angelboba_yay Angel Boba

Wanna know how to make a delicious food? Here is our series to find out! Read Cooking SERIES!


Публицистика Всех возростов.
Короткий рассказ
1
2.3k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе
reading time
AA Поделиться

ALL COOKING SERIES

  • HOW TO MAKE A CAKE
  • Level:Easy
  • Yield:two 9-inch cakes
  • Total:1 hr
  • Prep:30 min

  • Cook:30 min
  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter two 9-inch-round cake pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper; butter the parchment and dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
  • Whisk 3 cups flour, the baking powder and salt in a bowl until combined. Beat 2 sticks butter and the sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to medium; beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Beat in the vanilla. (The mixture may look separated at this point.) Beat in the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with flour, until just smooth.
  • Divide the batter between the prepared pans. Bake until the cakes are lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pans and turn the cakes out onto the racks to cool completely. Remove the parchment. Trim the tops of the cakes with a long serrated knife to make them level, if desired.
  • HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST
  • INGREDIENTS

    4Servings

    INISTRUCTIONS

    1. Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.

    2. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve with Easy Spiced Syrup (recipe follows), if desired. Voila, easy French toast.

    3. Easy Spiced Syrup:Add 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon to 1 cup pancake syrup; stir well to mix. Serve warm, if desired.

  • To start making this easy French toast recipe you will need to beat an egg, vanilla and cinnamon in shallow dish. Stir in milk.

12 июля 2021 г. 20:47 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
1
Продолжение следует…

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~