chapter 01 - Descend of the Darkness
During their marriage, which lasted 6 months ...
It was a period when he faced the dark world, and saw something that only the other versions would see, it changed his pragmatic mind into something more interesting to see and do ...
Bruce realized that he had trouble relating, his connection with CatWoman, he realized that it was more ... Sexual, not emotional, he had difficulties connecting, so he went to make a plan to end this situation between them .. .
Some time later...
Bruce had to save the world, sometimes he hoped that Selina was relatively well in the mansion, or looking at the cave, but that's not what he found ...
When he arrested those villains, tied towards the police station, arriving at the cave with the batmobile...
Alfred was waiting for him.
- There's a problem, sir. - Said his faithful butler, he had barely arrived from a mission to rescue Kara from Apokolips, he felt guilty, and wanted to talk to the butler, but the air of question made him stop and stop his thoughts and guilt.
- What there was? - He questioned.
- Selina was arrested. - Said Alfred, he realized that by the air of the word.
- Why was Selina arrested ...? - Bruce asked walking towards his old friend.
- She was stealing. - Said Alfred.
- What? - That was the worst ...
Bruce was at the police station a few hours later, he asked to enter the interrogation room, hours after she was released.
Being able to say that what the police did not do, Bruce did, without being guilty of domestic violence of aggression against women, much less feminicide, he had Amasteus by his side, making it clear that nothing he did would come out of there.
Being able to say again, that she cried with pain and he with rage.
- You don't pay attention to me. - Selina shouted.
- Women don't go out there to steal because their husbands don't pay attention. - Bruce said.
- You lost our son. He shouted.
- My body my Rules. - Said Selina.
- Not when you have a baby inside. - Bruce said.
- Since we are talking about my body my rules. - Bruce said, when he got spit, after being slapped in the face.
- You want attention. - Bruce said roared.
- Then, I'll pay attention. - Bruce said.
Then Bruce was turning her on his knee to spank her, he just didn't do it anymore because when he took his belt off his pants to hit her, which was not the drop, in the middle of Selina kicking, and trying to escape to getting punched in the face, so that, in itself , was the last straw.
In the end, she came out crying from there, at that moment, there was no evidence, bribing police and the justice to cover up her lack of control.
At that time, when she was caught red-handed, and he didn't even think about taking her out of there, the anger and betrayal were greater, in fact, he talked to Amasteus, an old lawyer from his parents' time , he helped him to cover up the beating.
In the end, no one believed her, when she shouted that she was beaten by her husband, they put it in the crime exam that the injuries were all due to falling through the roofs in the middle of the escape.
The divorce papers arrived when Selina was still awaiting trial in jail, this time, he would make sure she stayed there for at least a year ...
Reports said that Selina had a fit and almost ate the divorce papers.
He had his escapades, but he didn't get caught, Bruce should have known that nothing between them would work, which even what Selina did, helped and gave an excuse to break up.
It was six months of an unhappy marriage in general opinion, not that it was bad in fact, but there were rumors, that the divorce was quick and fell in the mouth of the people, the media fell on them, all because Lois leaked in some way that he never came to understand.
There were those who appeared there in the middle of the trial, claiming that she was Selina's lover, from villains to pickpockets, who had occasional deals , which in the end became a circus, he was the horn, all of that, all the secrets of what she was supposed did on your back.
All her secrets she was supposed to have been unearthed, for him and Amasteus, thankfully that Alfred traveled, practically drugged and put on a plane with a security guard to prevent him from returning before two years.
It was in general opinion, a quick marriage, unlike Selina, who was caught in the middle of a robbery, along with two more villains, was the Cat man and the calendar man .
In addition to Nocturne, who managed to escape, but were caught by Batman in his escape , which he did on the way back, when he arrived from Apokolips, when he least expected it to happen so soon.
Selina, in turn, fell between alleys, when a policeman, shot in his direction.
Without knowing it, he could have caught her, halfway to Gotham, on his way back.
Incredible as it seemed, they will testify against her, all for a witch hunt, of hooded thieves.
Decreasing their sentence, using it as if they knew the creator of the largest diamond in the world, and the jewels in the British crown, that she was the mastermind of the crime.
According to her, she shouldn't be caught, which at that time, she wore a panther outfit, to differentiate herself from the Catwoman, as if another cat outfit with electric weapons was a big change, which did not prevent her from being unmasked in the Final.
Which was a good thing, it would be a problem if they remained married , he had new plans, and he could not stay married so long with Selina if he continued like that, which he didn’t count on, when he stopped paying attention to the woman and continued with the vigilantism.
Bruce had said, by hiding his identity better than she, that somehow Selina was taken to the hospital, that's when she lost their baby.
Crime exams were done, what hurt most was the fall, it was what the exams said, to be a miscarriage, due to the fall, even though he said she should have stayed at home or expected the child born to be able to return to the supposed fight against crime, in the end ...
Selina had her secret escapes, while he faced Darkseid and returned to pick up thieves from a museum, Selina stole, all in the spirit of escapes.
At that time, Bruce made Alfred go.
- I need a year alone. - Bruce said. – Or more than two. - He said towards Alfred.
The concerned butler did not agree, he offered a coffee towards the butler, when they drank, the butler fell into his arms.
He paid the extended holiday Alfred that would be a year, not to stay there, so he could put his plans into action , actually .
On second thought, Bruce thought it best, two years, away from him , putting Alfred drugged in the direction of a private plane, in short, the old man woke up in a luxury hotel.
Seeing that beside the bed, a personal friend of Bruce's who would keep an eye on Alfred and not let him back so soon, so Bruce could proceed with his plans.
The poor butler called him angrily about rights and kidnappings, but Bruce was literally adamant.
What that didn't coincide with his return, doing that kind of thing to a man who had treated him like a son and was a supposed father to him, Bruce laughed and said, that life wasn't always how they wanted it.
Forcing the old butler, for a trip around the world, with everything paid for, to get to know every part of the planet earth, he would have a guide who would keep an eye on him, to leave him in peace, and with that, not stop him from doing what he had in mind ....
- Like you, you can do this to me, I did everything for you . - Said the butler on the phone.
- I don't understand, what's going on? Shouted Alfred.
- Alfred, you won't be able to return before a year, there's no use in that, I need you to stay out of Gotham. - Bruce said.
- I don't need any of that. - Said his butler.
- By the way. - Bruce said. - The cards would be blocked and monitored, for withdrawals and certain amounts, they would have to call me directly , and you can not come back, before the established time.
- Damn it, boss, this is kidnapping. - Said Alfred.
Bruce needed to plan, and those plans did not include Alfred, nor his prior knowledge of what he intended to do.
- No, it's not kidnapping, I didn't put you in private jail, nor did I arrest you somewhere, I'm sending you towards various parts of the world, you can very well enjoy your time. - Bruce said.
In Selina's case, that year, he wouldn't have to worry about her for a long time, unless she ran away.
She would be one year stuck in Black Gate, not run away, and if it did, it would be a fugitive, at that time, would have time to plan what to do as he would have neither Alfred nor Selina to disrupt.
Dick keeping away, and any of the boys, and also a plan to keep away members of the Justice League.
He would have a few weeks to plan...
4 weeks later ...
Bruce got involved in gambling, and it was a bookmaker that no hero would enter, but with demons who would , that was just an invitation, which he accepted, it was interesting to say, that he was inspired.
Initially, he shouldn't have, but he did, it wasn't against the rules, but neither did anyone stop him from doing it.
4 weeks after the demons bet ...
Bruce was falling towards some ruins, there was an earthquake, he fell from the crater, falling towards cracks and with a part of his trunk being drilled, vertically.
He had a pointed rock, which had a vertical perforation on it, its thin point, with a thick extension, pierced from his shoulder towards a lung.
As he broke his spine with the fall, at that time, Bruce didn't know if he was going to die from the hemorrhage, or his punctured lung , or if they stayed alive on a bed .
There were several pointed rocks, close to his column, the fall itself that made him break his column, he did not move, above him, he had seen, not counting the fact of that pointed rock.
That was Superman who was on his side, a part of the tip of the pointed rock, had pierced Superman's shoulder that was on top of him.
- Bruce… - Superman tried.
- I know you're a good person, but I don't think, I'll last. - Bruce said.
- They will arrive. - Said Superman.
- Do not speak. - Bruce tried. - Stay quiet. - Bruce said.
- It's so beautiful. - Bruce said.
Superman felt the hot blood splash and spread on that floor, his body in Bruce's, feeling the blood, there was debris around them.
- I do not know. - Bruce said. - I had faith in you, that you would not do anything wrong. - Said.
- Shut up Bruce. - He requested. - I hear your heart.
- You're heavy, Kal. - Bruce said.
The vision of the man beneath him, blurred, he saw a light, he was a beautiful person, he did not know if it was a man or a woman, what mattered was that he, he was beautiful, and held out his hand,
- Come with me. - Said the voice.
- Yes, I will go with you. - Bruce said, he raised his hand from the arm that was not pierced, whose blood spread on the floor, he took the hands of this beautiful red-haired man.
- It's so beautiful. - Bruce said, you're calling me, he held out the hand that took it.
Bruce Wayne fell into unconsciousness when, he heard a scream, followed by a light.
Three weeks earlier.
There was a particularly loud earthquake and it was not destructive because of Superman and some Kryptonians.
Occurring on the busy streets of Metropolis, it fractured in some properties of Luthor, which in the meantime was an old building, or even what was Luthor's property, were working directly for him.
In the experts and scholars, and scientists to do studies they were sending, scholars and archaeologists, that they had in the course of research.
They discovered ruins, an ancient city with temples relatively intact underneath the sewers of Metropolises the whole city, had other constructions that they were researching, among these were an ancient civilization, mummifications, and old ones, prior to the year 1300.
There were tunnels that collapsed, that for more than a month or more were doing the research.
Among them was organized by Luthor, who were financing it out of pure interest, besides that there were many relics and monuments, besides what would be an image, statues of what would be an immense bat man.
These were three images that were interspersed with a reptile man like that of a demon or dragon, there was the shape of a man in the center and at the end a hybrid form between the three shapes, there were inscriptions, I would give money with excursions and tourism.
It all started a few weeks before ...
Many archaeologists were hired and he was directly engaged in
It was not easy to be poor, and neither was aging ...
Because of Joker, he couldn't keep Batman's persona for long, spent his afternoon with a headache, and headed towards the cave, he was what he thought, going out for a drink, thinking about his retirement.
The man did not speak, if a miracle arose and he changed his mind, yes.
He needed some time, the headache really increased to the point of seeing a doctor.
It was at the end of that week, he had some tests done, the diagnosis came.
Terminal brain tumor, stage 4, there was no stage 5... which would be unnecessary and all a cheap thrill.
There were some investigations that would prevent that if he told anyone caused a stir, which he didn't need.
It wouldn't last long as a crime fighter if he, in turn, didn't come up with a miracle beyond the lazarus pits, or if he earned some money that would prolong his life, but let's be honest .
Bruce didn't want to prolong his life for long ... unless he could do it in a way that would have less consequences, Poços de Lazaro was out of the question.
Now, he found out that it wouldn't really last, he needed some time away, he wouldn't even live, his life gave what it had to give, it did its best.
Lately, he thought about sending a letter, to avoid complications, everyone there, needed a break, a sabbatical year on the cover, which wouldn't really be a year.
It would be an extra life, but he changed his mind, and simply said, when he had an urgent meeting in the watchtower gathering all the heroes there around the big table and meeting.
- I'll take a gap year for myself; at the end of the month, I'll travel. - Said. - And if all goes well, I will come back. - Bruce said.
- Today is going to be my last day in the justice league. - Bruce said. - At least for a while. - Bruce said.
- What are you going to do, bat? - He Green Arrow.
- I go on a journey of self-discovery, and train again. - Said Batman.
- Will you come back later? - It was Hal.
- Not for now, I won't be going back. - Bruce said.
- I'm getting too old to fight. - Bruce said.
- Many people are appearing stronger than me. - Bruce said.
- I also do not want to go back for now, I have to enjoy a little.
- Take a gap year. - Bruce said.
- I have to keep the bones that I still have. - Bruce said.
- I want to enjoy my old age that is coming. - Bruce said.
- I don't want to fight anymore, at least for now. - Bruce said.
- I will leave the new generation. - Bruce said.
- So, a year without you, bat. - Said Hal.
- One year. - Bruce said. - I will travel at the end of the month. - Bruce said.
As far as he knew they were projected, like holograms, and was seen on all televisions, just the back of their bodies as seen.
The Presence appeared above them, accompanied by others, like Lucifer and Neron and the others who appeared beside him at the bar, which Bruce drank, he looked around.
His images appeared like water mirrors, above the clouds and buildings of Gotham City, Metropolis, Central City, Star City and all the other super heroic cities.
Superman appeared above the skies and the Metropolis buildings and tried unsuccessfully to punch the faces of The Presence, but passed right by him.
- We didn't come here to fight. - Said Lucifer. - But to propose a deal. - Said the morning angel.
- We are here to announce to all heroes a way to earn money. that will be worth gold. - Said The Presence
- We propose to all heroes, they are not obliged to do if they do not want to. - Said Trigon.
- What do you think we would do that? - Asked Superman. - Do you think we will do something for you? - Asked the man of steel.
- They will not be obliged, but if they do. - Said Trigon. - You will receive 700 billion dollars and 30 gold bars.
Two heroes’ innocents of sin from each of the cities, without being obliged to do so, must, if they want to kill, in two weeks, 7 innocent people. - Said Trigon.
- The villains are not worth it, you may or may not kill by spontaneous will. - Said Trigon. - Without being forced. - Said Trigon.
A sky of gold appeared above the clouds, and an immense pointed tower floating at its end a box of dollars, opening them, and revealing to everyone appearing in front of all the heroes the gold bars and dollars, and then returning to box.
- You kill if you want. - Said Trigon. - They are not obliged. - Said the demon.
- Within two weeks, you must decide whether to kill or not. - Said Trigon.
- The tower is protected, and you will not be able to leave it in less than two weeks, those who try will regret it. - Said another creature.
It was announced in the news, and the internet was broadcast, broadcast on all television channel networks, and nothing else was said, moreover during the two days in a row until the end of the week.
Everyone saw and heard the story, everyone there, felt the pressure and the power ...
Yes, they said only the heroes they could kill.
Superman looked towards the sky, and seeing there around him the black tower with the gold on its tip at the top of it.
- It can not be. - Said Superman.
- Who would kill for money, a hero would not do that.
Superman called a meeting in the watchtower later that afternoon.
The heroes gathered in the watchtower, if that was enough, Luthor set up a demonstration and a press conference, about the danger of Superman, that even the Boy Scout would not be able to ignore a sum of money with this.
Superman saw Bruce's chair being occupied by another Batman.
- What would he gain to give money for us to kill.
- See how much we lower ourselves? - Ravena made an attempt.
- He could see us corrupt and with that, he would have innocent souls being taken to the abyss of fear. - Raven said.
Batman looked at everyone and said. - Corrupt. - Said. - At best.
- Why didn't he choose a villain? - Questioned Zatana.
- Do you really think we will make money if we kill an innocent? Asked Constantine. - If they said that anyone could kill, then in the first hour they had already killed. - Said Zatana.
- It is much better to see a hero corrupting and keeping than a villain, he has already been corrupted, and they kill for money, anyone would see, that there would be no fun in not having rules. - Said Batman.
- Then. - Said Green Arrow. - The cool thing is to see who's first. - He said.
Superman flew towards the bat cave, Bruce had already returned to the mansion, he was feeling weak, the drink and the pressure didn't go down well, if he had problems to contain Superman at his best, falling on the weak cave floor, it didn't seem like a good situation.
Bruce ignored the calls from the league, he turned off the computers, the cell phones, everything, stayed in the dark, thinking of a backup plan, in case they would literally want to kill, but he was thinking about Superman.
He alternated with bugging and tracking on each of his allies, Bruce supposedly spent the time drinking, he actually took a laptop and followed in the footsteps with cameras dotted around towns, following in the footsteps of every hero of every town.
Bruce ran towards the bathroom, not holding on, it was there that he heard Superman flying towards the cave, he couldn't stop vomiting, he heard more than one step, it was someone else ...
- Bruce. – It was Dick, who had his hands on her shoulders.
Bruce when he finished throwing up on the toilet, he turned.
- You drank. - Said Superman. - All week.
- Still thinking about traveling? - It was a strange question asked by the man of steel.
- We're not at the end of the month yet. - Bruce said. - But I'm not well. - Said. - Something in the drink. - Bruce said.
- Hangover at best is not good. - Said Superman. - But that's no reason for that.
- Do you intend to kill yourself from drinking so much? - Questioned Diana appearing beside them.
- What do you want here? - He asked wiping his mouth with toilet paper, and getting up, he was wearing only brown pajamas.
- I left the league, go away. - Bruce said staggering.
- I'm no longer useful to the justice league. - Bruce said. - I am out.
- We thought you knew. - Said Superman accompanying him around the cave.
- That was shown in all cities. - Bruce said.
Some lights were off, and the computer was drizzling with the screen, there was little lighting, the cave and the mansion were in darkness.
Bruce fell towards the chair away from the computer on a table in the corner, his head hurt, he was in a rag, there was a large travel backpack in the corner, his temple was aching.
- God ... - Bruce said. - Crap.
- I would say yes, Bruce. - Diana said.
Bruce found himself in the mirror, dark circles under his eyes, thankfully Alfred traveled , he wouldn't see him, with a beard to do, and tousled hair.
If anyone tried to get Batman out of his cave, Jocker had the party in Gotham, but apparently, there was no one to get him out of his grave.
- I'm tired. - Bruce said.
- We are having problems. - Diana said.
- You can have any problem whatsoever, but I left the league. - Bruce said.
- I trained, you Dick, enough to succeed me. - Bruce said.
- I will not help. - Bruce said.
- There's another Batman doing the job. - Bruce said.
- But not even a piece of advice? - Asked Superman.
Bruce looked towards Superman.
"No," he said.
- I want to be left alone. - Bruce said.
- There are so many heroes and watchmen in Gotham. - Bruce said.
- I trained most, if not all. - Bruce said. - One hour you find out what to do. - Bruce said.
They looked at each other and left the cave.
Bruce looked towards a computer, he waited a few minutes and turned on a computer, he was then on, turning on several screens and showing each of the heroes of the cities.
- Idiots. - Bruce said.
- Fools. - He said.
Within the first week that followed, almost at the end of Friday, all the heroes are included, two heroes from each super heroic city, will be able to kill seven innocents, from the first to the last, the one who kills, must be an innocent without sin.
Everyone there with nervous nerves, they were constantly irritated, there was a clock clocking the time.
Heroes, gods, villains and everyone there, saw and heard what the gods said.
- Interesting. - Said Luthor. - I couldn't have done it better.
In a villain bar ...
Luthor was sitting at a table with poker cards and smoking a cigar.
Luthor watches around, he realized that they wanted heroes to kill, who was he not to help, to make Superman a villain.
- I bet Superman will succumb. - He said.
Joker, and some villains gathered at a round table a round of conversation and playing poker, around them, among smokers and underworld villains.
- I bet I can make Batman kill. - The crime clown said.
- Whoever gains something from this, is the hero, not us. - Said Senhor Frio, besides killing for money. - Said Cold.
- I don't see, Batman killing around, not even for money. - Said Mr Frio.
- Actually, I only see a Batman, but I don't know if this is the original. - Said Penguin.
- Even if he needed to. - Said Penguin.
- But did you notice anything, Joker? Asked Poison Ivy.
- What, dear? - Questioned the clown.
- We haven't seen him in weeks. - Said the green woman.
- You, like all of us, know that what we have here is not the original. - Said Poison.
- And you know he doesn't kill. - Said Crocodile.
- But we don't know about this new one. - Said Riddler.
- He had thousands of opportunities to kill you and he didn't, and it was free. - Said Penguin. - Because he would kill an innocent, even now for money.
- Power corrupts, doesn't it? Asked The Riddler. - And greed makes you do crazy things.
- We can play a little, make them angry, enough to cause a complication and go crazy to the point of killing and discounting an innocent. - Said Riddler.
- Does murder by mistake committed count? - Riddled questioned.
- Come on, see the biggest madman who caused chaos to the point of driving him crazy, would be you. - Said Riddler.
- Since we're not doing anything. - Said Riddler. - Why not? - Nygma asked.
- Wouldn't you do it for money? - Said. - Did you see that amount? - Two Face asked. - It is 700 billion dollars and 30 gold bars. - Said. - That leaves anyone with greed. - He said.
- What would we gain from killing him? - Asked Joker. – Besides of course seeing him kill an innocent. - Said. - Come on people, watch the circus catch on fire.
- He could share the money with us, if we found the victim. - Nygma proposed.
- Since when, would any hero share money with us? - Questioned Crocodile.
- Why not? - Nygma asked.
- Because if a person kills an innocent, since when, he would care not to kill us? - Questioned Harlequin appearing.
- What if we kidnapped a hero's ally. - Nygma proposed. - If we have any hostages. - Tried Riddler.
- He wouldn't mind a villain. - Said Harlequin. - And it would kill everyone in front of you.
- How about we have fun at least, forget that part. - Said Joker. – How about chaos by chaos. - Said Joker.
- Yes. - They said around. – Making glasses clink.
They would try to get the gold.
While the most idiotic, in every way, all to a lesser and greater degree were transformed into animals, in addition to being electrocuted, a mountain of pigs walking back while trying to get the money boxes from that pointed tower.
Among the villains began to occur bets on who would kill first.
Lois Lane was looking for a story, ignoring most hero screams and craziness.
During that week, reporters were addressing the heroes on those issues.
The heights were the crime in each of the cities, they took several hostages throughout the week, in themselves, each time they appeared and a hero appeared, the villains used children as a shield.
There were several cases of kidnappings throughout the week.
Lois Lane was covering the story of super heroes on murder innocent.
- Lois. - Perry said ahead of him in the newsroom of the daily planet.
- You are excused for the rest of the month. - Said.
- What...? - Said Lois.
- No ... - Said Lois. - No ... - He said again. - It's not right.
- It is the source of all Superman's problems; some stupid villain can use you to force him to kill an innocent. - Said.
- Don't come back here before the end of the month. - Perry said.
- Who said Superman kills? Cried Lois.
- Street informants. - Perry said. - They stole a shipment of kryptonite, and fear gas. - Perry said.
- Who said that? Asked Lois.
- Me, - said Jimmy. - I discovered a leaked informant that they stole coming to Metropolises
- Men hallucinating have done the worst. - Perry said.
- While drugged aliens, they hallucinate and kill, even if they don't want to. - Said.
- He may think you are the Apocalypse. - Perry said.
- In addition to me doing a story of his death, I will do a story supporting Luthor. - Perry said.
- The rules are clear, Perry, he can only willingly kill an innocent. - Said Lois. - And no thanks. - Said Lois.
- That's not what I heard. - Perry said. - If you stay, I will call the police and you will be escorted off the daily planet. - Said. - I will claim national security. - Perry said.
- Chief, please. - You tried Lois.
- If you prove it to me. - Perry said. - That she will not be killed by Superman. - Perry said. – Thinking you're a super villain. - Perry proposed. - I allow. - Said your boss.
Steaming Lois went to his table, picked up his things, and headed down the street by the elevator.
Bruce, followed Lois, with his sunglasses, he bumped into her even coughing and feeling sick, almost falling, the woman almost got angry, but turned around in time when she realized that the man was feeling sick , it was a good leper disguise that , being unrecognizable.
- My God. - Said Lois. - You are well? - She asked.
- I'll get better . - Said, sitting on the bench, a little wobbly and unstable.
She released him, when he got up, without realizing that he put a tracker on her, watching her, and then following her the next day monitoring her, and watching Diana's actions, throughout the day, and throughout the week.
Some of them bet on Batman, even if they had not seen him for a long period of time, since the previous month , they would manage to induce him to kill.
There were several press conferences that Luthor made by arguing that Superman was as fallible as anyone who would be a danger to the world, and should be jailed throughout the week until the test period is over.
A Wonder Woman was about to break a villain's neck and her sword nearly pierced the shoulder of an innocent caught in an ambush and used as a shield.
Each of the heroes at some point, were caught in crossfire between villains who looked like an assault group, they appeared, took Superman, Wonder Woman seriously, they made an attack, came and went the moment they acted.
That week , Wonder Woman was restrained by Superman who was trying to prevent her from killing one of the criminals who used a hostage as a shield, in addition to bombs attached to him.
After they calmed down, Superman also lost control of the ensuing revenge and assault group.
- Do you think they would really give us money if an innocent person dies? Barry asked.
- Even if they drop money, I wouldn't do that. - Said Superman.
- Even if it is, it is a lot of money, in addition to losing my soul, I would become rich, but my soul is very important to me, Barry. - Said Superman.
- Yes. - Barry said. - For me too. - Barry said. - But what if it were by other means, like winning the lottery, what would you do with 700 billion dollars, in addition to 30 gold bars.
- What a dream, Barry. - Diana was laughing. - It's a lot of money, really. - Diana said.
- I have no idea. - Said Superman sitting in the leisure room of the tower.
– I, at least, would distribute a part. - Said. - There are a lot of hungry and broke people around the world. - Said Superman.
- Scout as always. - Diana said. - It's a good idea. - Diana said.
- You wouldn't do that, with that money. - Said Superman. - If there was another way.
There was the attraction and seduction of sin itself, once, it was almost tempted, there was temptation.
All heroes almost killed an innocent, even if it's almost, they were attracted to a chase.
Investigating and following heroes, he demanded his part in his body, everyone thought he was drinking, or feeling sick in the corners, but really, he didn't sleep, it had been four days.
They had constant fights, Superman, Wonder Woman, several sprinters.
His lack of sleep, he was going to five, he was taking energy and eating a lot, which he saw several heroes being cornered, and villains that were surrounding Diana.
Those bastards were doing double work for some heroes, in the matter of the sixth day, Luthor, made an appearance, and invited Bruce to go out together, the man managed to reschedule three times, four, until he could not find an excuse to avoid that find it.
Meanwhile, as they were watched by prying eyes and spies, at that time when Bruce and the gamblers were watching them ...
The heroes were in the watchtower , while the silence was heavy .
After a while in silence, they started talking, exchanging reports of a tiring day of humanitarian aid, they almost killed or let children die who were kidnapped by a villain, Superman almost dropped a child towards a cliff.
- I can't continue to fight. - Said Superman.
- What there was? Diana asked.
- I need to go to the fortress. - Said Superman.
- What's going on, Kal ? - A hero arriving there questioned.
- I'm not as steel as I imagine. - Said Superman.
Between their missions, unaware of the spies and gamblers.
Meanwhile, in which Bruce Wayne, was the following , while Superman, Diana and various heroes, greater or lesser extent, were being tried and tested.
There was a fight at the end of helping some girls, they were angry, and they went to fight.
For hours, they didn't even speak.
Bruce started making excuses enough to avoid even his children, some reporters, even avoiding contact with Clark, former colleagues in the justice league.
He had deep dark circles and he didn't look well, thin, he couldn't hide, even with makeup, he was pale and bent, he had white streaks on his head .
It was strange even for him, he looked with constant expression of pain on his face, that moment, Bruce was shaking.
Well, he went to Luthor's tower, panting, in a dark suit.
- What do you want, Luthor? - He said.
- Apparently I scare him. – Entering your room.
- The situation of the finite. - Bruce said.
His sight left Lex unresponsive, he looked worse, deciding it wouldn't do to wear his makeup or whatever.
- You are sick. - Luthor said looking.
- A little bit. - He said, taking a glass of wine offered, his lips were dry and bluish, looking at himself in the mirror after what he felt, it was not scary.
- So, your trip is for that. - Said Luthor.
- Yes, I have a trip to resolve this at the end of the month. - Bruce said.
- Do you intend to return? Asked Luthor.
- I intend to come back better. - Bruce said. - It's just bad days. - He said.
- I understands. - They were heading towards Luthor's dinosaur museum, taking the elevator down with it.
- You had something to share with me, before you saw me. - Bruce spoke.
- That Kryptonian, and the league know? Asked Luthor.
- They just know that I'm taking a gap year. - Bruce said.
- If why, I did not say, and they did not notice.
They are coming here. - Said Luthor. - I have something to share with you. - Said Luthor.
Спасибо за чтение!
Мы можем поддерживать Inkspired бесплатно, показывая рекламу нашим посетителям.. Пожалуйста, поддержите нас, добавив в белый список или отключив AdBlocker.
После этого перезагрузите веб-сайт, чтобы продолжить использовать Inkspired в обычном режиме.