S
Stacia Daniels


this story is a mystery that was very hard to solve.It was about what was following her hand!I definitely recommend this story it’s 3 chapters long and I thought of this story with my mom in a boat on a river I picked out the characters with my Mom so huge thank you to my mom. I hope you enjoy this story if you end up reading it. bye have an amazing day or night!


Триллер Всех возростов. © No copyright

#unsolvedmystery
0
2.1k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 30 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

Hands in the water

A girl named Coraline went on a trip with her parents to New York, it was their first time having a vacation out of their state. They were staying in a rental vacation house. It was very nice and Coraline was in love with the house and she never wanted to leave it. Coraline's parents made plans to go on a boat, Coraline was not very excited because the last time she went on a boat it stopped moving. The next day Coraline got up and she got ready to get on the boat with her parents Carol and Andrew. Caroline was scared when she first got on the boat but after she was on for about 7 minutes she got used to the boat.Caroline wanted to get used to the water so her mother suggested that she relaxes. Coraline put her hand in the water to cool of and relax.

11 октября 2021 г. 3:27 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Keep your hands out of the water

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 2 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму