0
1.9k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждую субботу
reading time
AA Поделиться

australopithecus

Australopithecus is a genus belonging to a sub-family of Hominidae called Homininae that existed around the late Pliocene and late Pleistocene. A bipedal ape-like creature about 1 meter tall and weighing around 40 to 50 kilograms. The diet of Australopithecus varies amongst the species. These small upright walking apes scavenged and hunted anything they could eat to survive as they didn’t have any tools or fire. Their fur helped to survive the chilly nights of African plains. Their brain was third the size of a homo sapiens’s brain. They are vulnerable to predators as they didn’t have any claws or fangs but luckily, they are cooperative and social. This is part of the reason why humans feel lonely. Anyway, The genus Homo evolved from Australopithecus or specifically the species Australopithecus africanus. The africanus had a rounder cranium for the brain, smaller teeth, long arms, and a sloping face. These so-called cave people are our evolutionary ancestors. So why did they evolve? Australopithecus africanus evolved when they migrated to North Africa, Europe, and Asia. The climate in this area forced the Australopithecus africanus to physically change evolved. The reason behind why they migrated is still a big mystery.

7 сентября 2021 г. 9:10 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует… Новая глава Каждую субботу.

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~