dudacastro2009 Duda Castro

Now in English. This is a popular story in Portuguese. If you wanna you can check it out: https://www.getinkspired.com/pt/story/108696/um-misterio-nas-maos-de-vasti/?ref=dashstoryprofile


Фанфикшн Мультфильмы Всех возростов.

#enlish #fiction #- #--- #'-'
0
3.3k ПРОСМОТРОВ
Завершено
reading time
AA Поделиться

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

There was a story that dwelt in New York a little old story that the chosen girl would defend everyone. So all the girls who lived there wanted to be that girl, Except one, Vasti, she was a girl who loved to read and who had an unusual beauty. All the girls were jealous of her. And Vasti didn't know what was coming. Vasti and her father John had just moved to New York, Vasti still only had the books as friends, but she didn't care, very different from the other 12-year-old girls. John was very sad to know that Vasti had no friends at school, she was a wonderful girl, John did not know what was going on. When Vasti returned from school, her father always asked the same question: did you make any friends today? And Vasti always said no, but this time she replied with a sad air: -Didn't you notice dad? I will never make friends. Nobody likes me! and the father replies: -Then they are losing a great friendship not you. Do you remember what your mother said? -Be yourself an adventure inside the book you will have and friends will be there to help you - said the two Vasti loved her mother, who was a poet, but she didn't always understand her. That night Vasti took a book with the blank sheets that her mother had given her before she died. Vasti saw that there was a message left by her mother on the last page that said: "Vasti my dear, never stop dreaming, you are special and you will always have friends, live these pages, in the end, you will save someone." Vasti knew what to do, she took a pen and her inkwell when she wrote: "Vasti", the book erased the word and opened a hole that led ...

5 ноября 2020 г. 19:18 3 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Прочтите следующую главу Chapter 2

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 6 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму