Короткий рассказ
0
537 ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Winter Year 2

Winter Year 2 – Month 3

Well, here we are finally into an actual winter and accurate representation of the seasons. Hopefully, this lovely chill will last at least through the season and grace us the serene beauty that can only be found in snow-covered ground. The world certainly needs this pure cleansing every year, to help people reset and refresh, viewing the world with new eyes.

Speaking of which, I have been browsing the records of the past and stumbled upon an interview for an awesome band. This seems to be pretty early in their career, and I plan to share it with you soon. Until then search around for music by Fight Gone Bad and you will not be disappointed.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim has certainly fallen by the wayside as of late because I have been drawn to a few different games. The first of which is called Wasteland 3 and has been pretty enjoyable and could get lost for hours exploring post-apocalyptic Colorado with my team. I have been trying to preserve them as much as possible, but have already lost one member… Wow if only there weren’t so many bugs to deal with. I’ve also been playing The Last of Us and enjoy the story so far, and believe I am a sucker for “sad dad” stories. I look forward to continuing their adventure soon. Finally, all of my time this month has been consumed by Fallout: New Vegas and with good reason. I am only level 16, but have already made friends with, I believe, all the right people. I started with the Powder Gangers then convinced the Crimso Caravan Company I was on their side and then of course the Van Graffs. I just landed on The Strip and met Mr. House, and seems like we will get along but we will see…

Not too much to report on the book front, and movies have been pretty standard, but I did get to catch a movie called Logan and enjoyed it thoroughly and hope there are more movies that will happen story-wise after this one. Let me know and I will keep everyone in the loop.

21 февраля 2022 г. 18:21 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~