geovani-andrade1646420210 Geovani Andrade

Feeling the need to write this and get it out of my chest was enough motivation. This is a real narrative, but still fictional. It's about the life of a teenager that seems to be pretty normal, though sometimes "normal" can hurt, people judge and say things that they don't know how it might affect us. That life starts bubbling up those stares and lines, 'till it becomes troubling. I'll take you for a ride on the rollercoaster that is life, and show you that troubling, might seem "normal".


Мемуары 13+. © Geovani andrade

#]
3
798 ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Every week
reading time
AA Поделиться

Why troubling?

This is a book, but more importantly, it's me. Hello, my name is Gean Andrade, and I'm currently 17, about to turn 18. I am a male brazilian, and fluent in english. If you wonder why I am writing this in english and not in portuguese, it's because it's easier for me to express it all in english. As it's kinda predictable from the little introduction above, it's a book about me. And please do not think this is going to be a inspiring book that's going to change your life forever, it's at least interesting —gimme some credit.


It's no news that life can be tricky, and hard, and I'm kinda making it sound like this is a sad depressing book, don't flatter yourself, you might not even cry. The question that makes the title ot this chapter cannot be answered in one text, because what makes trouble is the context. Take that last sentence with you as I walk you through my life, answering why I have a troubling life as a teenager.


Well I can't just put you here and say that my life is problematic, I gotta give you something, some backgroung, a base. What's a better base than the truth. I'll tell you everything you need to know about me to answer that question yourself. Maybe I'll give it to you, but you'll have to figure it out. And hon', if you can relate, don't let it relate too much. Remember what parents always say:

— "Don't do as I do, do as I say".


Anyways, enough chit-chat, I'll take you to the beginning of all.

4 марта 2022 г. 20:56 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Every week.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~