aiwan Ai Wan

A girl sold to the mafia, hates them at first but slowly ends up liking them. This is her story


Романтика Молодой взрослый романс 13+.

#mafia
28
4.1k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Every week
reading time
AA Поделиться

A series of unfortunate events

Jade’s pov

It was a long Friday at school, once I got home I was in my room cleaning up. I was ready to finally relax since the weekend was about to start and all I wanted to do was chill for the next two days. Once I was done with everything I plopped down onto my bed cutting on the tv snacking on cookies. Halfway through my movie, my dad came into the room.

“Hey baby, Pack up your carry-on, we’re going on a trip.”

A smile crawled along my face. “Okay!” I got off the bed and went to my closet taking out my carry on and started to pack. I packed mainly my favorite things and once I was done I went downstairs joining my dad who was in the living room.

“Go ahead and get in the car baby, I will take your carry-on to the car.”

“Ok see you in a bit.” I took my phone out and put my headphones in going into the passenger seat to playing my music and dad came out after about three minutes. He put my bag in the truck, got into the driver’s side and we left.

As we drove I leaned my head against the window watching trees, houses, and buildings pass, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up two hours later and we were still on the road. I had started to panic a little but called myself down thinking we were just going on one of dad’s business trips. I watched tv on my phone and another hour or so passed and we pulled up to a big house, almost as big as the white house. Outside there were guys in tuxedos, Where were we meeting the president? Wait no, we’re not in Washington... What was going on?

“Get out the car jade, I’m going to get your bags.” He said getting out first. I listen to him, Hesitantly putting away my phone and getting out of the car. Once I got out I saw he only brought out my carry-on and not his, what the hell was going on? Two men came out of the house, One just wearing a fitted black button-down with his hair that looked like he just got out of the shower. The other one was wearing a blazer and a red button-fitted shirt. his hair kinda in his face

“She’s our wife?” The red-shirt boy asked.

My dad nodded and my blood started to boil. “Dad, who the hell are these men, and why the hell am I here?!” I asked, getting angry by the second.

“This is for your own good jade.” He said not looking at me.

“What is it?!” I Snapped looking at my dad and ignoring two men that were standing there.

“They will explain.” He looked up at the two men. “take care of her.” He said turning back, getting into the car and driving off.

I stood there looking down, confused, hurt, betrayed, scared, but mostly just angry. ‘Why this? and who the hell are these men?’ I think to myself getting angrier.

“Come on, let’s go inside. I don’t want to stand here all day.” The redshirt said, I ignored him and I started to shake at this point. Why was this happening to me?

“Get her things and bring her in,” Red-shirt said. Going inside two guards grabbed my arms dragging me up some of the stairs.

“This is my only time asking nicely, let my arm go.” I darkly said, still looking down.

“Orders are orders, either you walk on your own or we drag you in, which one is it going to be?”

“What do you think?” I snapped sarcastically looking at the guard through my hair, the both of them let go of me and I pulled my sleeves back down. “Lead the way” I flatly said.

The guard walked in front of me and I followed, still shaking angrily, I saw a few people walking around the house, some with dirty, and judgy looks, and I glared at them, and they looked away.

A little girl walked up to me with a small smile, “Hey, my name is Lia I’m gonna show you around.”

I look at the little girl, eyeing her warily she looked no more than 11 “No thanks, I want to be alone” I say as sweetly as I can to the little girl, I can see the guards look at me surprised “What, I’m not a total hag”

Lia grabbed my hand “Come on let me at least show you your room.” My eyes widened in surprise and she pulled me up the stairs. “Ok ok, can you let go, if you pull any harder you’re gonna yank my arm off!”

“Sorry,” She giggled a little, “follow me.”

I smiled softly not realizing I did as I followed her. She was happy and full of joy in a house full of grown men. I bet she feels a little left out. We finally reached the room.

“This is your room, my room is down the hall from yours so if you need anything just ask me.

“Ok thank you, Lia,” I say softly, taking my bags from the guard carrying them into my room, and ushering them out, closing and locking the door wanting to be alone.

I sighed sadly, my back against the door sliding to the floor. I buried my face in my knees, still trying hard not to cry, just hoping no one came to bother me. An hour had passed and I heard a knock at the door. I groaned and sat up.

“Go away! ” I yelled not wanting to speak to anyone.

“Open the door.” an unfamiliar voice said from the other side.

I huffed. “Do you not understand the words go away?” I yelled, “Leave me alone!”

“This is my house I can do whatever I want.” I snort in disbelief that he went that low. “If you don’t open the door I could remove the door entirely would you want that?”

2 сентября 2021 г. 15:10 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
5
Прочтите следующую главу A new friendship part 1

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 8 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму