A
Abigail Day


A planet named Baenides was forced into battle and, whilst Rhaecus is forcing them, 2 Planets start forming together! Who will win the great battle of the two?


Найучная фантастика Всех возростов.

#Victory??
1
1.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Dawn Of The War

Baenides, the ocean, blue world was a peaceful home to many. The race are aquatic and friendly! Rhaecus, the blood-red planet was deadly, anyone that comes in their path will have war. Sadly, Baenides came in their way and got forced into war when they didn't want to! More than two thousand warriors started to draw their swords in a battle they might not win. The captain of Baenides guards watched two fast figures move in the shadow and those two pairs of eyes peered from the darkest of corners. The captain said to them that their veins are full of boiling water and his is cold and never fresh.. The red planet warriors gasp in horror as he licked blood from his hands..

21 апреля 2022 г. 12:21 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Прочтите следующую главу W- what happend to the friendly, home planet??

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 4 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму