vijay_shriram_sk Vijay Shriram

This is a story of fantasy creatures. They have silently done with their works. Two works which they are doing is destroying the human world. Another one is safeguarding the human world. There are some good ones as well as bad ones. Some of these characters you have heard from your childhood and Angels, Fairies, Elves, and so on. A dynasty of the dark is coming up to take "THE IMMORTAL STONE!".


Экшн 13+. © VijaySK

#war #spaceship #werewolf #elves #vampires #thriller #mystery #vijayshriram #nonfiction #timerz #fiction #time #future #movies #space #marvel #story
22
2.0k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Producción de oxígeno!


This is a story of fantasy creatures. They have silently done with their works. Two works which they are doing is destroying the human world. Another one is safeguarding the human world. There are some good ones as well as bad ones. Some of these characters you have heard from your childhood and Angels, Fairies, Elves, and so on. A dynasty of the dark is coming up to take "THE IMMORTAL STONE!".

"It's the fantasy world! The immortal stone is the sun of this world." It's common for all the supernatural creatures. And here are some groups of Dark elves and Trolls trying to increase their population and make them more powerful. So they are trying to make the stone their own. But it is not easy to find the stone. The only one who saw the stone used at "The Great TEWA war" indicates Werewolves, Angels, Titans, and Elves and seen last by the Great Titan "CALDOR!". WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ZHANDEN


It is Happening in the future, 1132 years later than yours. We are a team formed in 3011 about 142 years ago. The people here are different from your timeline. The people here don't need oxygen to live, even for a fire. "Even, we don't need that either!". It doesn't mean that the technology has developed. That element has completely wiped out now! About 10.1 Billion people have died, the remaining 4.4 Billion have been suffering.


Some of the scientists of Elves, Werewolves were researching on "Producción de oxígeno! (Oxygen Production)" But weeks passed they couldn't find a replaceable element. Instead, they have invented a pill that modifies their respiratory system, which takes in any gas.


We can't celebrate the success of even breaking the human law because we have lost 70% of our friends and families. It has passed a month many of them fell ill and ways it to death. Besides, we have researched. From the result, we know that the pill that changed the human system doesn't support those who have lung disease or breathing problems.


"We don't have enough time {Ww} Werewolf Esmeralla! " a voice rang out.


"I don't know what we are going to do {Ev} Elves. Baryan! It is the toughest situation. We cannot lose them again!" pained herself.


"Are you saying we have to invent another pill ?"

"We can't wait anymore!"


"We don't have any medicines or elements for research!"


"No other researches! We want to find CALDOR! the only way to find the Immortal Stone."


"Whatt? We don't know where he is! Maybe he is dead!"


"No, he is alive!"


4 ноября 2021 г. 0:00 3 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
10
Прочтите следующую главу Caldor is Alive!

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
❤️ 🔥 ❤️ 🔥
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
SD Shianne De Kock
Hello, would you be interested in writing a novel? I'm from Fizzo. We were recently rebranded (our previous platform title was Fictum). I think you can the potential to be a great author. Are you up for the challenge? You can message me on Instagram (ShiAnnieBear) or Facebook (Shianne De Kock) for more information. 🤩
Vijay Shriram Vijay Shriram
Some of Spanish words will include overall story
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 10 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму