ilovestiles15 Jasmin Santiago

The world went crazy years ago. Three teenagers are trying to fight for their life as killer zombies invade the abandoned city. This city is called Hell's Gate. A terrible thing happened long ago to cause the human race to disappear and be replaced by flesh-eating zombies. Halycon, Dexter, and Zeda are the only humans left. At least, that's what they think. Read to find out more.


Короткий рассказ 13+. © All Rights Reserved
Короткий рассказ
3
2.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Apocalypse

They were trapped. They were hungry. They had nowhere to go. Halycon, Dexter, and Zelda had been living in the abandoned city people used to call Hell's Gate. It was bad enough that there were zombies infesting the area, and only one of them was immune. That person was Halycon.


For some reason, Zelda hadn't been feeling good the last few days. She was really pale and she kept having fainting spells. Dexter, who had a huge crush on her, kept worrying about her.


Suddenly, they heard a noise. It wasn't any ordinary noise and the three teenagers knew what it was. The zombies were back. They tried running, but the zombies were too fast for them. They had to try to get away. They couldn't just sit there and wait to be killed. So they got up and started running to safety.


But Zelda wasn't feeling very good. She suddenly passed out in Dexter's arms. That was the last thing she could remember. Then the world went black.



TO BE CONTINUED...

9 октября 2021 г. 16:08 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Конец

Об авторе

Jasmin Santiago Stiles Stilinski is my future husband :)

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~