corechatzy Core €cStatics

A short story of a father who lost his son to human trafficking. He was my son he was just a boy! Danny it's dad I'm your father!


Триллер Всех возростов. © Corechatistically

#Terrorist-
0
2.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Every week
reading time
AA Поделиться

Bye bye Danny

I was up maybe not up with birds but I was up. there was a clutter and clang and some banging that made me aware Danny was already in his office.

yeah. he was up and all the evidence of that was all I needed over an alarm clock, I mean when you got a hyperactive five year old you don't keep a quiet house. his mom passed away two years ago and some days. I was doing the math when Danny yelled at me to come outside he wanted to go outdoors and play with scotch.

scotch his pet rubber dinosaur, was already out and Danny's day began while I was trying to catch up.

I got up hop hop hop I heard and laughed. Danny always got me going, yeah he got my bones doing hup hup hup as if I was still in the military.

I rubbed his uncombed hair... hey no breakfast? he looked up at me squarely. Dad? I said.. hey.

"it's your turn and you didn't go bathroom first" Danny said with observation.

well I hadn't and I never mislead him to lie so.. ok, he got me.

I hunched down and told him come here. he came and I hugged him. see you later be safe out.

okay..

and he turned to go play.

if the events that were to follow was anywhere in my mind they would not have been.

30 мая 2021 г. 15:45 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Bye bye Danny

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 5 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму