kks K.K.S.

She was rescued by our pack, the Asara. But with her delicious female scent, my brothers and I soon caught a whiff of her. We liked it and were quick to investigate. It didn't take us long to figure out what she was hiding under that oversized cloak. And we each wanted a part of it. She thought she could run from us? The best in enemy combat, the tracker and best sniffer in the pack, and the fastest one of us. Second to only our Alpha. The Mating Moon is on the rise and my brothers and I don't mind sharing. As long as we each get a taste of that sweet scent. And to partake of that delicious body She might resist but we're strong, and she is one of only seven breedable females...she won't be going anywhere until we've had our fill of her. And under a Mating Moon, us males get insatiable. Go ahead. Run little Vanna Rae, it's more fun that way...


Эротика 18+.

#dark #erotica #sex #forced #captive #prisoner #werewolf #wolves #wolf #SHAPE #SHIFT #SHAPESHIFT #dominant #alpha #submissive #males #mates #TRIPLETS #fantasy #paranormal
35
12.2k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждые 10 дней
reading time
AA Поделиться

TEASER

I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks burning hotly as I realized they knew I'd been binding my breasts to keep them as flat as possible.

They were acting like hiding my figure from them was sacrilegious.

Pulling his dagger again, Vanquish climbed to his feet and walked around.

"Not that!" I covered my face. "Please don't."

"I think its the least of what we'll be doing to you in a few days time."

The Mating Moon? What torture did they intend for that day?

"Hunter, figure out what's going on with her face and hair."

As evil as they had been to me, they'd never bothered me about the cloak or that I always kept the hood down over my face. Though Vanquish had often eyed it in annoyance.

He doesn't like me not meeting his gaze.

Hunter's feet appeared in my peripheral and he hooked my hood with his toes. Pushing it back to expose the scrap of cloth I tied over my hair.

18 августа 2021 г. 3:09 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
2
Прочтите следующую главу Lost

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 5 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму