0
1.4k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

The crow that cried death

darkness throughout the night the crow cries death throughout the night only the shadows can cast its magical moonlight down on it and fear shrouds the valley of death as the doctor and his wife eve walk through the cemetery unaware of the evil that lurks there by the crow's sinister intentions the shadows get the crow purpose to prey on its next victim without remorse or compassion . the crow reaps the lost souls of the graveyard to get its emotion of hate and rage to gather life to devour souls to get darkness stronger on the life of it's prey. the crow cries death to see its very estranged ways to get power by feeding on fear. "what was that!" eve says in panic trying to stay calm hoping to make it through the cemetery down the dark ominous hills that have the smell of death. "what's wrong!" the wise doctor said to eve. the footsteps crushes leaves and shadows stalk the night to only haunt the very fear of the couple walking through the graveyard. the shadows of fear surround the couple and whispers of the night began to consume them with great amount of fear and paranoia,the crow cries death again suddenly the spirits get louder and louder with the pressure of fear on the doctor and wife. the crow cries outlook so it can very well haunt them to there dark souls,the fears they have consume them alive with panic and unequal amount of phobias to drive them insane. the night is only young to cause more fear but the insanity increases as footsteps get louder and louder they run and fall into a mud hole suddenly the crow flies down with a lot more behind it the crows inflict pain like wicked pain of torment to them and the pain increases where the crows pierce there flesh while blood boils out and the crows pierce their flesh and organs they scream in pain and agony to cause the crows to get angrier and more demonic the crows bite into their flesh and began to rip off the veins and the amounts of wounds and bloodless leave the fading out into the darkness of the wicked night. the mist surrounds the grave as the corpses with crows eating their flesh and drinking the blood of their pure bodies and souls once more through the night the crow cries death to its victim.

27 октября 2021 г. 22:39 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~