L
Layla trash


A boy wakes up in a different “house” and it’s full of cute maids! However they have a creepy secret…


Ужасы Подростковый ужас 13+.
0
2.0k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Everyday
reading time
AA Поделиться

Day 1

I woke up in a princess bed. Which wasn't my bed. In fact, nobody had this bed in the house!

I then start realizing this is not my house, and I start freaking out thinking i was kidnapped!

"WHERE AM I? I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT HERE!" I said. A woman then came inside with a white plate

that has bacon and eggs on it. she was about to say something but I interrupted her.


"AHH! WHO ARE YOU!? DID YOU KIDNAP ME!?" I said once again. The woman was scared from my yelling and put the food on the bed quickly then ran out scared. She didn't say a single word! I guess she is scared of yelling though it isn't that bad...


"hmm... she didn't seem like she was gonna hurt me though... but then why I'm I here? I don't remember going into this house. All I remember is playing games with friends in my bed then falling to sleep while listening to asmr. "


I get up from the bed, forgetting about the bacon and eggs. I open the door and see 20maids sitting on wooden stools! They seem to be eating bacon and eggs. I have a shocked expression and try to tip toe over to the exit.


but... as I was close to the exit I sneezed And all of the maids saw me opening the door. Including that maid who gave me bacon and eggs. I then run out of the house and I realize... it's a kingdom!


There were so many stairs... and the maids were running at me with brooms trying to knock me out! I started running faster...


but I ended up tripping and fell on my head...


I woke up in the same bed and I looked in a mirror next to the bed. I had a bandage on my head and started to remember what happened.


but it wasn't really correct... what I thought happened was that I was trying to go somewhere and I fell of the stairs... though that wasn't it.


(it isn't creepy yet but this is the end of chapter 1. I will try to add some creepy stuff in chapter 2 so stay tuned for that)


22 сентября 2021 г. 21:44 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Everyday.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~