vijay_shriram_sk Vijay Shriram

This story is a sequel to The Shawkin's Lab. A group of white men entering Shawkin, let's see they will cause anything or they just came to visit. A boy was kidnapped by The Whitemen by mistake. Will they release him or they will kill him? His friends will rescue him or they will let them experiment on him? Let's see what happens.


Подростковая литература 13+.

#thriller #256 #space #spaceman #Rayon #Racheal #simon #noah #love #heroism #socialism #crime #Alhuf #theshawkinslab #theshawkinslab2 #shawkins #fiction #nonfiction #teen-fiction
3
3.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Prologue

Previously On THE SHAWKIN'S LAB part 1,



"We are, We are, Wee Aree From Shawkin... Let's go, buddy! No other monsters, No other Giants, No other Spaceman allowed in our Shawkin, Shawkinnn... Making and Solving the unpredictable twists,

From the inseparable friendshipz.

Where we are from, WE ARE FROM SHAWKIN!"

a song playing in the background.


"Racheal, We are about in the middle of the mountain. We can't find that!" Noah slightly loses his hope. Alhuf, "We have no choice. Let's go home today, meet tomorrow at Rayon's house!" and then the Team dispersed. "We failed in our first attempt, Dad!" Racheal said with her face sad. "Yeah, But sure we will find that!" Alhuf reassured her. Alhuf entered his lab. "Racheal, Go out of this place!". "Racheal, In the lab, human blood splattering, and scattering here and there!". They heard a creature screeched inside the lab. Racheal yelled. "It's the lizard! "Alhuf shouted. Racheal took a couple of stones. In fear, she just started to rub them. Suddenly the beast broke down the door and just threw it, came to attack them. Racheal threw the stone that rubbed in her hand. "What the heck! The monster running towards Mt. Frost? Racheal moaned. "I am too thinking about it! " Alhuf stared the way the monster went. Racheal whispered, "It was an unpredictable twist, Dad!". At Drake's home, Racheal and Alhuf explained what happened yesterday. "What? It ran towards Mt. Frost?" Noah asked with a horrible face. "Yeah, It was opposite what we thought!" Alhuf said. "Hey Racheal, you rubbed the stone, right? " Rayon investigated her. "Yes!" Racheal replied. "It must be a Flint! It created a Fire spark. So it hates the heat." Rayon solves. "But If we create fire in the mountain, it will become most dangerous!" Simon interrupted. "We can use crackers!" Drake solved the question. It's about 8 pm. Alhuf, Noah and Simon were moving towards Mt. Frost. Drake, Rayon, and Racheal were going to the mall to buy crackers.". "We are going to distract the monster," Alhuf said by moving forward. "We do not know if the monster is here or aren't!" Simon facepalmed. From a distance, they heard a yelling sound. "Do we confirm now? It is here!" Alhuf proved the creature is in Mt. Frost.


Drake at the encounter, "Sis, can you do it faster?" asked the cashier.


Simon, "Oh my god! What we are goi..." while he is talking, the monster came in front of them and roared. "What the hell on the earth is happening! "Noah screamed. Simon, "What we are going to do now?" asked Alhuf. "JUST RUNNNN" Alhuf pushed them and said to "MOVE TOWARDS, fasst!" shouted. As we thought, Noah slipped down while running. "Noahhhhhhhh!" Simon screamed. Then they heard the sound of bursting rockets and sky shots. Simon took Noah beside a tree and safeguarded him. Alhuf thumbed up by seeing them. The Giant destroyed, landed over the ground. Everyone smiled with tears. Racheal cuddled Rayon, friends smiled over him. "Oh god!, This is an unpredictable twist!" Alhuf murmured but smiled.



I hope you read The Shawkin's Lab part 1. If didn't mean to check it out in Description and continue this. This story is a sequel to The Shawkin's Lab. A group of white men entering Shawkin, let's see they will cause anything or they just came to visit. A boy was kidnapped by The Whitemen by mistake. Will they release him or they will kill him? His friends will rescue him or they will let them experiment on him?


Are you ready Shawkian? Let's see what happens.

10 ноября 2021 г. 5:28 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу Truth Disaster

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Mervin Spidle Mervin Spidle
It sounded good so far explained good and interesting I think It's possible you can do it
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 7 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму