marquez-ross1649712485 Marquez Ross

• Non Fiction • History unfolded • Biblical Breakdown • Understanding the War between Russia and Ukraine


Публицистика Всех возростов.

#]
3
3.3k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Gog and Magog The Maeotian People

WARNING

• The information in this book is by all means SERIOUS. DO NOT TAKE THE INFORMATION FOR A JOKE....


The Sea of Azov is located in Russia, and Ukraine, to the West of the Sea. Many humans and people have already discovered, Russia and Ukraine as Gog and Magog. Yet, the discovery of the Garden of Eden has been overlooked! In the Garden lived not only people, yet a serpent that rested up on a tree. Those of you that have faith, identifies the serpent as Satan, Lucifer, the old liar the devil. You can recall the account of the fall of Man and the exile from the garden. You can recall the birth of two children after the exile, and the evil actions committed by one through instructions. Yet alot of believers have not identified with whom they became servants to.

• (Genesis chapter 3 through chapter 4)

The Garden of Eden is described by four rivers encompassing the garden. Pishon, Gihon, Euphrates and the Tigris rivers. Two of these rivers have been somewhat of a unknown mystery ( Pishon and Gihon). The Sea of Azov's waters are filled by two known rivers, located in Russia and Ukraine. These rivers are the Don and Kuban Rivers, that flow from the Pontic Steppe. The people of the land are called Maeotians. The etymology and origin of the Maeotian people has no obvious record. They are known as Sindians and Satyrians.

WARNING

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INDEPTH ON THE TRUTH ABOUT SEA PEOPLE. WE ARE HUMANS THAT BITE A-P-PLE. In all actuality The People bite us... and I quote we didn't land on ply-mouth rock, ply-mouth rock landed on us.... Pontic Steppe... I've seen the Mountain Top....

To be continued






12 апреля 2022 г. 1:54 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу IDENTIFICATION

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 3 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму