everything seemed to be working properly as Markus sticks a stick into the portal, the stick comes out of the other end of the secondary shot on the ceiling before the secondary portal begins to flash separate colors before shrinking and disappearing away, the primary portal then swallows the stick from Markus's grasp as it becomes unstable as slowly pulls Markus closer to itself. Fearful Markus starts to panic as he is being slowly sucked up into the portal, the gun is sucked into the portal as it makes it more unstable with power. Koji senses the strong power surge and he grabs a small handheld device, it beeps in his hands as it reads; Black hole power surge, danger immanent until prevented. Koji quickly rushes out his lab as he runs down the hall to Markus's lab. Koji opens Markus's lab door with his master keycard, Koji is shocked as he sees Markus being sucked into the portal. Markus panics as he looks at Koji "h-help me please" Markus pleads, Koji quickly scouts the problem and he runs to his laboratory full sprint and grabs a glove from a case he developed. Koji returning to the scene time goes slow for koji as he sees Markus loses his grip and is pulled more to the portal, Koji quickly dashes to Markus with his right paw balled up into a fist, step after step Koji's glove emits some sort of dark electricity and he swings, punching the portal away as he grabs Markus away from the portal. Markus awakens from the moment and sees himself in Koji's arms being held gently and closely.

Markus snaps back from the flashback as he smiles from the moment he remembers, Markus then looks over at the leftover food Koji left behind, Markus grabs the plate, still warm in his paws. He takes as sniff of the food and it's smell is amazingly mouthwatering, Markus lighly opens his mouth as saliva drips out imagining the taste of it, Markus looks around and he takes a slow bite of the food. His eyes light up as the taste is enhanced making his tastebuds scream for more of this taste, he places the plate down onto the table as he opens his mouth once more and he quickly devours the food licking the plate clean. Markus gets up and puts the dish away and walks into his laboratory, still remembering the taste in his mouth he opens his lab door and walks inside, once inside he walks over to a bed and takes off his shoes, tail wagging he covers himself getting snuggled up and comfy into the blankets warm embrace. Markus starts to fall asleep when he suddenly feels something breathing over him, he opens his eyes and sees Koji standing over him with a smirk on his face, Markus's face goes red again and he says nervously "k-koji? wh-what are you doing here?". Koji gets closer and says "did you enjoy the food i made?", Markus blushes more and he turns over in his bed looking away from Koji. Koji then lays down behind Markus and he puts his arm around him before saying onto his ear, "come on, tell me the truth Markus dear". Markus feeling nervous and hot, he sheepishly says "y-Yes ok, i did i ate all of your food because i just wanted to get the close enough chance to kiss you. Is that what you want me to say?!?", Koji caresses his face and turns Markus around and pulls him close, Markus melts into Koji's eyes and he takes a deep breath while closing his eyes. Koji places his paw onto his chin as he kisses Markus on the lips. Deeply in each others arms Markus feels happy as his tail wags and a small squeak escapes as Koji's paw moves from his face down to his neck, then down to his shoulder, then his arm, and then all the way to- *BEEP*

Markus wakes up from his sleep as his alarm beeps loudly making him jump from his bed and falling to the floor. Markus rubs his head and gets dressed before walking to his lab door, feeling weird from the dream he just had.

Markus walks through the lab door as it slides open, the cool air of the laboratory catches his fur blowing it around with a swoosh. in his mind he can't get that dream out as he starts to space out during the walk to the cafeteria. The cafe seems the be packed as there are a lot of scientists and doctors that roam the place, markus then bumps into ugh* "him" a small yelp comes from the two as both connect eyesight. "i should have known it would be someone like you to do that, mr. deity" the character says with an annoyed tone, markus in his mind says. "Ugh, dr. foil, of course he would be here". "Well?! speak up boy" dr foil says, markus stammers "i- oh s-sorry", dr. foil puts up his paw to markus's face and says "not another word out of you it's too easy to read you anyways, you're not sorry for anything". "yeah no doubt" Markus says quietly, markus walks away as dr. foil keeps spouting words from afar, Markus ignores him and continues on to get his food for the day and get back to work. Markus orders his usual chicken and white rice with hot sauce and takes it to his lab room, he eats in peace as every bite is worth the taste. Markus remembers what koji said and walks over to his lab when he gets to his door dr. foil appears and says "how dare you walk away from me when I'm talking to you, you should be ashamed of yourself, to have the audacity to do so, Y'know i should write you up for that" markus puts up one paw and says, "there's no time, I'm sorry that I bumped into you, I really am. Now if you'll excuse me i have work to do." markus walks away again, making dr. foil even more angry as dr. foil storms off. As markus makes his way to koji's room he begins to think about everything that had happened till this moment, as markus reaches koji's door he knocks and from behind it he hears koji's boots clamber to the door as markus fixes his hair fur to make it poof out more. The door opens with koji towering over markus and koji says "oh you made it, i knew you would come by", koji grabs markus's paw and brings him into the room of the open lab with the door shutting behind them, markus feels koji's soft paw as his fur feels smooth. Markus blanks out as koji leads him to a chair and markus sits down as their paws separate slowly, markus loves the moment as he stares at his paw, sniffing it he smells a strawberry scent as it was markus's favorite smell. markus wags his tail as he looks at koji, koji bends over to grab something out from a box below, his tail swishing around. markus blushes, koji looks back at markus and says "hey? you ok?". markus blushes more as he looks away, "y-yeah" he says. Koji places a suit onto Markus's legs in the chair and says "c'mon get dressed i wanna show you something". koji starts to take off his shirt and as he does that markus blushes more, koji starts to take notice and he starts to flex playfully, koji showing off makes markus speechless, then koji says "like what you see?" markus doesn't answer and he just gets up from the chair and walks to koji's washroom and gets changed silently, koji and Markus both dressed in radiation suits get ready for what's next, koji grabs markus's paw once more and leads him to his desk and picks up a device, he places the device on the floor and taps in some sort of coordinates as it beeps with every press of each button. on the floor the device shakes and humms as both koji and markus wait patiently for what was to come, the device jumps once, then once more. Koji let's go of markus's paw and grabs a drill gun and drills the device into the floor as the device continues to shake, then it stops suddenly. silence for what feels like forever is felt, they both relax as nothing seemed to happen, then suddenly a dark aura explodes from the device and without thinking Markus jumps in front of koji and hugs him tightly, caught off guard koji looks down at markus and says "hey, i-it's ok now" markus loosens his grip around koji and looks back at the device as it emits a blackend portal. markus looks up at koji and realizes that he's hugging him tightly and quickly backs away, "i- I'm so sorry koji i just thought i- it was- and it-" before markus could say koji shushes him and says "hey, it's ok. I think it's kinda cute how you tried to protect me from it, that was very thoughtful of you". Markus blushes after being called cute and tries to fix his composure koji grabs his paw again and head to the portal, as they continue on markus gets scared a pulls away, koji stops and looks back at him with a concerned look on his face and says "hey, c'mon it's ok. Just trust me" he holds out his paw gently, markus nervously grabs hold with a shaking paw. koji holds his paw tightly but gently and they both walk forward towards the portal, as koji's paw reaches the portal it has a sudden coldness to it creating a chill to go up his spine, koji stops to take a deep breath, then walks through only to stop at his head, he backs up and looks markus in the eyes and says happily "you gotta see this" koji leads markus through as the coldness of the portal reaches markus's paw as he gets a chill up his spine too as he lets out a small squeak, koji laughs on the radio and says "awwh, that was cute", markus blushes as he enters too with his eyes closed, through the portal koji turns around and faces markus and says "you can open your eyes now dear" Markus opens his eyes and what he seen is a new world around them, so many stars and colors in the sky above, markus starts to tear up and he says "i-is this what you wanted to show me? i-it's beautiful here" koji nods and they both continue on while holding paws, koji then presses the side of his helmet and starts a recording video he says as they both walk through "interesting this place is, it's beautiful surroundings seems to have vegetation all around, they seem to be completely alien to our planet but are native to its own. with my partner markus we will continue to explore this strange place, koji yukio out" he presses the helmet once more with a beep the video saves, as they both walk through the strange world they are met with a wall up ahead that seems to have carvings all over it, koji clicks his helmet once more "we continued through the land and we seem to have reached some kind of wall that has some strange characters on it. this might take some time to translate in the lab, now we shall continue on with the expedition" beep beep* then markus looks around and sees a pathway with glowing rocks, he starts to follow the path as it seems to call his name. He let's his grip go from Koji's paw and starts to follow the path alone, busy with the wall koji is still interested in the wall and starts to take pictures with his helmet. far away the voices get louder to markus as he walks the path, koji then starts to notice and slowly panics "uhm, markus? you there?" no response from the radio, silence is throughout the radio "heh, ok markus this isn't funny, where did you go?" koji starts to walk around with a tap on his arm band bringing up a locator, he sees markus's signal going away from him, he starts to panic more "Markus?!" he starts to jog towards markus, but markus seems to get farther away, koji goes into full panic mode and begins to run to markus, "markus answer me?!? markus hello!!!" more static comes from the radio and koji seems to be getting closer and closer then koji sees markus walking towards a drop, Kojis heart stops for a second and he shouts "MARKUS?!? NOO" koji runs full sprint and inch by inch, foot by foot, meter by meter he slowly reaches markus. markus reaches the drop and before he goes over the edge koji grabs hold of him and pulls him back and drags him back onto the floor, markus passes out and falls into a deep sleep, koji picks him up and walks through the brightly lit forest that surrounds them, markus takes a glimpse and sees koji carrying him into the portals entrance, koji carrying him into the portals entrance and he smiles and says "a-am i dead? is this heaven? a-are you my angel?" koji giggles gently and says "i think you've had enough in this place" then they both enter the portal back into their world safely.


24 мая 2022 г. 10:47 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~