0
2.4k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

One

This is the second part of Colourland X, The Big Fight section.

Chapter 7
The Fight Begins, Maxclever and Willemease vs Artby and Colouruke

" There is one more of you than us " said Jessica.
" I will sit this one out " said Allie.

The fight between Maxclever and Willemease against Colouruke and Artby began.

Willemease and Artby then were punching each other.

The punches landed, Maxclever was firing darkness energy towards Colouruke while Colouruke was using water energy to counter.

Colouruke and Artby then were kicking Willemease and Maxclever who responded with kicks of their own.

Willemease then charged up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Blast and the blasts collided and they were both hit.

Maxclever then rushed Colouruke with the Tenfold Darkness Strike while Colouruke countered with the Tenfold Deepsea Strike, the strikes collided with force and they were both damaged.

Maxclever and Willemease started charging up their Ultimate Darkness Bombs while Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb and Colouruke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Bomb, the bombs all collided and the four of them were directly hit to the ground.

" Bakers have helped " said Artby.
" I can feel baking "
" You can feel baking ? " asked Willemease.
" That seems a bit much "
" No, I feel baking going through my body, the strength of a baker is there " said Artby.
" Well, you can say what you like " said Maxclever.
" It matters not "
" You both will truly suffer "
" Bakers prevent suffering " said Artby.
" Baking has special flour "
" Flour ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes, the flour cancels it out " said Artby.
" Well, let's keep fighting " said Maxclever.

The fight continued.

Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Blast while Willemease started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb, the attacks collided and they were both hit.

Colouruke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Barrage and struck Maxclever with it, Maxclever countered with the Tenfold Darkness Strike which hit Colouruke.

Maxclever and Willemease started charging up their Darkness Implosions while Colouruke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Artby started charging up the Heatwave Implosion, the implosions collided with tons of power and the four of them fell to the ground.

Maxclever got up first and he grabbed Artby and he threw him into Colouruke who was hit.

" Hahahaha " said Maxclever.
" I am overwhelming you "
" I will do the same " said Willemease.
" Time for you two to stay out of the fucking way " said Maxclever.
" We will have you two with Crayon both knocked out " said Willemease.

Willemease started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Colouruke started rushing him with the Tenfold Deepsea Strike, both attacks landed and hit their targets.

Maxclever started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Willemease started charging up the Darkness Implosion. Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb while Oceanoke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion. A hot, oceanic bomb collided with a darkness powered one. The bombs collided and a huge explosion happened which hit the four of them hard.

" Wow " said Crayon.
" Hahaha " said Easeion.
" This is too much for them hahaha "
" Don't be sure about that " said Colourclever.
" I am sure about this, the Bear have gotten tougher " said Easeion.
" Yes, we have " said Bill.
" The Bear is scaring people like usual "
" Hahaha " said Tara.
" Well we shall see how Colouruke and Artby fare " said Warbler.
" They will lose " said Alice.

The fight continued, the four of them got up.

Artby started charging up the Heatwave Implosion while Maxclever started charging up the Darkness Implosion, the implosions collided with power and they were both hit.

Willemease rushed Colouruke with the Tenfold Bear Strike, Colouruke used the Tenfold Deepsea Strike to counter and they were both hit directly.

Maxclever and Artby both aimed punches at each other which hit and they both hit the ground.

Willemease then grabbed Artby.

" Baking will help me here " said Artby.
" Baking never lets me down "
" I've got you good " said Willemease.
" Hahahaha "
" Bakers are helping me right now " said Artby.
" They know I need to break free "
" Yeah ok " said Willemease.

Willemease and Artby were in a physical struggle and they both then knocked each other down to the ground.

Maxclever used the Ultimate Darkness Barrage while Colouruke used the Ultimate Deepsea Barrage, the attacks hit their targets.

Willemease started charging up the Bear Implosion while Artby countered with the Heatwave Implosion, the implosions collided and the two fighters were struck.

Maxclever started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Colouruke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Bomb, the bombs collided in an explosion which hit both of them.

" You two cannot have too much more left " said Willemease.
" Bakers say otherwise " said Artby.
" Bakers can say what they want " said Maxclever.
" Bakers are wise " said Artby.
" There is wisdom and experience from them "
" They know so much "
" Yeah, when it comes to bread " said Willemease.
" Well, let's keep fighting " said Colouruke.
" That is just what bakers would want " said Artby.

The fight continued.

Willemease and Maxclever started charging up their Ultimate Darkness Blasts while Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb and Colouruke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Bomb. The bombs and blasts collided and their respective targets were hit directly.

Maxclever was slightly struggling.

" Colouruke and Artby are in control " said Colourea.
" Yeah, they look great " said Allie.
" I wonder what the next fight will be " said Warbler.
" A fight that I win " said Easeion.
" Hahahaha "
" Yes, our victories will come " said Bill.
" I think not " said Oceanoke.
" I remember many of you losing to Crayon " said Electro.
" We also remember the same from all of you haha " said Tara.
" Now we are fighting on the same side, things are so different " said Colour Administrator.
" My talent is too much " said Easeion.
" I don't think it is " said Colour Dictator.
" Fighters see how talented I am " said Easeion.
" They know how I fight "
" Well, they know the second one " said Colourclever.
" The Smithsons will overwhelm who they fight " said Tara.
" As a brother, I will be great here " said Easeion.
" Nobody has been a brother like me ever before "
" I know that you all will be so sad "
" Hahahaha "
" I am just too skilled, my skills are amazing "
" Let's have the fight decide " said Crayon.
" Crayon, I'm making you sad " said Easeion.
" I will have Colourea feeling hurt when it happens, I'm great like that "
" Uh, okay " said Colourea.
" Maxclever and Willemease are still in this fight " sa id Alice.
" They sure are " said Jessica.
" The organization is with them always " said Flora.
" That is true, the Bear supports them " said Jessica.
" The Bear will stay free " said Alice.
" Alice is the villainess I need and crave for me " said Easeion.
" The Bear will succeed here "

The fight continued.

Maxclever then rushed Artby with the Tenfold Darkness Strike while Artby used the Ultimate Heatwave Barrage to counter, they were both hit.

" So, you seem stronger " said Maxclever.
" Yeah, baking does that " said Artby.
" I feel wiser thanks to bakers "
" Wiser ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes, baking has tons of wisdom transmitted from the baker " said Artby.
" Transmitting wisdom ? " asked Willemease.
" C'mon Artby "
" Talk to bakers and you will see how wise they are " said Artby.
" Well, let's keep fighting " said Maxclever.
" We will still take this fight "

Willemease started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Colouruke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast to counter, the attacks hit their targets directly.

Willemease then got up and he then punched Artby.

Artby then kicked Willemease, while Colouruke punched him.

Colouruke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Willemease started charging up the Darkness Implosion, the implosions then fiercely collided.

" The Bear members are looking solid " said Bill.
" The organization will take literally everything " said Easeion.
" Misery will come "
" Hahahaha "
" Don't bet on it " said Crayon.
" Crayon, Easeion will get what he wants here " said Bill.
" Bakers will prevent that, bakers do not want this for the customers " said Artby.
" The Bear have never cared about these customers " said Easeion.
" They will have to suffer for what we want "
" Why ? " asked Artby.
" Customers do so much for the baker "
" Their possessions will be ours " said Willemease.
" You will not stop that "

The fight continued.

Maxclever rushed Artby with the Tenfold Darkness Strike while Artby used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike to counter.

Maxclever was getting near the end.

" This cannot be it " said Maxclever.
" I know you have more " said Willemease.
" We must succeed here "
" You two will do just that " said Flora.
" Yes, our power will bring the Bear back for sure " said Willemease.
" Let's continue this fight " said Colouruke.

Willemease then started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Artby started charging up the Heatwave Implosion, the implosions collided with force and they both took damage.

Willemease and Artby were both slightly struggling but could still fight.

Colouruke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Willemease started charging up the Darkness Implosion, the implosions hit their targets.

Colouruke then punched Willemease after he got up.

" Well, we are getting near the end " said Colour Dictator.
" Colouruke is fighting well " said Colourclever.
" He has trained hard " said Crayon.
" Bakers have helped him " said Artby.
" I am sensing the heroism kicking in, allowing for great asskickings "
" Bakers love that from their customers a lot "
" Asskickings ? " asked Oceanoke.
" Oceanoke, I love to give a nice asskicking just for the baker " said Artby.
" The baker appreciates the asskicking, the baker knows the type of customer I am "
" Well, we should continue " said Willemease.

Willemease started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast while Artby started charging up the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, the blasts collided and they were both hit. Willemease was getting near the end.

" This is unbelievable " said Willemease.
" Customers of baking are always ready for anything " said Artby.
" We are not done " said Maxclever.
" Yeah, we will still make sure that you two are finished " said Willemease.
" As a customer, I will win " said Artby.
" Bread helps me fight "
" Crayon loves baking "
" Baking has changed him "
" How so ? " asked Oceanoke.
" How he fights, how he loves Colourea and how he travels " said Artby.
" Travels ? " asked Allie.
" Baking changes a man so much " said Artby.
" Bakers are so wonderful "
" I have fallen in love with bakers and baking "
" It is the way of the customer "
" The way of the customer ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes, the way of the customer is important to bakers " said Artby.
" Well, we are going to give it everything regardless of any customers " said Willemease.
" Customers do not mean anything here, your ability was stronger than I thought " said Maxclever.
" Now, let's give it everything " said Willemease.

Willemease and Maxclever started charging up their Darkness Implosions while Artby started charging up the Heatwave Implosion. Colouruke then started charging up the Deepsea Implosion, the implosions collided in a huge explosion which hit them all to the ground fiercely.

Artby and Colouruke were able to get up and they won the fight.

People were talking.

" Well, this is disappointing " said Easeion.
" I was not expecting this shit "
" Neither was I " said Bill.
" The rest of us will do better " said Colourik.
" I will make sure that Crayon does no longer get the glory he wants "
" Bakers want that for him " said Artby.
" I couldn't care about any of them " said Colourik.
" Crayon must be taken down "
" Baking will allow Crayon to not lose at fighting " said Artby.
" Baking will do nothing " said Malicia.
" Our goal will happen "
" I will get my chance at his friends " said Easeion.
" I will enjoy seeing Crayon sad "
" You have claimed this, but it has not happened " said Colourclever.
" I easily destroyed you last time " said Easeion.
" I made you look like a dumbass "
" Hahahaha "
" All of you will look so stupid and worthless against my talent "
" Yeah, I think not " said Colourea.
" Bakers will help " said Artby.
" Their baking I can sense "
" Uh, what " said Flora.
" The bread that is being made in bakeries is something I can sense right now " said Artby.
" I can also sense that I can fight " said Easeion.
" My fighting is so good "
" Tournaments need me "
" That is why you didn't make the quarterfinals ? " asked Colour Dictator.
" Easeion got unlucky " said Tara.
" Crayon lucked out " said Easeion.
" At some point you have to admit that sometimes you are not the greatest fighter ever " said Crayon.
" Easeion is the villain I need " said Alice.
" I need him "
" Uh, okay " said Colourea.
" Yes, Alice is a villainess that is one I need " said Easeion.
" Now, the next people fighting will be who I wonder " said Crayon.
" Oceanoke and Electro will fight against Jessica and Flora " said Colourik.
" I know that I will get what I want "
" I know what needs to happen to Crayon here "
" What needs to happen to him ? " asked Colourea.
" He must be out of the way " said Colourik.
" I will do what is necessary here, which is eliminate Crayon for good "
" I will be taking from people "
" Crayon does not allow me to do this, I will not have this "
" That is why he broke out Bear members from jail " said Malicia.
" So this is about stealing " said Colour Dictator.
" We will end Crayon " said Malicia.
" Hahahaha "
" Yes, it is his time to go down "
" Now it is time for the next fight to begin so let's do this " said Jessica.
" Our combined ability will do this " said Electro.

Chapter 8
Electro and Oceanoke vs Flora and Jessica

The fight started.

Electro started firing off electric energy while Jessica countered with darkness energy. Oceanoke started firing off water energy while Flora countered with darkness energy to counter.

Electro then rushed Flora with the Tenfold Disaster Strike while Oceanoke then started punching Jessica to stop her from intervening in the attack. Electro's attack hit directly and Flora was hit.

Oceanoke then started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast while Flora started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast, the blasts collided and they were both hit.

Jessica started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Electro started charging up the Ultimate Disaster Bomb, the bombs then hit and they were both damaged.

" So it seems that you two have ability " said Flora.
" Yeah, we are strong " said Electro.
" We will bring it " said Jessica.
" Colourik will get his goal " said Flora.
" Don't be so sure " said Electro.
" We will use our power to stop this " said Oceanoke.
" Let's continue this fight "

The fight continued.

Oceanoke started rushing Flora with the Ultimate Deepsea Barrage, Flora used the Ultimate Darkness Barrage to counter, they were both hit.

Jessica started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion, the implosions then fiercely collided and they both fell down to the ground.

Oceanoke and Flora landed kicks on each other directly.

" So, our Bear members are doing great " said Easeion.
" Hahahaha "
" They are going to win " said Bill.
" We need them for this " said Colourik.
" There is something about Crayon "
" His intentions will bring us to jail "
" Yeah, that cannot happen " said Easeion.
" Brett would be fuming if we went back there "
" I will be a great son for him, just like Tara will be a great daughter for him "
" The Smithsons have a special way about this, it is the Smithson way "
" The Smithson way ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes, our family has a way of doing things here " said Bill.
" I have been a great brother here, nobody will dare interfere with this " said Easeion.
" Who is doing that ? " asked Colourea.
" Crayon " said Easeion.
" I don't see it " said Warbler.
" Stealing has nothing to do with being a brother " said Allie.
" Yeah, well you can say what you like, I do not care honestly " said Easeion.
" I am stealing for my siblings and the organization "
" The rest of us are in jail "
" The rest of us have to fend for ourselves "
" Colourik and Malicia support what we are doing "
" They are strong, they will take everything " said Colourclever.
" They could be loyal " said Colour Dictator.
" Time will tell " said Colour Administrator.
" This fight continues now " said Jessica.

The fight continued.

Oceanoke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion. An electric water implosion with tons of power was countered with a Darkness Implosion each from Flora and Jessica.

A giant explosion happened and the four of them were severely hit to the ground.

Oceanoke then grabbed Flora and then knocked her down. Electro then grabbed her and threw her down.

Flora and Jessica then were firing darkness energy towards Oceanoke and Electro.

Electro then countered with electric energy, the attacks cancelled each other out.

Flora then started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Electro started charging up the Ultimate Disaster Bomb, the bombs collided and they both hit their targets.

Jessica then started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Oceanoke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast, the blasts collided and they both took damage.

Flora started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Jessica started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast, an explosive dark blast aimed right towards Oceanoke and Electro.

Oceanoke then started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Electro started charging up the Ultimate Disaster Bomb, the explosive blasts then collided and a gigantic explosion happened which made the four of them be struck by the ground.

" Hahaha, that explosion was strong " said Alice.
" It sure was " said Tara.
" They will be finished, good " said Colourik.
" We cannot have anymore of this " said Malicia.
" That is true " said Bill.
" When Crayon is out of the way, many will be stealing " said Colourik.
" Bear members stole when he was there, I don't really see that " said Colourclever.
" Yes, they stole but it will be more now " said Colourik.
" So there must be an alliance between all these criminals " said Colour Dictator.
" Wouldn't the Bear want it all for themselves ? " asked Allie.
" There is a lot to take " said Colourik.
" That will not be an issue here "
" If anyone demands something that is shit for us, we will deal with them immediately " said Easeion.
" That is true " said Bill.
" The Smithsons will rise and everyone here will fall " said Easeion.
" Our power is too much "
" Well, this fight should continue " said Flora.

The fight continued.

Flora and Jessica started charging up their Ultimate Darkness Blasts while Oceanoke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast and Electro started charging up the Ultimate Disaster Blast. These blasts then collided and the four of them took damage.

Electro then rushed Flora with the Tenfold Disaster Strike, Flora used the Tenfold Darkness Strike to counter. The attacks hit and they both took damage.

Jessica started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Oceanoke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast to counter. The attacks hit each other and they both took damage.

Electro rushed Flora with the Ultimate Disaster Barrage while Flora used the Ultimate Darkness Barrage to counter, they both took damage.

" Now, we are getting closer " said Flora.
" We have a lot of ability " said Jessica.
" You two will not make it through "
" Bakers want them to do so " said Artby.
" Oceanoke loves baking "
" He does ? " asked Colour Administrator.
" Bakers get him " said Artby.
" It will not change what will happen " said Flora.
" Me and Flora will take this " said Jessica.
" That is true " said Tara.
" Our abilities are strong " said Flora.
" The Bear will make a comeback " said Easeion.
" We will be feared again and be seen as scary "
" I love it when people are terrified of us, it feels great "
" The Smithsons scare people " said Bill.
" Yeah, people are so scared of us " said Easeion.
" There are always frightened screams in Colourland thanks to me "
" Screams in Colourland ? " asked Crayon.
" I think not "
" Bakers will keep people from being frightened " said Artby.
" Bread keeps us not scared of anything "
" Yeah, we will see " said Flora.
" Time to continue this fight " said Jessica.

The fight continued.

Flora and Jessica started charging their Darkness Implosions while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion and Oceanoke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion. The implosions collided with tons of power and the four of them fell hard.

Electro got up first and he started charging up the Ultimate Disaster Blast and he aimed directly at Jessica who he hit directly.

Jessica was slightly struggling.

" I have more " said Jessica.
" The Bear need this " said Alice.
" We will get it "
" That is for sure " said Tara.
" I will scare Colourlandish people and make them be full of terror " said Easeion.
" Crayon, you are ready for this terror ? "
" None of this scares me " said Crayon.
" None of your threats will work "
" I am very threatening to the Colourlandish, I will take from them " said Easeion.
" Yes, we will take from them " said Jessica.
" We will use our power to do it " said Colourik.
" This will not be difficult "
" When Crayon is out of the way, it will be successful "
" Colour King and Challenger are here " said Colourclever.
" If Crayon were to fuck this up and fail, those two will steamroll Colourik and Malicia "
" Yes, nothing to fear about here " said Colour Dictator.
" Crayon has improved " said Colourea.
" I don't know if he is stronger than King Bobby now " said Colourclever.
" He could be " said Colour Administrator.
" Well, this fight should continue " said Flora.
" Yes it should " said Oceanoke.

The fight continued.

Jessica started charging up the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Oceanoke started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast, the blasts collided and they were both hit.

Flora started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion, the implosions collided with lots of power and they were both hit.

Flora was slightly struggling.

" We will give it everything " said Flora.
" These two cannot have much more " said Jessica.
" You two women will succeed " said Easeion.
" The Bear will get what they have demanded for the organization " said Bill.
" I think not " said Colourea.
" Bakers don't want them robbing their customers, it is not good for the baker " said Artby.
" Bakers need purchases "
" More baking must happen "
" This is not about the baker " said Tara.
" The baker is not relevant to the Bear " said Alice.
" Bakers are relevant to the customer " said Artby.
" Customers demand baking "
" This fight will continue " said Oceanoke.
" Yeah, it will " said Electro.
" Then let's keep fighting " said Flora.

Flora started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Oceanoke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion, the implosions collided and they were both hit.

Oceanoke was slightly struggling.

Jessica started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion, the implosions collided with power and they were both hit.

Electro was slightly struggling while Jessica was getting near the end.

" I will not give up " said Jessica.
" That is good " said Flora.
" The organization needs us "
" That is true " said Alice.
" I will crush my opponent "
" Alice is the villainess I need " said Easeion.
" This is what the organization needs "
" The Bear needs you with her ? " asked Warbler.
" Yes, the Bear loves that " said Easeion.
" Every last member does "
" We will be back stealing so much "
" Crayon, you are an obstacle that will be overcame "
" I will fight " said Crayon.
" It will be a fight that you are losing " said Colourik.
" We need you out of the way "
" I won't get out of the way " said Crayon.
" We will succeed " said Colourik.
" Yes, that is true " said Malicia.
" We will take so much "
" When Crayon disappears for good, others will steal " said Colourik.
" That is true " said Bill.
" We will continue " said Electro.
" Yeah, that sounds good " said Oceanoke.

The fight continued.

Flora and Jessica started charging up their Darkness Implosions while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion and Oceanoke started charging up the Deepsea Implosion.

The attacks collided in a gigantic explosion and Jessica was defeated.

" I will not give up, this is not over " said Flora.
" That is true " said Easeion.
" The rest of us will be too much "
" I am very intimidating, I have intimidated people so often "
" Yeah, we will see " said Crayon.
" People are so scared, terrified and afraid of me " said Easeion.
" The Smithsons scare people so much " said Bill.
" People are trembling with fear "
" Yeah, I don't think any family is as scary as ours " said Easeion.
" Well, we should continue this fight " said Electro.
" Yeah, that sounds great " said Oceanoke.
" I will give it everything " said Flora.

The fight continued.

Flora started charging up the Darkness Implosion while Electro started charging up the Disaster Implosion, the implosions collided with power and Flora was defeated.

" Well, this good for us " said Colourclever.
" Baking has helped all of us here, I am so grateful for bakers " said Artby.
" Bakers ? " asked Colour Dictator.
" Yes, bakers have made so much tasty bread " said Artby.
" The flavour they have used has helped fighting "
" Flavour ? " asked Colouruke confused.
" Yes, the combination of the flour and the flavour within the bread does that " said Artby.
" There is a lot within the bread "
" Is there ? " asked Colour Administrator.
" Bakers are very wise " said Artby.
" Wisdom is strong with a baker "
" Bakers have nothing to do with this " said Colourik.
" Colourik, bakers do so much for us " said Artby.
" They bake bread " said Colourik.
" You all will fail soon "
" Crayon's failure to stop our stealing will be truly wonderful " said Easeion.
" Crayon will fail, I can cause it "
" The last three or four times that did not happen " said Colourclever.
" That was pure luck " said Easeion.
" Just luck, not fighting ability "
" My ability is better, I am more talented "
" My talent is what tournaments need "
" I lost due to luck "
" That sounds about right " said Tara.
" The Smithsons are so scary and strong, I am a proud Smithson " said Bill.
" As a brother, I will fight for my siblings always " said Easeion.
" We will take what we want "
" Yes, that is for sure " said Alice.
" The next fight is Alice vs Warbler " said Colourik.
" It will be a good fight "
" Alice is the villainess I need " said Easeion.
" She will crush Warbler "
" This will be an easy one "
" Warbler has improved " said Allie.
" So has everyone " said Bill.
" Alice will win this "
" Her ability is so strong " said Tara.

Chapter 9
Warbler vs Alice

" So Warbler, you are fighting me " said Alice.
" Yes, I will be fighting " said Warbler.
" Bear members lost their last two fights, it is not looking good here "
" Weaker members just barely lost " said Alice.
" The Bear has stronger members who will win "
" The Bear knows how much you love Allie "
" Yes, they do but so do a lot of people " said Warbler.
" I don't understand what this is about "
" You know what will happen to her if you lose, don't you ? " asked Easeion.
" She will be hurt " said Bill.
" We will take everything " said Tara.
" They won't be able to do that " said Crayon.
" Yes, they will " said Alice.
" Time to fight "

The fight began.

Warbler rushed Alice with a punch while Alice countered with her own, the punches landed.

Alice started kicking Warbler, Warbler then countered with his own kicking.

Warbler then fired wind energy while Alice countered with dark energy, the attacks hit their targets.

Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast while Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast, the blasts collided and they were both hit.

" So you have some ability " said Alice.
" It will not be enough, I am far stronger than Flora and Jessica "
" Alice is great " said Easeion.
" Let's keep fighting " said Warbler.

The fight continued.

Alice rushed Warbler with the Tenfold Bear Strike, Warbler used the Tenfold Bird Strike to counter. They both took damage.

Warbler used the Ultimate Bird Barrage, Alice used the Ultimate Bear Barrage to counter. The attacks both hit their targets.

Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Bomb while Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the bombs collided and they both took damage from the attacks.

Warbler started charging up the Bird Implosion while Alice started charging up the Bear Implosion, the implosions collided with power and they both were struck to the ground.

" Haha " said Easeion.
" Warbler is struggling here "
" That is perfect " said Colourik.
" We do need him out of the way "
" He will stay out of the way "
" Hahahaha " said Bill.
" The Bear is way too much for Warbler "
" There is more fighting " said Allie.
" Your loving of him is over " said Easeion.
" Hahahahaha "
" Easeion, I have a lot more " said Warbler.
" Yeah, I don't think so " said Easeion.
" The relationship is finished "
" Yes, it will end " said Tara.
" The Bear does want it over " said Alice.
" Why ? " asked Colouruke.
" Warbler is getting in the way of the Bear, I will not stand for it " said Easeion.
" Allie will have to find someone new thanks to the Bear "
" I don't think so " said Crayon.
" Crayon, it is ending " said Easeion.
" I will take credit for it "
" Hahahahaha "
" Bakers want them together " said Artby.
" Bread does a lot for his mouth "
" His mouth will be hurt " said Bill.
" No baking will save him "
" Baking saves us all " said Artby.
" Bakers want our purchases "
" Yes, they want your money " said Bill.
" They know I love bread " said Artby.
" Well, we should continue this fight " said Alice.
" Yeah, let's keep fighting " said Warbler.

The fight continued.

Warbler started charging up the Bird Implosion while Alice started charging up the Bear Implosion, the implosions collided with power and they were both hit.

Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast while Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the attacks hit their respective targets.

Warbler rushed Alice with the Tenfold Bird Strike while Alice used the Tenfold Bear Strike to counter and they were both hit.

Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Barrage while Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Barrage. The attacks then collided and they both hit each other with them.

" Hahaha " said Alice.
" I am dominating here "
" Alice is the villainess I need while I am the villain she needs " said Easeion.
" Warbler is done for "
" The Bear wants him finished off "
" They can want that but baking will prevent him from losing " said Artby.
" Baking can prevent someone from losing a fight "
" Baking ? " asked Colouruke.
" Baking makes us more heroic and makes us do great asskickings " said Artby.
" Bakers love a customer giving an asskicking "
" Bakers love that ? " asked Allie.
" Yes, they love that in a customer " said Artby.
" Never seen a baker say that " said Warbler.
" They tell me " said Artby.
" Bakers tell me all sorts of things "
" Like what ? " asked Warbler.
" They talk about me as a customer " said Artby.
" Customer ? " asked Bill.
" We don't really care about that "
" Unless there is lots of money stored in the cash registers "
" We will take from them when the time is right " said Tara.
" The Bear will be revived again " said Alice.
" Yes, there is no keeping us down " said Bill.
" Me and Malicia will recruit others who are willing to assist us " said Colourik.
" Other criminals ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes, there are others " said Malicia.
" They will want Crayon finished off " said Tara.
" Crayon must be gone " said Easeion.
" Making him sad is no longer enough, even though I love the idea of him sad "
" Yes, the idea of his sadness is great, but he is too dangerous " said Bill.
" You all won't succeed " said Crayon.
" Crayon, you will never be allowed to be the hero anymore " said Colourik.
" None of us will stand for it "
" Stand for it ? " asked Colourea.
" Yes, we will take everything " said Malicia.
" Not a fucking person will stop us "
" I don't see what Crayon being a hero or not has to do with this " said Colourea.
" The point is that he will not get to be one anymore " said Colourik.
" My talent prevents others from being heroes " said Easeion.
" I am so talented "
" Well, the fight should continue " said Warbler.
" Yes " said Alice.

The fight continued.

Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast while Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Bomb, the attacks collided with tons of power and they were both hit.

Alice started rushing Warbler with the Tenfold Bear Strike, Warbler used the Tenfold Bird Strike to counter and they were both hit.

Alice then started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb while Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast, the attacks collided and they were both hit.

Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Barrage while Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Barrage, the attacks landed directly on their respective targets.

Alice started charging up the Bear Implosion while Warbler started charging up the Bird Implosion, the implosions collided and the two of them were knocked to the ground.

" Alice has got this " said Bill.
" The Bear is making a huge comeback " said Tara.
" This fight is not over " said Crayon.
" Not to mention that they lost their first two fights "
" Yes, that is true " said Colour Dictator.
" Me, Crayon and Colourea have not fought yet "
" My talent will overwhelm all of you " said Easeion.
" I am so skilled, you will all be embarrassed more than ever "
" I am ready for the embarrassment of Crayon "
" Baking prevents him from being embarrassed like that " said Artby.
" Baking ? " asked Easeion.
" Bakers will do nothing against my power "
" Easeion is strong " said Alice.
" He sure is " said Tara.
" You will all see it for yourself " said Easeion.
" Alice is the villainess I have needed this time "
" Nothing will stop us, no matter what "
" Hahahahaha "
" I will be the brother that Tara and Bill need me to be "
" A true brother of the Smithsons "
" The Smithsons will run Colourland "
" Nothing stops a Smithson "
" Nothing ? " asked Colourclever.
" They have not done so in the past " said Colour Dictator.
" It is different now, we are even more skilled " said Bill.
" Let's continue the fight " said Alice.
" True, Warbler must go down " said Easeion.

The fight continued.

Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast while Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast to counter, they were both hit directly.

Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb while Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Bomb, the bombs collided and they were both hit.

Alice rushed Warbler with the Tenfold Bear Strike, Warbler then used the Tenfold Bird Strike to counter and they both took damage.

Warbler started firing wind energy towards Alice while she fired darkness energy, the energy hit their targets directly.

Alice was slightly struggling but could still get up.

" What is happening " said Alice.
" Warbler will be struggling soon " said Colourik.
" He cannot keep this up "
" Yeah, he will be finished " said Malicia.
" He has more " said Allie.
" Bakers know him " said Artby.
" They love him as a customer, bakers will never let their customers go down "
" This is about our fight " said Alice.
" Bakers bake bread "
" True, Warbler is losing " said Easeion.
" I would have preferred that he stayed out of the way "
" He failed to do that " said Bill.
" Therefore he must crash and burn " said Easeion.
" Alice is a great villainess, a great woman "
" Warbler will not win this fight "
" Hahahahahaha "
" We will see about that " said Warbler.
" Alice will stand strong " said Tara.
" The Bear will be back " said Bill.
" Baking plays a role here, bakers do not want customers robbed here " said Artby.
" Bakers will do nothing " said Easeion.
" My power decides what will happen "
" Let's continue " said Alice.
" I'm ready " said Warbler.

The fight continued.

Warbler started charging up the Bird Implosion while Alice started charging up the Bear Implosion, the implosions collided and they both took damage.

Warbler was slightly struggling.

Warbler started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast while Alice started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast, the blasts hit their respective targets.

Alice was getting near the end.

" This cannot be it " said Alice.
" Alice has more " said Easeion.
" The Bear means too much as an organization for us to go down like this "
" I love Alice, she is an amazing villainess for us "
" Yes, she is an important part of the Bear " said Bill.
" The Bear is here to stay " said Tara.
" We are going nowhere " said Easeion.
" We will win the fight " said Colourclever.
" With Crayon we should have this " said Colour Dictator.
" Crayon will not be successful " said Colourik.
" I can count on his failures here " said Easeion.
" The Bear will make sure he fails "
" My talent is too good for anyone to get lucky against me "
" Too good ? " asked Colouruke.
" Colouruke, I am just too talented " said Easeion.
" Fighting needs me, trust me "
" Tournaments will demand my participation all over "
" Demand my participation ? " asked Colourea stunned.
" Yes, it will happen " said Easeion.
" You will see me in tournaments "
" The Smithsons will dominate " said Bill.
" I will take down Warbler " said Alice.
" That will happen " said Easeion.
" Alice means a lot not only to me but all Bear members "
" The organization needs her "
" Now, let's continue this fight " said Alice.
" Yeah, let's do that " said Alice.

The fight continued.

Alice started charging up the Bear Implosion while Warbler started charging up the Bird Implosion, the implosions collided with power and they both were hit hard to the ground.

Warbler won the fight.

" Yes " said Allie.
" So we have won three fights now " said Colourea.
" Alice has lost, unbelievable " said Tara.
" The Smithsons will take charge " said Bill.
" The Smithsons will not go down " said Easeion.
" Our talent will ovelwhelm all of you "
" This will be your end "
" The next fight will be between Bill and Tara against Colourclever and Colour Administrator " said Colourik.
" We will crush them " said Tara.
" There is a lot at stake here " said Colourclever.
" My siblings are great, I am proud as a brother " said Easeion.
" Brett will be happy when we steamroll them "
" Don't bet on anything like that " said Colour Administrator.
" Yeah, well we are " said Bill.
" You will be crushed " said Tara.
" The Smithsons are too much for all of you " said Easeion.
" Hahahahaha "
" Warbler winning against Alice was not something we expected but the rest of us are stronger " said Colourik.
" Crayon, we will fight "
" Not now though " said Malicia.
" You will watch us take over the fighting now "
" The Smithsons have a fight to win " said Easeion.
" They will not let anyone down "
" The Smithsons are too strong "
" Our abilities are so dangerous to any fighter "

Chapter 10
Bill and Tara vs Colourclever and Colour Administrator.

The fight began.

Colourclever aimed a punch towards Bill but Bill used a kick to counter. Bill's kick landed.

Colour Administrator then punched Tara while she punched him.

Colourclever started firing dark energy while Tara countered with her own, the energy hit both of them.

Bill then fired off water energy while Colour Administrator started firing of dark energy to counter, the attacks hit their targets.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast, the blasts collided with power and they were both hit.

Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the bombs collided and they were both hit.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the bombs hit each other and the two of them were hit directly.

Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast, the blasts collided and they were both hit directly.

" So you two have ability " said Bill.
" That being said it is not enough " said Tara.
" My siblings are so powerful, I am proud as a brother " said Easeion.
" I will not be let down "
" Let's continue this fight " said Colourclever.

The fight continued.

Colourclever rushed Tara with the Tenfold Colourland Strike while Tara used the Tenfold Bear Strike to counter the attack and they were both damaged.

Colour Administrator rushed Bill with the Tenfold Colourland Strike, Bill used the Tenfold Deepsea Strike to counter. They were both hit directly.

Colourclever used the Ultimate Colourland Barrage while Tara used the Ultimate Bear Barrage, the attacks hit their respective targets.

Colour Administrator used the Ultimate Colourland Barrage while Bill used the Ultimate Deepsea Barrage, the attacks then hit each other and they were both damaged.

Colourclever started charging up the Colourland Implosion while Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast. Tara started charging up the Bear Implosion and Bill started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast. The attacks had so much power and they directly hit their targets.

" Such power " said Crayon.
" Yeah, this is an intense fight " said Colouruke.
" Baking will decide a lot " said Artby.
" How so ? " asked Colour Dictator.
" Bread has qualities that help with fighting " said Artby.
" Flour does so much for a fight "
" Fighters and bakers have this relationship with each other "
" This is about natural Smithson talent, not flour " said Easeion.
" The Smithsons do not need baking for a fight "
" Baking does a lot " said Artby.
" The Smithsons say they don't need baking but Colourclever and Colour Administrator use it "
" I have eaten bread before but I don't see how this relates to this fight " said Colourclever.
" Anyone who fucks with us will pay for it with their life " said Easeion.
" The Smithsons will demand the end of their lives "
" They can demand what they like it does not matter " said Colourea.
" They will demand it " said Easeion.
" There is no stopping me and my siblings from doing what must happen "
" The Smithsons are taking everything no matter what "
" We should continue " said Bill.
" Yeah, let's do that " said Colourclever.

The fight continued.

Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Bomb, the attacks collided and they both took damage.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast, the attacks hit their respective targets.

Colourclever rushed Bill with the Tenfold Colourland Strike while Bill used the Tenfold Deepsea Strike to counter, the attacks hit their targets directly.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast. The blasts collided with power and they were both hit.

" Hahahaha " said Bill.
" This is the true power of the Smithson family "
" You are getting overwhelmed here " said Tara.
" There is a lot more fighting " said Colourclever.
" Don't be too sure here "
" We know what will happen " said Easeion.
" Our abilities will get us what we want " said Tara.
" We will fight to stop it " said Colour Administrator.
" What you are all doing is not good for Colourland "
" Yes, the people of Colourland should not be robbed and hurt " said Colourclever.
" We will decide that " said Colourik.
" I broke out Bear members for a reason "
" They know of what I want "
" You know that Easeion feels similar about Crayon, don't you ? " asked Colouruke.
" It is more than just hating him " said Colourik.
" He is in the way of our goal "
" More allies will join us " said Malicia.
" Bakers will not want this stealing " said Artby.
" Bakers mean nothing " said Colourik.
" I don't care about bakers "
" None of us here do " said Easeion.
" If they try anything, they will never bake again "
" They are likely not worth robbing or harming "
" Yeah, these bakers are not worth it " said Bill.
" Let's continue " said Tara.
" Yeah, that sounds like a good idea " said Colourclever.

The fight continued.

Colourclever and Colour Administrator started charging up their Colourland Implosions while Bill and Tara started charging up their Bear Implosions. A giant collision happened with the attacks and the four of them were struck to the ground.

Colourclever got up and he started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast. The blasts hit their respective targets.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the bombs then hit each other and they both were hit.

Colourclever started rushing Bill with the Tenfold Colourland Strike, Bill used the Tenfold Bear Strike to counter. They both took damage from the attacks.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb. The attacks hit each other and the two of them took damage.

" We are getting close " said Bill.
" My siblings are showing great fighting talent " said Easeion.
" My next opponent will be finished for good "
" Hahahahaha "
" The three of us are the strongest " said Crayon.
" Not to mention you have lost to me before "
" All luck, total luck " said Easeion.
" I am winning no matter what this time "
" I am too talented this time "
" We will see " said Colour Dictator.
" My talent will be seen " said Easeion.
" I am too intimidating for anyone "
" I will scare and terrify people to levels not seen before "
" There was little of that when we fought to be honest " said Crayon.
" Baking prevents that type of intimidation " said Artby.
" Baking ? " asked Bill.
" Hahaha "
" Bill, baking has so much power " said Artby.
" It is all in the flour "
" Flour does so much "
" It will not matter " said Tara.
" The Smithsons have so much power " said Easeion.
" We will show you this " said Bill.
" Let's keep fighting " said Colour Administrator.
" Yeah, our battle must continue " said Tara.

The fight continued.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Colourland Implosion while Tara started charging up the Bear Implosion, the implosions collided and they both took damage.

Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast, the blasts then hit their respective targets.

Colour Administrator started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Bomb, the bombs collided and they were both hit.

Tara was slightly struggling.

Colourclever started charging up the Colourland Implosion while Bill started charging up the Deepsea Implosion, the implosions hit their targets directly.

" How could this happen ? " asked Tara.
" Maybe you all are not as strong as you believe to be " said Colourclever.
" Bill is much stronger than me " said Tara.
" He may be " said Colour Administrator.
" I am stronger than Bill " said Colourclever.
" I think not " said Easeion.
" The Smithsons are always ready to fight, that's the type of family they are "
" The Smithsons can fight, never forget their fighting "
" Their fighting ? " asked Crayon.
" Yes, our fighting is so memorable " said Easeion.
" My fighting cannot be forgotten ever "
" That is just how I fight and so do the Smithsons "
" Well, let's continue this fight " said Colourclever.
" Sounds like a plan " said Colour Administrator.

The fight continued.

Tara started charging up the Bear Implosion while Colourclever started charging up the Colourland Implosion, the attacks collided and they both took damage.

Bill started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Colour Administrator started charging up the Colourland Implosion, the attacks collided and they were both hit.

Colour Administrator was slightly struggling.

Tara started charging up the Ultimate Bear Blast while Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb, the attacks hit their respective targets.

Tara was getting near the end.

" I will not give up on my brothers " said Tara.
" They have done so much for me and the organization "
" We have " said Bill.
" This organization will make a return "
" This is our time "
" It will not be for long " said Colourclever.
" Tara can barely fight, fighting two on one is not something that Bill can overcome most likely "
" Bill can, he is so talented " said Easeion.
" You will see what he can do here "
" Yes, the two of us will not quit " said Tara.
" We will bring it " said Colourclever.
" Baking could decide what happens " said Artby.
" Baking ? " asked Colour Dictator.
" Yes, baking can decide what happens in a fight " said Artby.
" Baking can do that "
" I don't really see that " said Tara.
" Bakers bake bread, they do nothing when it comes to fighting " said Bill.
" Bakers are very wise " said Artby.
" Wisdom for baking maybe " said Bill.
" You are not proving a good point here at all "
" The wisdom is transmitted through the flour " said Artby.
" When you eat bread, I can sense it "
" Uh, what " said Colouruke.
" Colouruke, your mouth is stronger thanks to this wisdom " said Artby.
" Bakers have changed his mouth "
" Artby " said Colouruke.
" Yes Colouruke " said Artby.
" Artby, what the fuck " said Colouruke.
" Anyways, we should continue this battle " said Colourclever.

The fight continued.

Colourclever started charging up the Colourland Implosion while Bill started charging up the Deepsea Implosion, the implosions collided and they both took damage.

Tara started charging up the Bear Implosion while Colour Administrator started charging up the Colourland Implosion, the implosions hit with power and they both were hit.

Tara was defeated.

Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Blast while Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast, the blasts hit each other and they both took damage.

Bill rushed Colour Administrator with the Tenfold Bear Strike, Colour Administrator used the Tenfold Colourland Strike to counter.

Bill was slightly struggling while Colour Administrator was getting near the end.

" So, Tara is defeated " said Bill.
" You two are better than I thought "
" The Smithsons will still take everything in Colourland "
" They will not " said Colourea.
" You will not stop us " said Easeion.
" I will do what it takes as a brother "
" Nobody can change that "
" I don't see it " said Colour Administrator.
" My talent is extreme " said Easeion.
" Fighters truly understand it "
" Nobody will ever beat me in a fight again "
" I am just too talented "
" We will see " said Crayon.
" I have gotten stronger "
" Crayon got close to beating Challenger, so he will do it " said Colourea.
" Well, this fight should continue " said Bill.

The fight continued.

Bill started charging up the Deepsea Implosion while Colour Administrator used the Colourland Implosion, the attacks collided with power and Colour Administrator was defeated.

Colourclever started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Bill started charging up the Ultimate Deepsea Bomb. The bombs collided and they both fell to the ground.

Bill was getting near the end while Colourclever was slightly struggling.

" I cannot lose like this " said Bill.
" Now, it will be just Easeion if I ruin this "
" Bill, you have talent " said Easeion.
" You will do this for me "
" Colourclever is looking strong " said Electro.
" It is looking like a victory for him " said Oceanoke.
" Baking is playing a role in this fight " said Artby.
" Baking does so much "
" Baking ? " asked Warbler.
" We have went to the bakery but this fight is not something which is entirely based on bread "
" Bakers have told me about fighting " said Artby.
" We don't care about them " said Easeion.
" I care about the Smithsons "
" I will finish you off " said Colourclever.
" The next fight will be interesting " said Crayon.
" Me and Malicia will demolish all of you here " said Colourik.
" I will get what I want "
" Yes, we will succeed " said Malicia.
" Time to finish our fight " said Bill.

The fight continued.

Bill started charging up the Bear Implosion while Colourclever started charging up the Colourland Implosion.

The implosions collided with tons of power and they were both hit. Bill was defeated.

" Awesome win " said Colour Dictator.
" Colour Administrator lost but at least two Smithsons have been finished off "
" Yeah, that is true " said Colourclever.
" Only one of us have lost so far " said Crayon.
" This has been great fighting " said Colourea.
" Yeah, it sure has " said Colouruke.
" My siblings lost " yelled Easeion.
" How could this happen ? "
" They have trained "
" We have trained as well " said Colourclever.
" It appears that they were not strong enough for me and Colour Administrator in the fight "
" Easeion is stronger than those two by a lot but three of our strongest have not fought "
" My talent is too much " said Easeion.
" I will show all of you "
" I will be a great Smithson and avenge Bill and Tara "
" I am a great brother, nothing will ever stop that from happening "
" Crayon and Colour Dictator would be great opponents for me and Malicia " said Colourik.
" Easeion has not fought Colourea in a 1 on 1 fight before " said Crayon.
" It is time for that " said Easeion.
" Colourea will be embarrassed beyond belief "
" My fighting is strong "
" Nobody can fuck with me anymore "
" The Smithsons will never go down, we are too intimidating "
" Bill and Tara failed to intimidate Colourclever " said Colour Dictator.
" Perhaps these Smithsons are better at the trash talking than fighting "
" You will see why I am very terrifying to people " said Easeion.
" The next fight will be Colourea vs Easeion " said Colourik.

This is the end of this section of Colourland X, the next part is The Big Fight Part 2.

23 апреля 2021 г. 23:46 1 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Конец

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~